Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Smoking Kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.'

Brooke Shields (during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign)

Hollie

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
'The cigarette should be conceived not as a product but as a package. The product is nicotine..... Think of the cigarette pack as a storage container for a day's supply of nicotine.....Think of a cigarette as a dispenser for a dose unit of nicotine. Think of a puff of smoke as the vehicle of nicotine......Smoke is beyond question the most optimised vehicle of nicotine and the cigarette the most optimised dispenser of smoke.'

Philip Morris, 1972

·
Banned
3,412 Posts
if anyone asks you if you want a ciggies don't say i have packed up say sorry i don't smoke then they can't ask too many questions

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Every craving lasts 3 minutes (FACT)
When you get a craving watch the clock for 3 minutes then move on!

From Mags, (heard it on T.V) xxxxx

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
"NEVER GIVE UP GIVING UP"

(T.V Advert)

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
quote to myself from a very good friend:

"why bother ttc when each ciggie is a moments heartache for that child when its older"

she lost her dad to lung cancer and had to care for him and watch him die..

xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
I lost my darling Mam to a smoking related illness, not only am I missing out, but so too is my gorgeous daughter - is it really worth the heartache for those left behind.... I miss my Mam every day, and deep down I'm angry that she couldn't even go a few hours without her ****.
She wasn't there for me going through treratment, she wasn't there to give me advice and support during pregnancy, and she wasn't there to help with the early days and weeks of looking after my newborn.

Hope all you ladies are able to find the strength to get to the next hurdle...and yes, I used to smoke too !

Sheila

1 - 8 of 8 Posts