Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still waiting for my 1st scan which is on Thursday I will be 8wks. I am getting really worried as over the last 3 to 4 days I have had period like pains everyday, can anyone tell me if they have experienced anything similar and been OK when they have had a scan?
Thank you very much
Emma

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi there, try not to worry. i had af type pains until about 14 weeks. Its completely normal and is  down to things stretching and growing down below.... pain accompanied by bleeding IS something to worry about however....

Good luck with your scan!  ^reiki^

Kate x

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much for replying Katie

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Emma,

My son is now eleven but I can remember clearly that for several weeks after I found out I was pg I had period-like pains in abdomen. Like Katy said, it's perfect;y normal and seems to be a sign that the baby is growing and you're body is making room to accomodate it for the next few months. I hope everything goes really smoothly for you, congratulations and good luck for the future,
Nikki

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.