Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought i would mention this ladies...

I bought my (fab) quinny buzz in around sept 06, just before M was born.  about 6 months ago it started having problems with the hydraulics etc and wouldn't collapse or expand properly.  i kept saying 'i must do something about it', and never quite got round to it.

however last week i went on the quinny website, and apparenlty, due to some quality issues, any quinny product bought from about sept 2004 (soz - can't remember exact date and am at work so cant' check!! ;D will update if i get chance...) has an extended warrantee of 2 years instead of 1.

so i contacted Two left feet, who i bought it off - not expecting anythign as their customer service is RUBBISH, but it seems they have improved.

even though they have no record of my purchase any more, and i don't have any paperwork either, they have agreed to fix it free of charge, all i have to pay for is the courier (£25) and they aim to have it turned around within 48 hours!!

very pleased - will keep you updated to see if it actually works out like that!

So, if you have any issues with your quinny, sort it out as they may well pay for the repairs!

Sallywags

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
thanks for that, only that C has almost outgrown the 2006 seat and only just past 1. Quiiny have quoted me £70 to replace with new version  :(

·
Premium Member
12,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow - i'm sure M still fits in hers?  was yours really small? i've had my 3 year old nephew in mine so i'm sure it's still ok....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts