Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I was referred to Dr Gorgy by George Ndukwe of Care Nottingham for LIT treatment before my ICSI treatment at Care last year.
Unfortunately i got a BFN from that treatment and have now decided to go for donor egg treatment abroad due to my age. My question is does anyone know if Dr Gorgy will be prepared to prescribe the intralipid infusions, clexane and prednisolone that George at Care prescribed off the results of Chicago tests done by Care. I don't want to go through all the blood tests again also do you know if he will consult via telephone as Iive in Devon and am bound by school times etc making it difficult to get to London.

Any advice welcome.

Thanks,

Melanie.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Hi Melanie

Sorry to hear about your BFN ^hugme^

I too have had consults with both George and Amin Gorgy although have not persued treatment with them both as have gone down the route of DE. Gorgy was happy if we did need to use him the future to use all the testing results we have had done at The Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic, Care and ARGC and has based a treatment plan for me on this which I have passed to our clinic in the US for our current DE cycle.

I also know several people that have use Gorgy having had IVF treatment elsewhere and so the answer is Yes he would be able to prescribe to you and Yes you would also be able to have a phone consult with him (obviously at a charge ;) ) if you phone his secretary she will be able to arrange this, she may firstly need you to forward some history notes of your previous treatments for Gorgy to peruse before calling you.

Hope this helps and good luck for the future.

MM
x

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Milly Max  hope all goes well for you  ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts