Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I've been reading about something called Proxeed Plus - just wondering if anyone has had experience of it and did it help?  (my hubby has poor motility, plan to do icsi again later this year but hoping desparately to strike lucky in advance - very unlikely seen as though it hasn't happened naturally in 7 years but hey ho, can't give up hope as you just never know!).

Love Sugarjelly xxxxx

·
Registered
561 Posts
Hi Sugarjelly,

My DH had poor count and motility on his first couple of tests.  The consultant we saw at the time told us about an American drug called Proxceed.  He said that he couldn't prescribe it to us, as it's not available in this Country, only on the internet.  He told us that some of his other patients  had really good results with it.

DH took it religiously for 6 months, it's a drink you make up twice a day.  When he gave his next SA all of his levels were well above normal.

It was around £60 for a month's supply.  We had success on our second cycle and I definitely don't think we would have succeeded without it.

Best of luck with your treatment.

Bickers x

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply Bickers!

That was good to hear. I ordered some - it works out expensive but anything is worth a shot! (I think it was something like £37 for two weeks supply).

CONGRATULATIONS on your twinnies. My SIL just had twins 6 weeks ago - they are so cute!

GOOD LUCK

Lemonjelly xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts