Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home Mum's to be. Wishing you all a safe delivery.

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mums To Be

EDD 28 Oct 2004 - SophieRashid - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 31 Oct 2004 - Maria B - ^baby2^
EDD 02 Nov 2004 - Hun - ^baby2^
EDD 03 Nov 2004 - Rachel71 - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 06 Nov 2004 - Chelle ^baby2^
EDD 09 Nov 2004 - Cookies - ^baby2^
EDD 11 Nov 2004 - Kas ^baby2^
EDD 23 Nov 2004 - fgm - ^baby2^
EDD 28 Nov 2004 - Suz - ^baby2^
EDD 01 Dec 2004 - Dee - ^baby2^
EDD 03 Dec 04 - Serafena (Jen) - ^baby2^
EDD 07 Dec 04 - Tracey72 - ^baby2^
EDD 08 Dec 04 - ClareS - ^baby2^
EDD EDD 08 Dec 04 - ZoeR - ^baby2^
EDD 10 Dec 04 - Shezza - ^baby2^
EDD 12 Dec 04 - Janshe - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 15 Dec 2004 - Cara - ^baby2^
EDD 17 Dec 04 - Suzy - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Dec 2004 - Bev H - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Dec 2004 - Dada - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Dec 2004 - JuJu - ^baby2^
EDD 23 Dec 2004 - Camilla (Sunfish) - ^baby2^
EDD 25 Dec 2004 - Joani - ^baby2^
EDD 25 Dec 2004 - SamC - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 25 Dec 2004 - Netty - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 30 Dec 04 - Carole - ^baby2^
EDD 05 Jan 05 - GemmaB - ^baby2^
EDD 12 Jan 05 - mcmack (Kathryn) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 13 Jan 05 - JulieS - ^baby2^
EDD 14 Jan 05 - MoS - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 15 Jan 05 - Nancy - ^baby2^
EDD 18 Jan 05 - Sazzie - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - Spider - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - Olleyonion (Katie) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - TweetyPie (Susan) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - JoanneL - ^baby2^ ^angel^
EDD 23 Jan 05 - ZoeB - ^baby2^
EDD 24 Jan 05 - GailM - ^baby2^
EDD 28 Jan 05 - Rachel 28 - ^baby2^ ^baby2^

·
Registered
241 Posts
Congratulations Terri and Matt on the arrival of your little baby daughter Lauren!  ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^
^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^
Love,
Katie xx

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
:mad: Still no news from me  :mad:

Hun xx

·
Registered
547 Posts
Congratultions on the birth of your daughter Lauren.

Well mum as been up tonight and finished the nursery off its looks lovely we've did it in millie and boris wallpaper and border,just got to hoover carpet then dh canput the cot up cant wait to see it finished,dh and me keep going tearful when we think off the nursery and that our son or daughter will be in there.
We have ordered the carseat today it should be here next week,and teh kitchens getting there our washer is finally coming next weds cant wait as mums been doing my washing for the past two weeks.going to pick floor tiles this weekend and new back door should be fitted in two weeks times.
peanuts been good and active today as Ididnt feel 10 kicks yesterday til 10'oclock and on my kick chart the midwife gave me I should have felt 10 kicks from 9-6.
hope everyone else is ok,hun cant wait to hear your news.
love gemmaxxxxxx
hope you all have a good weekend.

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Well it sure is quiet around here today! :eek:

Hope you are all ok? :)

News from the Tootie household is that our carpets have finally be laid!
Tomorrow (couldn't be bothered tonight!) we will put all the furniture and everything back in place ... then I might feel that we are finally getting somewhere. ;)

Have had more mini household dilemas over the last few days - the latest couple ...
Did I mention the gas fire that is broken/condemed - well we can't get a fire to fit the fire place (it's too small!)
Then the hoover broke ... had to go buy a new one today - well needs must when you have new carpets! LOL!

On the Tootie front - I am getting itchy to meet him/her now! Want to get the weekend over with (house back to some normality) and then have fingers crossed for an early appearance! LOL!

Anyway, enough waffle from me ... my dog is going demented with the fireworks (she's not normally this bad) and is driving me demented with her crying. There's nothing I can do ... I reckon the people at the end of the street can probably hear our tv I have it turned up so loud to try and drown out the fireworks!

Speak again soon
Love
Dee
xxx
;D ::) ;D

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Hi all

Just wanted to say hello and good luck to all those who are due in the next week. Im home from hospital now after two weeks on the neonatal unit at St Heliers and loving being a mummy to my two beautiful girls, Scarlet and Phoebe.  Neonatal Unit at St Heliers were fantastic and established a great 4 hourly feeding regime for us prior to discharge so I am getting lots of sleep between feeds and cuddles. Still waiting for our double buggy which we ordered on 24 July from Tiny Tinkers in Haywards Heath - cant believe it can take so long to get bl**dy pram. Apparently it is on a boat coming from New Zealand  :mad:

Anyway, congrats to anyone else who delivered in the last two weeks.

Love Flakey x

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
Hi girls

:mad: Still nothing......  :mad: Thumper does not want to come out. Can't wait to see the consultant on Monday now. I've tried everything to get him/her moving out but I think its going to take the threat of a scary doctor and some drugs now....

Does anyone know - if you are induced whether this can increase chances of requiring a c-section?

Lovely to hear from you flakey...and that you are home with Phoebe and Scarlet - must be wonderful!

Gemma and Dee - glad to hear your DIY is coming to an end - it was so lovely to get our nursery finished. I made up the spare bed in there the other day - and spent 2 hours lying on it! It looks 'finished' now - though it could do with a rug and some more piccies for the walls maybe...

We had a camera crisis the other day....of all the times for the diggy camera to go belly up - the day that Thumper was due was not a good one.....going to take at least 28 days for it to be looked at and fixed - so we ended up buying a brand new one - a big unexpected expense that we didn't need - but hey you cannot be without a camera awaiting the arrival of your firstborn can you? It takes movie clips to so DH has spent the morning trying to film my bump moving  ;D ;D Bump is now covered in stretch marks, is itchy - so its got a couple of big scratches on it where I have itched it in the night, and is so big I keep banging into things, shutting doors on it by accident etc. Needless to say - the film DH has taken looks very scary - it would win the halloween photo comp hands down!

Hun xx

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hello,

Any news Hun??  Come on Thumper your mummy and daddy cant wait to meet you -  ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^dancing spot^ ^dancing spot^ - time to come out!!!!!

Ive had a brill weekend, with a lot of oohing and aarhing on Friday night as we had Fireworks.  Saturday we was at MIL's and went out for a scrummy pub lunch, then today i went to my friends house where we picked up about 10 bags of baby clothes, with more oohing and aarhing this afternoon. Some of the clothes have never even been worn, still got their shop labels on - I dont think ive got to go and buy any more clothes now, except for some suits for outside, like snowsuits. 

So, my day tomorrow will be sorting out all these clothes as my friends friend had IVF and she had triplets, 2 girls and a boy, some of the clothes are so tiny, as they were only 2-3 lbs when born. 

Hope you have all had good weekends, i must order a chest of drawers now to house all these clothes.

Bye for now,
Susan xx

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hi all ~ any news yet Hun?  ^reiki^

Well me & DH just got back from Stamford Bridge, I took him there for the match yesterday and last night in the Chelsea Hotel for his 30th birthday ~ aaaahhhhhhhhhhh! Mind you, i did alot of walking and climbing stairs!  :mad: my legs are aching big style today!

Hope you all well & good news is flowing x

Zoe x

·
Registered
547 Posts
Hi hope everyone is having a good weekend
We've been out today for dinner took mum and dad to saythanks for doing the nursery.
Dh is putting the cot and changing unit up on thursday on his day off cant wait to see it.
Just need to get some bedding I've got some fitted sheets from mothercare what else will I need and how much? which is teh best place to buy it from?
Finish work on 3rd dec cant wait then hopefully I will be able to get sorted out for xmas and get some swimming done asI've only been swimming once.
Hope everyone is ok
Love Gemmaxxxx

·
Registered
417 Posts
Morning everyone,
Hope you all had a good bonfire weekend.  It was mad around here with fireworks, some still going at midnight.

Hun - really hope things are happening for you right now.

Susan- awww all those little clothes to sort through, its a lovely job and all you will do is keep picking them up and looking at them.

Gemma- sounds like everything is coming together nicely.  Hope you enjoy the swimming, I know I did when I went.

Zoe - bet your hubby enjoyed his day, can really sympathise with your legs aching though, hope you had seats at the match ;)

Dee - ooooh your poor dog, I hope turning the tv up helped a bit.  I know one of my cats was a bit bothered friday night, kept pacing around with her ears flat.  Sounds like you are now finally almost there with your house organisation.  HOpe for your sake tootie doesn't keep you waiting too long.

Hello to all you other mummies to be.

Saw the midwife on friday who said that bubs is in perfect position for delivery, so its just a case of waiting now.  Had some very strange AF type pains during the night saturday on and off, but they had gone by the morning.  Midwife did say to expect odd twinges.  Can really feel how cramped bubs is in there now, can be quiet painful at times when they move, so I really hope I don't go over by too much.  DH is on tenderhooks, excited and nervous all at once and keeps talking to bump asking when they are going to make an appearance - so cute.

Am going to get bouncing on my gym ball today and see if that will do anything - doubt it, but can try, and have fun in the meantime ;D
Love Karen  :-*

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Morning All

A belated congratulations to Terri & Matt on the arrival of Lauren.

Hun I hope Thumper has sprung into action and is on the way out now!

Talking of fireworks - we were woken at 3am on Saturday morning by someone setting them off  :mad:

We're currently sleeping in the Nursery as our room has now been painted violet white (lilac in otherwords!) So I'm sleeping on a different side of the bed as I don't fit down the side I normally sleep on...anyway at 2am this morning, I still couldn't sleep so moved to the spare room such that I could be on the 'right' side of the bed  :)...needless to say I'm knackered today! Traffic was awful as there was an upside down car on the otherside of the M4, I hope the occupant(s) were ok.

Anyway I have an appointment with the MW tomorrow, and will work from home, so if needs be I can fall asleep  :).

We've finally ordered Bubb's furniture which hopefully will arrive before Bubbs puts in an appearance! My friend is coming over next weekend with more stuff...babybath etc plus her 18 month old should be fun!!

I'm glad I sit in the corner of the office here...nobody can see me sleep!!

love & hugs

Camilla

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
^hello^ mums-to-be and bumps!!

Sorry I've not been around for a few days but we have been busy getting our bedroom done, we finally got some paint on the walls  ^banana^ and today I am doing the doors & skirtings! Don't worry I'm not over doing it, I am taking my time and resting when I start to feel uncomfy (which believe me is a lot  ;D ) Got the carpet fitting on sunday morning too  ^clapping^ so we should be back in there sometime next week!

I packed my hospital bag yesterday  :eek: don't it shock you when you do that? Just need some cheap 'big' pants to put in my bag and a toothbrush and it's all done and ready to pick up when Barry is ready!

Had some really crap news over the weekend though  :'( our car has kicked the bucket and needs a new engine or basically 'get a new car' as the RAC man told us! So been a bit teary while I've been painting but it has been keeping my mind occupied. Nay has spoken to his boss today (he works for HSBC bank) and it looks like we 'should' be able to sort sommat out money wise so I feel a little better in that way! It's just it couldn't have  come at a worse time, what with Barry due in under 5 weeks  :p but we will sort it, fingers crossed!

We are sleeping in the nursery too Sunfish, have been for about 4 months now  ;) but our bedroom has needed serious work on it, which explains the length of time it has taken us to do it!

