Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi ladies  :)

hope ur all havin a good day
just a little question. started using urine LH test this mnth. i hav 35 day cycle and started testing on CD 20 (which i know is a bit late) but got a positive on that day, again on CD21 and CD22 (today). does it usually stay positive for this long? from what i understood it wud be positive for i day only.

please advise me / share your experiences with me as i am really confused.
posting this message elsewhere also as not sure where is the best place

tk care
sending u all some baby dust ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
luv zara

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Hi,
Don't want to get your hopes up, but this has just happened tome.  I have no periods-only 2 this year and had sore boobs did a HPT weeks ago and BFN so on Sat thought I would do an opk, it showed a very strong surge, kept doing this till mon still positive.  I researched online-www.peeonastick.com and it said that LH is also present in pregnancy so I bought hpt on Mon and it was a BFP!!!shock I can tell you.
If you have pcos it can give false readings-check out the website it explains everything really well.  Good luck  ^reiki^
strawbs xxx

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hiya,

I have had positive opk's 3 days in a row before. I did think that was weird. I was not pregnant. Then last month I had the same and thought it was weird - started obsessing that I have a hormonal problem or pcos (as I read somewhere that with pcos you can get multiple positive opks readings).

Anyway - it turns out I was pregnant.

So you never know your luck.

Unfortunately mine was another ectopic which luckily has resolved itself.

I hope everything works out for you.

Louise xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.