Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 338 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ladies!  You've made it to part 2!  Would you like me to set up a list for you?  :)  Also, would you like to change your name, or keep it the same?

Marie xxx

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hi Marielou.........
thanks im sure a lost thing will be a good idea but asfor the name Im not worried I think the other ladies may like to im not not to sure.

Marie

·
Registered
721 Posts
DE Nutters probably a good name as that's how I feel most of the time! ;D ^idiot^ ::) :eek:

Helen xx

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hiya I'm happy with anything as long as I find my buddies again :) :) :) :) :)

kim xxxx

COOL name too helen lol Defo NUTTERS... Dint think ya knew us that well LOL xxx

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hello Girlies....

Glad I managed to find you  :) im so crap with computers  ^idiot^

Kim cant really help with the HRT. Im on progynova at the mo till im 12 weeks pregnant and then I slowley decrease them to nothing.

I think my donor injected for about 10 days all together. I know it was less than 2 weeks from injecting to egg collection. Your sis will have to have a scan about every other day once she starts jabs to see how the follies are growing. I was with my donor when she had egg collection and i found it really emotional. Seeing my friend lay there with an oxygen mask on knowing she was doing it all for me and dh was just overwhelming  ;D She had the local anasthetic but it didnt appear to be painfull to her at all, she talked to me through the whole process and just had a bit of a sleep in the recovery room. When they said we had 11 eggs she started crying saying she was sorry we hadnt got 20  ^idiot^ dont know where she got the idea of 20 from probably just the drugs talking  :)

I would think your sis wouldhave short protocol like my donor. You are right egg transfer is like having a smear test really appart from the horrible stirups they put your feet in and when you look up you can see about 5 people in the next room with the door wide open having a good look  ^bigbad^ but thats because they are the embryologists not that it helps your shyness  :-[

Good luck to your Dad, hope everything goes well  :)

Good luck marie for the 5th Im sure everything will be fine hope you get some answers  :)

Hope your tx is going well too Helen

I will post as soon as I can. We leave at 5am tomorrow will be thinking of you all

Take care

Love Debs xx

·
Registered
611 Posts
DEBS... Awww no i missed ya.. Hope you get to read this... HAVE A FAB HOLIDAY and look after bubs xxxxxx CYA when ya get back hunni xxx ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Marie... Hiya hun... Just a quickie heehe I like quickies ;D ;D ;D ;D ^hugme^ ^hugme^

^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^ Helen :)

Chat to ya soon loveys

Kim xxxxxx

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hello ladies...

Sorry I missed you Debs hunni I hope you have a wonderful holiday you deserve it...

Hi Kimmy... Well looks like you will be just you and Helen for a little while im off tommrrow also going camping...

Hi Helen...hunni I hope all is going well for you..

Got to go and get packed I will be back on wednesday......

Have a fan dabby dosey weekend

Love Marie xxxx

:-* :-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
611 Posts
hiya girls..

Marie.... U got a great weekend to go camping... YAY Enjoy hunni dont get too burnt... ^hugme^ ^hugme^
Debs... I know ur not here too but saying hi anyway lol ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Helen... Hiya hun... Looks like its just me and you then :) :) How are u? What you upto over the weekend? ^hugme^ ^hugme^

I've just got back from a night in a hotel with DP and his family, WOW I am so relaxed its unreal. They have a Japanese bath which is BLOOOOODY hot but when ur skin gets used to it u just float away mmmm.. Then went to steam room and then got soaked by DP with a cup full of ICE cold water ^cold^ Brr Many expletives where used ;D ;D Off to a wedding today which is good. She has a lovely day for it...

Anyhooo Take care hun what ever your doing

Love Kim xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So ... do I have your vote for DE Nutters for the name of your thread then?!  ;D

Marie xxx

·
Registered
721 Posts
hi
had fairly uneventful week, still daily jabs.
having scan on wed before told when to start patches.
hope weather good tomorrow have los of bedding plants to put in garden.
did hanging baskets today, had nice long walk with dogs.
feeling quite laid back, have started listening to paul mckenna cd again and helps me chill out!

Helen xx 

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hiya Helen... I have a paul mc kenna Cd too, really relaxing isnt he. Listening to his CDs has helped me out loads in the past.. Sorry to sound ingnorant hun but what are the patches for... :-\ (Brain isnt functioning yet lol)

Its raining up ere today, whats it like where you are... Hope u got dry so you can do your garden. I have to go pick up my doggy soon, hes been dog minded all weekend, bless him.. I bet he thinks Ive abandoned him. I only got him 2 weeks ago from the Dogs home too Feeeeel soooo guilty. Anyhoo have a nice sunday hunni... xxxx ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Marielou... Hiya hun... Am not sure about name yet until the other ladies get back.. I'm easy as to what we call ourselves, just so long as I can find us ;D ;D

Cya soon

Love Kim xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hi Kim  :)

Patches are oestrogen patches to build up womb lining for embryo transfer; some clinics use patches others use tablets. This happens at the same time the donor starts her stimulation injections, so approx 14 days to egg collection, once I start on the patches. So will hopefully be out in Barcelona in just over 2 weeks time for embryo transfer, (if we get some eggs, if my lining is ok, if the eggs fertilise, etc ). ^reiki^ ^pray^

Weather ok here so far, have just done my weekly shop online, so now heading out to garden to put plants in pots and tidy patio a bit. ;D

Then have nice 2hrs of ironing waiting for me. All the young girls that work for me think I am mad when they say, what have you done this weekend? and I say oh the usual, washing, ironing, housework, gardening; they think I am very boring, but have no little fairy to do it for me!! :'(

Hope to get a weekend in Wales with the dogs next week and then fingers crossed to Barcelona the weekend after.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Love Helen xx

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hiya Helen....Ahhh right I get ya... I'm on HRT patches (estracombi TTS) my AF seems to have done a bunk though, dont quite know whats happening there ^noAF2^

I am sending you buckets loads of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ hun.. With lots of creamy PMA on top and hugs ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^.. I cant believe there are only 24 more days till we are back at the hospital. I'm getting nervous because my sister doesnt have a regular AF she is every 40 days and has gone as far as 60 days. AND she wants to go away on holiday in August too.. I hope so much that its happens before and not after (in september) ...

I hate ironing lol I tend to leave it till I need it. Got a bad back anyway (great excuse ;D)

Its all a scary journey isnt it hun. At least we are all in this together. Have you told your family and friends about your treatment? Some of my friends think I am crazy and why do I want a baby with my DP!!! I tend NOT to talk about it with them now and leave the ranting till I come on here hahaha

Take it easy hun
love Kim xxxxxxx

·
Registered
721 Posts
Hi Kim

Which clinic are you at?
Are they trying to synchronize your cycles and then you are ready to go?

I have told only my parents and one aunt and uncle who had surrogacy to have there little boy 13yrs ago.

Everyone else knows we are having ivf in spain but think we are using my own eggs, we didnt want anyone else to know as we dont want anyones opinion and some people open their motuhs before brain in gear!

Cant wait to get started with patches and on to next stage, I have never been any good at waiting !!

Take care, Helen xx

·
Registered
611 Posts
hiya Helen.... I totally understand about other peoples opinions, they SUCK!!!! My dad doesnt know or my mum in fact non of my family know what we are doing, the reason being I dont trust them. I know thats a bad thing to say but lots come from my childhood... My DP's family on the other hand are so excited at a possible baby in the future and back us 100%, Families eh!! (And friends for that matter).

I think thats the plan hun to synch us. The thing is now, my sis is still waiting for her V late Af to arrive, which means if she starts b4 the app at the end of the month then we're gonna ave to wait for her next AF to come and those are unpredictable :'(.. Hope that doesnt mean at the ozzy they will say wait till they regulate.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

I'm no good at waiting too lol I want it NOW ;D ;D

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

take care hun

Love Kim xxxxx

·
Registered
503 Posts
^hello^ ^wave^ ^hello^ ^wave^

Hi Kim im back!!!

Had a lovely time didnt want to come home!!!!

Did ya miss me ?

Kim.. ^hugme^ :-*

Well its still not arrived then? how strange have you been to the doctors?
Oh my you got a doggie yay woo hoo what breed is it or is it a cross breed, my doggie is a cross breed.
We were woken this morning by very heavy rain ( not much fun in a tent ) and it hasnt stopped raing all day but packed all away by midday and home by 3pm but all the time we were in the New Forest it was sunny and warm.

Hya Helen how are you doing hunni ? I was just reading your post and noticed that you are keeping the finer details private about your eggs,
Thats the same for us we decided that we will not tell anybody about the DE because of the same reason and people just dont understand the idea of ED its just easier isnt it.
Dont you find it hard to lie to people about your treatment though? and when they ask akward questions?

Take care lovelys

Marie xxxx

·
Registered
611 Posts
^banana^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ Marie's baaaaack YAY Yep missed ya hunni.. Its been lovely talking to Helen :) :) :)

Glad you had a nice holiday, sh*t about the weather though. Dying to go camping with our new tent, just not had the money :'( :'( my DP needs a new job really.. ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^.. My little doggy is a Poodle and we called him Alfie. He's about 5 yrs old and fully house trained. He's adorable. I personally am not a dog lover (prefer cats) but I really like this doggy. My fav breed though are Shih-tzu's and I wud get one of those again if I could afford one...

Well I have some news..... My DP and I have decided to get married. We've played around with some dates and decided on June 19th 2010. He wanted my birthday but its going to take 5 yrs to fall on a Saturday again... All I can say it WOOP WOOP 2 presents in June for me ;D ;D ;D

Not been to the docs about absence of AF, maybe its normal? I have had bleeds since being DX on menopause.. I dunno I'm a idiot for going to the docs. Hate bothering them lol Hope Debs is having a nice time and is looking after beanie :)

Hi Helen hope your ok hunni ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Take care my homies

Love Kim xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
503 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww bless you  ^missyou^ to

Well what can I say OMG  ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^festival^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^smlove^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^ ^spin^
Thats fantastic news Kim im sooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you..

I hope I get an invite xx

::) ;) ::) ^bigbad^ lol
Got a joke about shih-tzus, ok what do you call a cross between a bulldog and a shih-tzu ???

A Bullsh*t ..........lmao I love that joke I tell that one to all my customers that have Shih-tzu or bull dogs they go leaving happy.

Helen..... I hope all is ok with you oooooooooooo my those patches made my but cheeks itch like anything but they were fine just got used to scratching my bum in front of everybody lol..

Ok well im off to bed now so I will speak tommrrow..

Love Marie

x x x 

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hiya me lovelys :)

Awww thanks for your congrats hunni... I went to pick my ring yesterday, it white gold and a square design, its gorgeous. Cant wait to wear it. Still scared witless about getting married lol So the longer I can string it out hahaha... Am not one of those girls who dreams of a big white wedding and fluffy teddy bears haha I'm a Climbing trees, farting kinda gal ;D ;D ;D ;D God yer gonna love me heehee

You will defo get an invite.. ALL my FF buddies ^pompom^ ^pompom^ will haha

I itch too with my patches on me leg, I lost one on Friday when I went to to spa. I wonder what lucky person had it stuck to their foot hahahahaha Hope it was a bloke, since I was in the family changing rooms ^roflmao^

My dad is having his OP today little bit worried about that...

Right best go get dressed and start cleaning.. (Just to keep my mind off it) Cya later loveys, have a good day y'all :)

Kim xxxxx

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hi Kimmy.... ^wave^

Just to let you know im thinking of your dad today I hope all goes well hun..
I have my hysteroscopy tommrrow im shi*tting myself to be honest, But just got to get through it got to be at the hospital for 7 am its 20 miles away grrrr.. :(

Ok well im going to go and eat something cos I cant eat after 8 pm  :'(

Take care lovelys

Marie xx

1 - 20 of 338 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.