I know what you mean about sorting through the ickle clothes, I had to go through ours to get some vests etc for babys hospital bag and boy was I gushing. I can't believe that we will have a little bundle to dress in all the  stuff we have got! So excited but yet so scared all at the same time! 

Anyway gonna go get some lunch and have an hours break from the paint now!

Hope you are all well??

Loads of ^Heart^ as always

Shezza ^monkey^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Karen,

Thinking of you lots and hoping that everything goes ok for you.

Love Laine x

·
Registered
847 Posts
Evening ladies!

I trust all is well?  The net is down at work and i am getting bored not being able to go on FF all day long  :mad: they wanna get it fixed soon!  ;D

Been to see MW today, she showed my how bubbs is laying (on left hand side) and head is down, must be his/hers bum that keeps sticking out! Heartbeat has dropped from 144 to 128, had the story of "must be a boy" oh and the one about "must be a girl "  ;D

Had to go to health shop and get some natural iron tabs, she said they are better than the ones the doc givs you as his "bung you up!" LOL LOL

All is fine and we start classes next tuesday and back to see her in 2 weeks time also we have 32 week scan on 26th Nov (can't wait!)

Must go and check out this jar of Branston Pickle on ebay for £114-00!!!! OMG do people pay that? i know the factory burnt down, but thats ridiculous!

Take care x

Zoe x

PS: Hun ~ what u up to? or have i missed the news?

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Morning all  :)

Well back from the MW, she seems pretty happy with me. My blood pressure has gone down a bit 112/73, not that theres a problem with it, urine was ok and I'm measuring spot on  :). Also had some bloods taken and heard bubbs heart beat. Bubbs is still in an excellent position, though she told me not slump on the sofa too much.

I asked about what to do when I go up to Scotland next week, she said just take your notes, though I wouldn't really expect anything to happen. I also asked her about a bit of swelling down below  :-\, apparently this is caused by the pressure of the bubbs and all she advised was to walk around a bit, and keep practicing my pelvic floor muscle exercises.

I'm meant to see her in 2 weeks time but the silly surgery said nothings on the computer so I get to see her in 3 wks...I think I must've been scowling as they kept asking me if that was alright!!

Parentcraft classes start next Monday...time is definitely rushing on!

love & hugs

Camilla

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
^hello^ Everyone

Just thought I would drop a quick line to thank you all so much for your well wishes.

Lauren and I got home from the hospital on Friday (can't believe I was only in for 2 nights after a c-section).  Everything is going really well, I'm very tired but loving being a Mummy.  Daddy melted today when I dressed Lauren in her first pink outfit!!!

No news from Hun yet then?

Hope everyone is OK.

Take care.

Terri xx  ^spin^

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Where is everybody - its sooo quiet on here at the moment.....

Shezza    Sorry to hear about your car being bad -- why does stuff always happen at the worst time ?

Gemma      Glad to hear the nursery is under control and your Mum and dad sound like they have been fantastic.

camilla      Glad to hear all went well at the MW - I went away at 34 weeks and just took my notes and made sure I knew where the nearest hossie was.  I also took my bags just in case on the basis if I had them then I would not need them.

Terri      Lovely to hear from you and gald that you are home and doing well

Hun      I am hoping the silence is because you are safely in hossie with you new arrival.

As for me not a lot oding really - still got sleeping sickness.  Called a friend to see if I could pop round for a cuppa but she has just gone into labour so I have decided to leave her to it !  The house is gradually being sorted.  My Mum or superstar came over at the weekend and because she disliked the decor in the bathroom so much (with reason and not my choice) she decided to decorate it for us and put down the left over carpet from the nursery.  The only thing left to do is put the border up and it will look fantastic !!  Otherwise Thing1 is wriggling a lot and I am getting impatent to meet him/her - I know still 4 weeks till I'm due as well.

Has anyone heard from Carole or tracey - getting a bit concerned as seen no updates from either

Clare

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
thx woppa

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.