EDD 05 Feb 05 - Minkey - ^baby2^
EDD 07 Feb 05 - Luise - ^baby2^
EDD 14 Feb 05 - Moose - ^baby2^
EDD 14 Feb 05 - Jenbob - ^baby2^ ^baby2^

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Now Tootie!

Are you listening to Auntie Kim?  Have you seen what she has done just for us?  ;D

Come on baby, we are top of the list now ... it must be time to make an appearance ............ please!  ::)

Lots of love
Impatient Mummy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
547 Posts
Come on Tootie its time to come out,we all want to meet you...

Dee how are you feeling hun bet your fed up?

love gemmaxxxxxxx

·
Registered
354 Posts
OK Tootie time to come out to play!!!!
I saw the midwife this afternoon and bum is engaged!!!  :eek: :eek: :eek:
Everything else ok. 
Great news about Suz's arrival - but we need more details!!!!
Night night everyone, see you tomorrow, love Bev H xxxx

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
OK Toots time to arrive now you are top of the list !!

Clare

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Oh Bev ...
Bev H said:
I saw the midwife this afternoon and bum is engaged!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Sounds scarey! LOL!
Pleased everything else is ok.

I don't think Tootie is listening to anyone ... hopefully though he/she will get good talking to from our Consultant tomorrow? Will let you all know what he says! ::)

Loads of love
Dee (who is surprisingly calm and semi-patient at the mo! :eek:)
xxx
;D ;D ;D

PS - The calm and patient bit will probably only last 5 minutes or so! ;D

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Hi Everyone

Hey Dee not long now!! You'll be fine, just think who you will see at the end of it all....little Tootie  :)

I see I'm No. 8 on the list now, its coming round fast now. Today I was on a course at work called Pregnancy & Beyond. I panicked a bit as my colleague due the same day wasn't there...I thought she was in hospital....just delayed on the motorway!! Needless to say Angela and myself managed to worry the course leader & attendees by saying we could have our babies anytime now!! Good fun....especially with me noshing on fresh pineapple this lunchtime. The course was great though it would've been useful to have been on it a heck of a lot earlier but it certainly gave food for thought. Subjects discussed were what sort of communication did you want to have with work and also thinking of options of returning to work.

Anyway it really tired me out, had dinner then went for a lie down...slept for a few hours so now I'm wide awake! Off to see the midwife tomorrow at 1.45pm, get to find out if bubbs has moved a bit. One of my old neighbours has lent me her inflatable ball for me to bounce around on.

Come on out Tootie

love & hugs

Camilla

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mums To Be

EDD 01 Dec 2004 - Dee - ^baby2^
EDD 15 Dec 2004 - Cara - ^baby2^
EDD 17 Dec 04 - Suzy - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Dec 2004 - Bev H - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Dec 2004 - Dada - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Dec 2004 - JuJu - ^baby2^
EDD 23 Dec 2004 - Camilla (Sunfish) - ^baby2^
EDD 25 Dec 2004 - Joani - ^baby2^
EDD 25 Dec 2004 - SamC - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 05 Jan 05 - GemmaB - ^baby2^
EDD 12 Jan 05 - mcmack (Kathryn) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 13 Jan 05 - JulieS - ^baby2^
EDD 14 Jan 05 - MoS - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 15 Jan 05 - Nancy - ^baby2^
EDD 18 Jan 05 - Sazzie - ^baby2^
EDD 12 Jan 05 - shelly1 - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - Spider - ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - Olleyonion (Katie) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - TweetyPie (Susan) - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 21 Jan 05 - JoanneL - ^baby2^ ^angel^
EDD 23 Jan 05 - ZoeB - ^baby2^
EDD 24 Jan 05 - GailM - ^baby2^
EDD 28 Jan 05 - Rachel 28 - ^baby2^ ^baby2^
EDD 02 Feb 05 - Lordy32 - ^baby2^
EDD 05 Feb 05 - Minkey - ^baby2^
EDD 07 Feb 05 - Luise - ^baby2^
EDD 14 Feb 05 - Moose - ^baby2^
EDD 14 Feb 05 - Jenbob - ^baby2^ ^baby2^

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Hi Girls

Feeling tired, lazy and happy ... so cheating on the posting front. ::) Here's today's news that I have posted in the Rainbow Clubhouse.

Dee said:
Hi All

Back from the consultant ... feeling chilled and happy! ;D

Mr Consultant wasn't there so saw his registrar ... a lovely lady who I really like.
And bestest news is that it looks like Tootie is starting to consider coming out to play - it's not likely to happen for a few days yet but at least he/she is on the move. ;D
Cervix is softened and I am 1-2 cm dilated! ;D

I also have an appointment to be induced should nothing have happened by next week. But ... am not planning on having to keep that one! ;)

Will be back later ... am tired so am going to go and have a nap on the sofa before I pick DN up from school.

Lots of love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D
Speak to you all soon
Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Hi ladies!

C'mon toot ~ ur on ur way now!  ^hello^ ^storkgirl^

My little monster has discovered how to stick its butt out! right under my boobies! LOL he/she adapted that position for most of night and kept me awake!  :(

Getting excited today as we are off to pick up new car tonight!  :) load off my mind!

