Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, hoping someone can answer some of my questions here....

Having just had out BFP taken away how long do i need to leave it before hafing out 2 blasties frosties put back??

appart from the obvious...... what are the main differences between natural and medicated FET - and what meds are they likly to use??

How long are you medicated for ... been through ICSI and the meds just keep going ... is it just down regging and then implantation...

Sorry for the questions but not sure where to turn as i need to get back on the wagon soon ( its only 3 days since i m/c .... feel like grasping at straws !!!!)

Daisy xxxxx

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
hi Daisy

Sorry to hear your having a rough time of it  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ I had a bio chemical pregnancy in April and was able to start suppressing from day 21 doing a medicated fet. The only bleed I had before supressing was from my cycle and my consultant was happy for me not to wait. I had an hsg done first. For more info I'm doing a FET diary under the 2ww diarys on the page.

hope that helps

Julie xx

·
Registered
408 Posts
hi daisy,

sorry to hear about your recent loss.  :'(  we had a bfn at the start of the month from our first icsi cycle.  we have 6 frozen blasts so are going back to have a natural fet.  i don't know what drugs are involved in a medicated fet but for our natural cycle the only drug we might have is an hcg injection sometime around et.  this would be a lower dose than i had for icsi and may not be needed at all.  timing-wise, our clinic want us to have at least one, but ideally two, natural afs before we start.  my post-icsi bleed started on 2nd may and we're taking the clinic's advice to have two natural afs so will be starting our natural fet cycle end of june/beginning of july.  for the natural cycle, we will start blood tests to detect surge from about day 9 onwards.

i realise you want to get straight back into treatment, i feel exactly the same, but do make sure you feel ready for it.  ^hugme^

good luck,

wishing x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts