Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Were at approvel panel on friday  ^scared^ ^scared^
Just wondered what questions those off you that have already been through it were asked.

thanks

sweets x x

·
Registered
26 Posts
First of all, congrats on your journey so far!  :) We had totally prepared for questions that we thought they'd ask us but in the end we had completely different ones. 4 in total: What kind of child did we feel would fit into our family, how had we prepared our birth child and my step son for adopting a sibling, what methods of discipline would we use if ones that we used for the other 2 kids didn't work and the other question totally escapes me at the mo!! It's all over so quickly, everyone was super nice and tried really hard to put us at ease (we were quivering wrecks tho!!  :eek:!) From talking to the others on our prep course, it seems they will choose things within your par that may raise other questions, but if your sw has done a good job then the questions shouldn't be too tough or anything that would be completely unexpected. Good luck xxx  :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
hi

we were asked 2 questions, relating to ourselves and our report but have to second that everyone was very very nice and tried to make us feel at ease and it was all over very quickly so try not to worry! as already said, if your SW has done her stuff properly (which i am sure she/he has or you wouldnt be going to panel!) then you will be FINE.

nerve racking I know but dont worry!!!

good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts