Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is going to sound really silly, but I wanted to know if I am being hormonal or if I am just totally loopy!

I am only on day 2 of the 2ww and have been taking cyclogest 2x a day, prednisolone one a day and baby aspiring once a day.  I am seriously over-emotional for me.  I used to think of myself as quite a level-headed person, but now, I want to cry at the slightest thing, and the next minute I want to bite somebody's head off, preferably one of my bosses (not good given one of them is the CEO of the company!!!! :eek:)

Is this normal given the hormones I am taking?  Or am i just overdoing it and need to breathe deeply and tell myself to stop being silly?

Please help me  :-\

Vero

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Hi Hun

I think it is perfectly normal for you to be feeling 'out of sorts'!!  With all the hormones we have had pumped into our bodies over the last few weeks, you are bound to feel hormonal.

I found that i  have also become irritable just after starting the cyclogest.  Other hormonal symtoms of sore boobs and spots!!

As i am currently not at work, i have been unable to test out the true extent of my irritability, but i am sure i would have killed one of my work colleagues by now, that or, become a blubbing mess!!  Which i became a day before E/C!!!  How embarrassing, started in the morning following a difficult phone call and then carried on in afternoon as by then the flood gates were open!!

Try not to worry hun and instead look at as the drugs are working!! 
Love
Kel
xxx  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi vero, I'm on day 6 of my 2ww, and on day 2 i was so emotional, and i was so arsey, i hated everyone & everything!! i am new to all this as this is my first time at this, i had a altruistic donor 2 eggs transfer last Thursday, & day 2 was awful, i even did a test, since found out through lots of ladies on here that it wouldn't even of shown up yet!!!! i am on cycolgest 2 a day and 4 progonova, so i think you are just feeling very normal!! are you at work then? i have taken two weeks off, my doc has signed me off, do you perfer to work?
^fairydust^ luv dizzy x

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Dizzy
yes I am at work as nobody here knows what is going on.  DH and I also made up an elaborate lie about me having to be rushed into hospital on Friday for an impacted tooth abscess that had become infected and risked... oh I don't know what!!!!! I hate lying, but at the same time I do not feel comfortable telling them.  So I suppose I brought it on myself!!!  :-[

Thanks for your words of encouragement!
Vero

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi vero,  I'm sure how you are feeling is awful, but dont worry about not telling you work colleges, I'm sure you and your DH know best, just take it easy at work, it must be even more motional at work as nobody understands what your going through, but just hang in there, hopefully all will be worth it in the end. as i got told yest by one of the ladies on here its early days yet!!

take care

luv dizzy x :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts