Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Home Mum's to be wishing you all a safe quick delivery.

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mums To Be

EDD 28 Nov 2004 - Suz - ^baby2^
EDD 01 Dec 2004 - Dee - ^baby2^
EDD 03 Dec 04 - Serafena (Jen) - ^baby2^
EDD EDD 08 Dec 04 - ZoeR - ^baby2^
EDD 10 Dec 04 - Shezza - ^baby2^
EDD 15 Dec 2004 - Cara - ^baby2^
EDD 17 Dec 04 - Suzy - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Dec 2004 - Bev H - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Dec 2004 - Dada - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Dec 2004 - JuJu - ^baby2^
EDD 23 Dec 2004 - Camilla (Sunfish) - ^baby2^
EDD 25 Dec 2004 - Joani - ^baby2^
EDD 25 Dec 2004 - SamC - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 05 Jan 05 - GemmaB - ^baby2^
EDD 12 Jan 05 - mcmack (Kathryn) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 13 Jan 05 - JulieS - ^baby2^
EDD 14 Jan 05 - MoS - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 15 Jan 05 - Nancy - ^baby2^
EDD 18 Jan 05 - Sazzie - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - Spider - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - Olleyonion (Katie) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - TweetyPie (Susan) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - JoanneL - ^baby2^ ^angel^
EDD 23 Jan 05 - ZoeB - ^baby2^
EDD 24 Jan 05 - GailM - ^baby2^
EDD 28 Jan 05 - Rachel 28 - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 02 Feb 05 - Lordy32 - ^baby2^
EDD 05 Feb 05 - Minkey - ^baby2^
EDD 07 Feb 05 - Luise - ^baby2^

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Suz

My birth plan in terms of pain relief said - if I am in distress or bubbs is in distress give me whatever you need to give me.  It also said that DH could make that decision on my behalf.

Clare

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi Everyone

Hello Mummy Clare - hope all is well and good luck with the b/feeding xxx

Just wondered how and where Dee is - she's gone very quiet!!!!! ::) ::)
And you Suz, any signs???? GOOD LUCK XXXXX

Feeling very tired today late night last night got to bed at 02.00!! Just about to write Christmas cards and leave a blank ready to fill in  :) :)
Watching Everton on TV this afternoon followed by Liverpool v Arsenal so a lazy afternoon in store. 
Hope everyone is well and having a good weekend.
Love Bev H xxxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bev

I have spoke to Dee this morning and up till then she was still holding on.

Love Kimx x

·
Registered
209 Posts
Morning girls :)

I still here, nothing felt since Friday.  Baby been pushing down below to get out I think, very odd feeling :eek:

No pains, I was sick on Friday, but that has stopped.

I have been finding bruises on my hips, as keep tossing and turning in the night, waking up with pains in my hips and groin area, anyone experienced this???

Glad your ok today Dee, and holding on ;D

Love SUZ
XXXXX

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
LMAO - I'm not glad I am holding on Suz ... I want to meet Tootie now!  ::)

Had a really bad night last night (and for once it wasn't due to the gall bladder), eventually went to bed at 8am and managed a couple of hours sleeep.
Just going to have something to eat then plan to see if some energetic hoovering will bring about any miracles!  ;)

Catch you all soon
Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Dee :)

Fantastic to see your name 2nd from TOP on the list :) fabby ;D  And if you went to bed at 8am this morning does that mean you were out partying all night ??? ;D ;D ;D

PACK YOUR BAG!

Love ya
Amanda xx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
^roflmao^ Amanda ^roflmao^

Read your post ... so off I went - unpacked my bags (2 of them and now have them repacked (3 of them)!  ::)

We had labour bag and post labour bag.  We now have labour bag, post labour bag and miscellaneous bag - pressies for DH and DN from Tootie (shhhhhhh  ;)), cameras, gameboy etc.  ;D

Tootie had better hurry up and put in an appearance before I think of more things to take with us!  ::)

Loads of love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

PS - And my coming home clothes are all ironed and ready to go in bag number 4 (probably a plastic carrier bag!) for DN to bring into hospital later!  ;)

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Lol @ Dee ;D  What are you like.....when are you gonna have time to play GameBoy !! ;)  ;D  You know I forgot to take coming home clothes with me...it didn't even cross my mind ;D  I had to come home in what I went dressed in and that was all creased as it had all been piled onto a chair for the past 3 days ;D  Least I was able to just hobble out the ozzy into the car !

Ohhhh...just a tip....put the car seat into the car before you go into ozzy....I left it up to Ian and well ! lets just say the car seat was in...BUT not in the correct way you would expect ;) ;D  I was not amused at the time ;D ;D ;D

Love to you xxx

Ps....I can't stop buying christmas presents for Millie ;D Ian's going to go mad ;D  ohhh you wait, this will be you next year......HOW EXCITING !!  x x x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
RIGHT TOOTIE.....I GIVE YOU TWO DAYS AND THEN I WANT AN APPEARANCE PLEASE ! ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^afro^ ^rainbow^ ^pinkted^ ^blueted^

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Ohhh sexy Dougie....I bet you wern't complaining Woppa ;D 

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Amanda

I went home in the clothes i came in. Just had to hold onto the trousers so they didnt fall down.

Come on Tootie we are all waiting to meet you especially your mummy & daddy.

Love Kimx  x x

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
LMAO at you lot! ^roflmao^

Amanda - I can't believe you forgot something ... you were Mrs Organised!  :eek:
As for the car seat ... it's part of the travel system so it ain't my problem (not allowed in the house ;) or car  ;) for now!)  It does just click into a fixed frame that goes in the car though and DH is the only one that has been shown how it works!  ::)

I am considering arriving at hospital in pjs (fav clothes at the mo) but hadn't actually considered leaving in them too Jac.  Good idea though!  ::)

Kim - I have put aside mat jeans to come home in ... reckon I can just adjust them back down to early pg size maybe?

Woppa - Your post gave me the biggest laugh! ^roflmao^
(sorry Dougie ... breaking your neck aint funny!)
It reminded me of DH playing rugby one Boxing Day and he dislocated his shoulder.  So I left the comfort of the bar (I had been outside watching the game but it was raining big style!) and off I went to hospital with him.  Three hours later (after another of his team mates coming into A&E with exactly the same injury) they nurses told me I could take DN home.
He had had very very muddy clothes on, which had been taken away by the Team Manager who had given us a lift to hospital. So at that point all he had on was his undies.
Well we left hospital with DH wrapped in a hospital blanket (that we promised to return), got a taxi ... home - no way ... it was Boxing Day and those were the days of being out "on the lash" all day!  LMAO was everyone a bit OMG when we walked into to the bar!  ;D  The evening that followed certainly numbed DH's pain!  ;)

Keep sending the "come out Tootie" vibes ... I am so unconvinced at the mo that it's going to happen I have let DH go out "on the lash tonight!"  ;)

Loads of love ... and thanks for the laughs

Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Woppa ! Lmfao ;D ;D ;D  Ohhh poor you...I know how you like your "fun time ;) " too ! ;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Woppa - LMAO!  Can just picture it now  ;D ;D

Dh brought me in clean clothes to go home in - loose stuff too, but still normal trousers with button and zip - just couldn't face it, so put my lovely elasticated maternity trousers back on (they still fitted  :( ) a top and my slippers.  Coudn't put shoes on as my feet swelled up so badly after the birth (that's normal apparently!).  Looked a right sight going to the car park, but didn't really care at that point ;D  Besides, I just kept thinking everyone could see Ben, so knew I'd just given birth, so would understand  ;D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi Girls,

Just wondered if it was time for me to join you all on the third tri...not sure if Im a bit early though, am 29 weeks today..is that the third tri??? My books all say different things.  ::)

Jen xx

·
Registered
417 Posts
Just a quickie from me as the little man is hungry again.

Good luck to those about to deliver, and to those still waiting. 

Just about to set up a thread for Jen - serafena, go take a look :)
Love Karen XXX

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Hi All

Still here ... still impatiently waiting!  ;D
Think I will be climbing the walls if I go past my due date of Wednesday.  ::)

Suz - Where are you?

^hello^ and lots of love to everyone else

Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.