Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!!!!!

Hope you are all well! Please let me know if there are any changes!!

Mums To Be

EDD 15 Dec 2004 - Cara - ^baby2^
EDD 17 Dec 04 - Suzy - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Dec 2004 - Dada - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Dec 2004 - JuJu - ^baby2^
EDD 23 Dec 2004 - Camilla (Sunfish) - ^baby2^
EDD 25 Dec 2004 - Joani - ^baby2^
EDD 05 Jan 05 - GemmaB - ^baby2^
EDD 12 Jan 05 - mcmack (Kathryn) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 13 Jan 05 - JulieS - ^baby2^
EDD 14 Jan 05 - MoS - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 15 Jan 05 - Nancy - ^baby2^
EDD 18 Jan 05 - Sazzie - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - Spider - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - Olleyonion (Katie) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - TweetyPie (Susan) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - JoanneL - ^baby2^ ^angel^
EDD 23 Jan 05 - ZoeB - ^baby2^
EDD 24 Jan 05 - GailM - ^baby2^
EDD 28 Jan 05 - Rachel 28 - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 02 Feb 05 - Lordy32 - ^baby2^
EDD 05 Feb 05 - Minkey - ^baby2^
EDD 07 Feb 05 - Luise - ^baby2^
EDD 14 Feb 05 - Moose - ^baby2^
EDD 14 Feb 05 - Jenbob - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 26 Feb 05 - Northern Lass - ^baby2^
EDD 02/03/05 - Helenab - ^baby2^
EDD 07/03/05 - NinaB - ^baby2^
EDD 08/03/05 - Wendy HP - ^baby2^
EDD 11/03/05 - Scoop - ^baby2^
EDD 14/03/05 - LindaJane - ^baby2^
EDD 15/03/05 - Mini - ^baby2^ ^angel^

I would like to welcome aboard!

EDD 17/03/05 - HollieHotLips - ^baby2^
EDD 18/03/05 - KP (Annette) - ^baby2^
EDD 19/03/05 - Sarah 102 - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 21/03/05 - Suew - ^baby2^
EDD 27/03/05 - abj - ^baby2^
EDD 28/03/05 - MrsP (Kate) - ^baby2^ ^angel^
EDD 29/03/05 - Manda73uk - ^baby2^

love

jeanette xx

·
Registered
847 Posts
Afternoon all! Check out that list!  ^banana^

Anymore babies arrived lately??? ^wings^

Well i have been for a waddle to the sales yesterday and couldn't be bothered!  ;D just plodded behind DH, he bought a few things.  I just wanted a mcdonalds!  ^roflmao^ which i am pleased to say i got!

Been down local town today but got cold so didn't buy alot other than some 1/2 price cards and some more bits from boots.

Hope you all well x

Zoe x

·
Registered
673 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Hope all mummies to be are ok?

Went for growth scan last week - they said bubs was within the normal range but on the lower scale and that it will be a small baby about 6 pounds but nothing to worry about needless to say I was in tears as usual.   To go back on 12th Jan for another scan.  Hubby was only 5 1/2 pounds when born as he was 5 week premature and I was 6 pounds 2.
So trying not to worry,

Sorry no personals, not sleeping well - just wanted to keep in touch.

Have a great New-Year and here's to 2005!

Luv to everyone,
Gail x

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Hiya ^wave^

just checking in to say i had a wonderful festive holiday thanks and hope the rest of you are ok

i see we got a lot of late mommys to be

love Mini and mini mini xx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hi all

Wow, look at the list.  Special hello to my Darling buddie KP!

Hope that everyone had a lovely Christmas.  Sunfish - no Christmas bundle for you then - perhaps junior is hanging on until New Year?!

ZoeB - I was not overly impressed to be dragged to the sales by MIL yesterday - I just wanted to sit and read!!!!

Gail - sounds as if everything is going well - if the experts say everything is OK then believe it - we are all different so our babies are bound to be different!

