221 - 240 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR QUAVER
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^gift^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^

I did a blue clear digital it says the word (PREGNANT) its a much better test it gives you what you want in words...
Rather than looking and saying oooo that looks like a weak test or mmmm not to sure if its 2 lines or 1!!

Hi kimmy how's the house moving doing hope your getting sorted out...

Well got to go now work at 7am ooooooooooooo yuk !!!

Speak to you tomorrow my lovelys

Enjoy the rest of your birthday Quaver hun x

Marie x x xx  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^   ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

·
Registered
611 Posts
^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^Cuddle^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNI xXXXXX I've left you a message on ur profile hun.... I so want a go of your WII FIT ::) ::) :) :) ;D ;D Thanks for the Info hun on how it all works from bloods to finishing... I wonder why they do bloods first and counselling later... I guess its cuz blood takes a while to come back :-\ :-\ I don't mind TMI (do u ladies) I think the gory the better (or am I just sick ;D ;D) I usually have a 1 day period but this time I last 3 days WOW I was amazed lol

Marie hows u hun.... You need to start lookin after Turnip a bit more... All last night he was screaming pooing and being sick on me... Sheeeesh ;D ;D Everything is packed up now still waiting on the house being checked over and the tenancy agreement being checked... I think the tenancy agreement is a bit strict so am worrying about that. I'm sure it will be sorted x x x

I was also wondering.... How many cells do they have to split into to for the transfer... A lady I speak to on a diff thread had hers put back when they got to Blastocyst stage, she got her BFP and now is having twins.. Its all very confusing... I'm really nervous/excited at the same time...

Anyhoo have a good day today :) 1 MORE DAY WOOP WOOP

Love Kim xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hello Ladies ....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Quaver 1 more sleep hun!!

How you feeling? I hope your ok.
Did you get the digital test or are you going to use the crappy one? lol
Get an early night and tomorrow will come quicker thats what I do on christmas eve, I know im sad  ^idiot^ or mad not to sure which.

Kimmy.... Turnip is so ungreatful every time I do aything for her she still in a terrible mood OMG what do I do ???????? lmao

Hey Guess what DH and I have had a lovely suprise today, our friend's have only asked us to be there Daughters God parents...... ^banana^ ^clapping^
How fantastic is that? Im still grinning  ;D ;D ;D Its such a lovely thing to ask us im touched.

Anyway girl's I will speak to you later

Quaver.... I am off tomorrow so If you need me just come on here I will be checking every 2 mins  ::) so excited for you hun I cant tell you .

Ok off now to eat curry and then going to the pub for a little drinkies I will be having one for you and yor DH Quaver......

Love Marie x x x x

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hiya Marie.... You have to look after everyone else's babies while they are away and thats how you get care money and baby money... Then u go to the care centre and play with your baby and thats how u get a happy baby lol ^hugme^ ^hugme^

QUAVER... WOO HOO tommorra... YAY I wudda done a test already me ... U are showing great restraint haha

I WILL BE CONSTANTLY LOGGED ON TMORRA ok ... GOOD LUCK hun... ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Marie are u going back for tx at ozzy???

Love Kim xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hi Kim
Thanks for that I thought I had to only look after mine im such a tit lol

Ok well we have decided not to go through tx at the moment we have decided that its not the right thing to until we have had some investigations into the m/c's, My friend at work has offered to carry for me if I am told that I can't, how lovely  ^hugme^

But it's not for me as nice as the offer is I just couldn't, I will just wait and see what the consultant say's.

Any way get back to my glass of wine and Eastenders, wasment to go to the pub but I can't be assed lol.

Love Marie

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hiya Marie... I would personally want to carry the child myself if I were you.. So I understand where your coming from hun... Mmmm Wine and Curry ... cant be bad... Saw ur status on **, mmmm...
I am keeping everything crossed for Quaver testing tmorra, so thats a bonk out of the window for DP ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wish quaver was on right now and tell us how she is feeling... Shame we cant all ave a natter on MSN heehee...

oh well back to MATHS :'( :'( Gawd I hate MATHS ^bigbad^

Lv Kim xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
503 Posts
Lol your so funny your poor DP he must think your mental  ^idiot^  tee heee

I am also keeping everything crossed for Quaver I really hope that it has worked for her and her DH, I am
so desperate for good news.
I am off tomorrow and saturday oooooooooooooooo yeah no work woo hoo.
    Im really looking forward to reading the post tomorrow seeing a BFP from Quaver oooooooo I could crush a grape  ;D ;D

Love Marie x x x

·
Registered
611 Posts
hey I've just been into CHAT.. its not bad in there lol All lovely ladies .....

DP loves me hahahaha

xxxxxxxxxxxx

COME ON quaver I know ur online ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
370 Posts
^hello^ Ladies

Sorry I was on line and just about to post but a friend came round from work digging to see why I have been off, so I just closed the lid on the lap top so he couldnt see. Hes only just gone now  ^idiot^
Didnt tell him anything dont trust him not to blab !!!!!!

Kim my embies were 2 days old when they were put back and they were 4 cells. They dont put them back until they are at least 4 cells. To get to blastocysts they are about 5 days old and they have divided alot more. They do say there is more chance of sucsess when you have blasts put back, but they dont take them to blast unless they have to because there is more chance that they wont make it to blast in the lab and then you could have none to put back...... I asked about it and they said my embies were top quality and the best place for them was inside me  :)

I have been a really good girl and havent tested  ;D dont know if i have done the right thing though as everything is now pinned on tomorrow. Dh changed his day off this week. He normally off today but has changed it for tomorrow, just hope the outcome is good or I'm going to be a right B ^swear^

Feeling really nervous, will feel so sick in the morning. Will have to wait till I done the school run before I test but promise as soon as I can pull myself together I will post the result.