Hope you all ok, catch up soon x

Zoe x

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Afternoon All

Back from the midwife. I finally remembered to tell her about the occassional visual disturbances I've been getting plus the headache I had for 3 days earlier this week. My blood pressure is fine plus no protein in my urine. I have been advised that if I get my headache back to take a couple of paracetamols and if it doesn't go, to go to the hospital for some monitoring. I'm seeing my midwife at the parentcraft class on Monday, she'll take my bp then...plus I've got my proper appointment on Wednesday next week.

I think today is one of those down sort of days...I'll be fine tomorrow, I think I'm just a bit tired and grouchy  :eek:

Sounds great Dee that Tootie is starting to think about making an entrance.

love & hugs

Camilla

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
hey Dee

Great news - every cm dilation now means a shorter labour when it arrives. I had about a week of latent 1st stage before Alex arrived I reckon it helped a great deal.

Clare

·
Registered
209 Posts
Dee

I can't believe your still here ;)  I was expecting to come back today and here your news :)

I hope you go into labour soon, I would definately recommend the epidural, its was bliss, could have sat thier reading a magazine.

COME ON TOOTIE ^dancing spot^

Not long know Dee

Love SUZ
XXX

·
Registered
547 Posts
Brill news Dee it wont be long now.
Had a lovely day- I love being off work.
Ive washed all peanuts clothes so I can start to pack my hosp bag,any tips Suz on what to take and want not to take,I've been told about 5 babygros,going to pack a bag for dh to bring in if I need it.
Its was lovely washing and drying the clothes I still cant believe our baby will soon be in them I'm finally going to be a mummy.
Got midwife tomorrow I wonder what I will be measuring last wednesday I was measuring 38 and half.
Hoep everyone else is ok
Love Gemmaxxxxxx
Prams getting delivered tomorrow cant wait to play......

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Evening All

No news from here ... Tootie is nicely settled and I am feeling so so calm and relaxed.  Feel like I know there is light at the end of the tunnel and we will reach the end of the tunnel in Tootie's own good time now.  Don't know if that makes sense after I have been so wound up over being overdue but somehow the fact that I know progress, albeit slow, is being made ... just restores totally happiness and harmony.
A couple of my mates and my sisters were like ... oh aren't you nervous now - but I'm not just feel totally chilled, happy and relaxed.  ;D

Zoe - Hope you liked the car. xxx

Camilla - Sorry to hear it's a down day today ... I definately blame those on the hormones!  Big hugs to you, hun - I hope tomorrow is much better. xxx

Gemma - We have had our travel system/pram since I was about 20 weeks (if not before) ... but it's the one superstition I have stuck by and have refused to have it in the house.  It's still round at my sisters house in DN's playroom!
Good luck for the midwife tomorrow. xxx

And my final personal for the day ... sorry only catching up with those who have posted since me - cheating I know but just blame the hormones and Tootie!  Anyway .....

Suz - Welcome home, hun ... I have been reading Phil's account of Siobhan's arrival - wonderful!
I'll keep the epidural tip in mind but am hoping to avoid one as I suffer with a bad back and would rather be able to feel what I am doing in case I damage it any further, if that makes sense. xxx

^hello^ to everyone else
Loads of love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hi girls,

Just a quickie - came home again after being in hospital for last 3 weeks.  No more bleeding since 26th november, one head engaged and they think might of moved placenta out of the way.  Just waiting for waters to break now, the hospital are very pleased to have got me to 34 weeks, want me to go another 2 weeks, but i dont think the babies want to.  Getting tightenings often now, not very painful yet, can cope at the moment.

They did put me on a drip to stop the contractions, but i came out in a rash, so they took me off it. 

I know all the midwives really well now, they are all so nice. 

Sorry for the me post, but i cant sit here for long.

Hope you are all ok,

Love Susan xxx

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Afternoon All

Hopefully Tootie is on their way as I type if not already here!!

Well I survived 6 babies in my lounge (including one set of twins). Just 2 of us left now who are due to pop soon from my NCT group. At least it has been a better day than yesterday...plenty to keep me occupied.

Tomorrow Mum and I are off shopping for some final bits and pieces. The cot mattress is here and I had confirmation that the kiddie furniture is going to arrive next Thursday  :)

Hope all is well with everyone

love & hugs

Camilla

·
Registered
354 Posts
Hi All

Great news about Tootie arriving, at last!!!!
I went to the hospital this afternoon to sign the consent forms for the c-section and go through what happens etc.  Had some blood taken, met the anaesthetist and talked through that procedure, sounds ok  :-\ :-\
Anyway I came home and have been soooo tearful ever since and don't know what to do with myself.  I guess it's a combination of nerves and hormones and as I type this I can't see the keyboard for tears. DP has gone out for a beer so I hope you don;t mind me off-loading here. I think it's the huge build-up to the big day and don't get me wrong I wouldn't change any of it for the world - I can't wait to meet "Shrimp" it's just not how I thought it would be........maybe a warm bath will help. 
Hope everyone else is ok.
Susan - glad you're home and all is well.
Take care, sorry no other personals, love Bev H xxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hiya

Bev - awwwww you'll be fine, next Tuesday isn't it?  14th? or have I got that wrong?  ;)

Remember at the moment you're hormonal and just want to meet your little shrimp it's what you've strived for for so so so long and you nearly didn't do that last positive cycle and now you are just about to embark on your last weekend without shrimp in our world.

You're bound to be scared etc but it will be soooooooo worthwhile.  My friend swears by c-s and besides shrimp can't come out bum first, that would be incredibly painful, especially as you are so tiny!

Nearly there Bev, I reckon a little girl!

Love Sue
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.