Hi to Mini!

Well 11 weeks to go...................this time last year I never dreamt that DP and I would be expectant parents as of now.  I had better start organising myself to get essentials for me and blob!

Love
LindaJane
:)

Hope

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Hi All

Welcome to the newbies  :)

Well still here, though the positive news from the sweep is that my cervix is thinning and getting in the right position. The Midwife told DH I need  ^hump^ , he'll not be getting any afterwards for sometime!!

I'm definitely getting more twinges, but not really contractions yet. My community MW said that she's on early in the hospital on Friday, so that would be a good time to have bubbs....we shall see.

We're going to go out for lunch today and perhaps go see "The Incredibles" at the local-ish cinema....it'll be the first time I've set foot out of the house for days. DH is making the most of his time off by watching the cricket (sends me to sleep!)

Anyway keep warm and toastie

love & hugs

Camilla

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
Camilla,
Just popping in to keep an eye on you - better get ^hump^ then if its midwifes orders! Shes certainly right about not feeling like it after!
Good luck - hope your bundle is here soon!
Hun and henry xx

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Afternoon,

Welcome to all the new mummies from the 2nd Tri - some familiar names there!

Braved Mothercare World today to buy a present for my friend who had a little girl on the 21st December - it was manic - also bought a bath thermometer for us, but that was all I could face doing in the crowds!!

Hope everyone is well,

Minkey x

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hello again!

DH keeps moaning he is bored ~ will only be able to say that for so long!  ;D He has gone to play footie with mates on playing field!

We went to cash & carry today, just for a browse and spent £30 on rubbish! 

Went for indian last night, but since i been pg i can only eat so much and indian hasn't tasted the same  :(

All these babies holding on? Perhaps they want a slice of the "New year" baby competitions!

Oh well i am off to unpack/pack my bags once again, and thats it! I am not doing it anymore!  ^tantrum^  ;D ;D ;D

Take care & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoe x

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hello ladies

Can I join you?  I've been booted out of the 2nd tri!

I'm tired after being away at Christmas so I'm taking it easy again!

I have a routine midwife appointment tomorrow and one with the physio for accupuncture as i have developed carpal tunnel syndrome. 

love Annette

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi guys
Welcome to all the newbies.
Camilla how was lunch and the pictures? Hope you get your bubs soon.
I'm seeing the midwife tomorrow so we will see what she as to say,Will I beable to have a sweep from my midwife? I might ask for one tomorrow as I was measuring 40wks last wk and my belly cant possibly get any bigger plus my stretch marks are geting really itchey now,the in laws fly back to tenerefe on the 7th and I'd really like them to be here when bubs comes,we will see what she says and how I feel tomorrow I'l prob just say everythings fine and not ask  ;D :)
Dh is ill hes got a bad cold and achey hope it doesnt turn into the flu,cos men are not good poorly  ;D
As anyone heard from Suzy???? I'm dying to see what shes had.
Hope everyone else is ok
Love Gemmaxxxxx

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Hi Gemma

We went to Nandos and had a look round the shops, didn't make it to the movies as the timing wasn't quite right.

Your midwife can do a sweep, but she won't probably do it till after your due date. When she does the sweep she'll be able to tell you if your cervix is starting to thin and open. If it isn't then she won't be able to get her fingers in to do the sweep...either way its good to know whats happening up there. It was uncomfortable but no worse than anything you experience with IF treatment! I have had a bit of a show - mucousy stuff (hopefully not tmi) and few twinges - a bit like period pain.

Hope your DH gets better soon. No news yet from Suzy...hopefully soon.

love & hugs

Camilla

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hi Ladies

Just wanted to let you know that from the 1st January we will no longer be the rainbow 3rd trimester. The rainbow trimesters will finish and the new year will start the new look lists.

Wishing you all lots of luck with your impending births.