I would just like to thank you both for all the support you have given me over the past weeks and months. If it wasn't for you both I would of deffinatley gone round the twist  ^idiot^

Marie you really do meet some nice people dont you, I mean even if you dont want to take up your friends offer, the fact that she has offered i'm sure will just mean so much to you  :)

Congrats too on becoming God parents  ;D ;D

Anyway DH just come in from work so have to go and make hom something to eat. Will be on earlyish in the morning to let you know what happens  ;)

Speak tomorrow
Take care love quaver xx

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hiya Quaver ,,, I am hoping and praying that you are ok.... HOW ARE YOU??

worrying about u hun... xxxxxxxx Please let us know ur ok... Gonna stay signed in.

Love Kim xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
370 Posts
hello ladies ;D

Both my dh and i have just been in the toilet for the last 3 mins staring at a pee stick. Longest 3 mins of my life!

Aftermuch delibertion and denial from myself we got.........................a  ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^pompom^

Yeeey! whoopeee!

Just want to thank all you lovely ladies for your support and  ^pray^

just going to go and phone the clinic and give them the good news.

speak later
love quaver + dh xx

·
Registered
611 Posts
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND UR DP ON UR ^BFP^ XXXXXXX ^festival^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ Well done you ^afro^ ^afro^

I am so so happy for you and I've been walking round my house praying I read it was a BFP, OMG I was right.... Well now I am going to predict TWINS... 2 other ladies on my other thread have both discovered twins and they say it comes in 3's...

Aww I am so happy for you ^hugme^ ^hugme^... So does this make you 4/5 weeks pg???

Aww keep in touch hunni

Love KIM xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
503 Posts
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU

^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^

Now and have a wonderful holiday I will come back later I got rellies here at the moment

Love marie  xxxx

·
Registered
503 Posts
^hello^ ^wave^

Awww peace at last I really must stop having Fridays off lol
All my relatives seen to come round friday morning for about 50 cups of tea each lol,

And I can never get anything done  :mad:

Anyway back to to important issue here OMG Quaver thats fantastic news sweetie you really dont know how happy I am for you it has brought a tear to my eye. ^idiot^

I wish I new you in real life then I could give you a massive  ^hugme^ I am really truly excited for you and your DH and your children....

PLEASE PLEASE look after your prescious cargo and look after yourself.

Keep us up to date with all your scans and appts I want to know everything lol
mad I know

Have a wonderful day I am thinking of you

yea yippppppiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Love Marie

x
x
x
  im on ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ for you !!
Hey Kimmy how fantastic is it to hear such wonderful news?

Your turn next  ^reiki^ ^pray^
Speak soon xx

·
Registered
611 Posts
hello Marie... Its fantastic to hear quavers news... I got a lump in my throat when I read it.... I really hope you are right about it being my turn next ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ I PRAY its also your turn soon hunni.... ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Quaver have you got over the shock yet hun... What have CARE said? oooooo its so exciting.. I remember when I got a BFP on both kids and went to the family planning clinic to get it confirmed, its so exciting... I keep thinking about the pain of giving birth (like ya do lol) and then think hope its a fast labour ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HEHEHE I am so happy for you I could run down the street naked shouting ... SHE DID IT! SHE DID IT ;D ;D ;D ;D

BIG HUGS TO YOU hun and like Marie said If I knew you in real life you wud get the biggest hug eva

Love KIM xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
814 Posts
Quaver - I bet you are all a quiver now!!! I'm so pleased for you both. ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

lots of love,

Loui xxx

·
Registered
503 Posts
This post is for Quavers DH

^afro^ ^congrats^ mate
          Nice one
            From

Marie's DH

·
Registered
721 Posts
To Quaver & DH  ;D

Big Congratulations on your BFP!!!

Helen xx

·
Registered
611 Posts
^hello^ ^wave^ girls..

HAVE A FAB WEEKEND ALL OF YOU :-* :-* :-* ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Lv Kim xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
370 Posts
^hello^ 8) Ladies.......

Hope you all got a nice lie in this morning. I did  ;D

Phoned care yesterday and they have have booked me in for a scan on 9th may 11.30 So thats another 2ww fed up of all this waiting, just want to have a scan so i can see everything is ok and also quite important how many there are  ;D ;D

Still cant quite believe it  ;) and still have no symptoms  ^idiot^ but Im sure everything will be ok.....

Thank you too all you lovely ladies for your nice messages, also to marie DH that was sooo nice made my Dh feel part of it. Sometimes I think our men feel a bit left out on FF but thats just because we gab so much.

We only told all you nice ladies, my donor and my mum and dad yet. Want to wait until we have had the scan before telling anyone else  :) just want to make sure everything is ok  :-*
My donor is absolutley over the moon, she is so sweet  ^pompom^
I think it will make me about 4 weeks pregnant, but how they work that out is a mystery cause they were only collected just over 2 weeks ago  ^idiot^ but im sure the clinic will explain everything when we go for the scan  ^spin^

Hope you lovely ladies have a nice weekend  :)

Will speak later

Take care
love Quaver xx

221 - 240 of 325 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.