Love Kimx  x x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
sunfish said:
I have had a bit of a show - mucousy stuff (hopefully not tmi) and few twinges - a bit like period pain.
Hey Camilla, that sounds like something's happening to me :) Think you might have a baby in your arms within the next 24-36 hours :) Fingers crossed the little one's not going to keep you haning on much longer anyway ;D

Good luck :)

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Thanks Jayne for the good wishes...still just twinges at the mo...I'm off to bed now and will see what the morning brings  :)

Kim...I hope I won't be on the list for the new year but I look forward to seeing what the new list looks like.

Gemma - my stretch marks are multiplying by the day and yes they itch like mad too - have you tried putting some moisturising cream on your tum, that seems to calm mine down a bit....and there was me a few weeks ago being smug that I didn't have any!! You live & learn  ::)

Welcome Annette to the large ladies school, where we have a tendency to get more impatient as time goes on, plus a bit more scared too  :)

I'm a bit like a caged bear at the moment, not settling on any one thing, pacing around, taking sharp intakes of breath now and again when I get twinges...good for scaring DH  ^evil^

lots of love & hugs to my fellow inmates

Camilla

PS I hope to escape soon  ::)

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
sunfish said:
Thanks Jayne for the good wishes...still just twinges at the mo...I'm off to bed now and will see what the morning brings :)
A baby I hope ;D

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Afternoon All

Well still no sign of Bubbs I think s/he is too comfortable in there. Both DH & myself keep talking to Bubbs saying its really nice out here and there are plenty of people that want to meet them.

I'm going to do some ironing this afternoon may be that'll do the trick!

love & hugs

Camilla :)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Good luck Camilla,

Hope things start happening for you soon,  :)

Luv
Gail x

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi Guys
Camilla sounds promising wont be long now.

Been to midwife today and bump is now measuring 41wks,she wont do a sweep til 12th Jan which she is coming to my house to do,but before that I've an hosp appointment on weds ( my due date ) so hopefully they will do a sweep then as I cant carry this bump round with me much longer,I said to dh today well it took us 5 years to get pg so it looks like I'm not going to part with being pg that easy,he said it wont want to come out with all the choc your eating ;D true but got to get it all in before I start back on teh diet trail again  :(
We are staying in tomorrow night peter Kay night on E4,dh said should he not have a drink tomorrow night as theres no one else to take me to hosp as everyone else we know would have had a drink,It will prob not come tomorrow if he doesnt have a drink,I said we'd just go into hosp earlier and I'd drive myself  ;D ;D You can tell I've never been in labour before!!!!!
What is everyone else doing for the last night in 2004????
Dh is so glad we will be staying in now every new year as he hates going out on new years eve when its really busy and we've got to organise taxis and I'm beginning to agree with him esp after last year when we got stuck in teh snow and our taxi didnt turn up  :(.
Finally took my wedding ring off as my fingers ar def swelling up,the same as my ankles,
Hope everyone else is ok?
The list isnt moving up anymore as any one else heard anything from the girls on teh top?
Love to everyone and esp the bumps
Love gemmaxxxxxx

·
Registered
913 Posts
Gemma - We are staying in for the first time in years, we normally go to a hotel for a meal and boogie and then stay over but this year we decided to save our money and go away for a weekend in February before blob appears!  So I'm doing a Mexican special and a DVD/Peter Kay night for us too!  No doubt I will be asleep by nine if Christmas day is anything to go by! 

Camilla - I read on babycentre that scrubbing floors is a good way to get the baby going - something to do with anterior and posterior positioning!  I still think bubs is going for first baby in new year competition!

Just bought paint for blobs new and improved cot.  Its my old one - complete with teeth marks!  It has panels at the back and front which has rather twee 34 year old pictures on so they have to go!  Mum still had the mattress too but that will go in the bin which is a shame as it has Magic Roundabout characters on it!

Love
LindaJane
:)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.