There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams
That you dare to dream
Really DO come true

The Cyclers!
GailM IVF Aril 2004, BS 20/4, Stimms 21/4, Scan 28/4, EC 4/5 TOMORROW!
Jo IVF, DR 17/4, BS 29/4, Stimms & steroids 29/4, Scans 7/5, 11/5, EC 13/5
Kimric IVF BS 7/1, Metforim, Provera 22/3, DR 1/4, BS 20/4, Stimms 20/4, Scans 26/4, 28/4, 30/4 EC 4/5 TOMORROW!
Laine Clomid 22/4
Lou IVF, DR 17/4, BS 6/5, Stimms 16/5
S4arh Clomid Cycle 17/4

The Current Rainbow 2WWers!

Rainbow Crew Mums To Be!
Carol (Rainbow Drops .. RD1 & RD2) ICSI
Carole IVF
CJ FET
ClareS (Thing 1 & Thing 2) ICSI
Dee (Toot) IVF
Gemma B IVF Test 27/4
Harriet ICSI
Hun IVF
Imogen ICSI
Nic (Dolly) IVF - twins
Nicki (Starsky & Hutch) ICSI
TraceyS (Pip & Pop) IVF
WinneThePooh IVF - twins

The Crewmates!
AllisonT DIVF Review 30/3
Chick66 IUI next step ovarian drilling
Fee A Summer Rainbower!
Julie Anne - Phoning for dates 3/5 TOMORROW!
LB IUI soon!
mmmbop see the May thread!
Paula lots of BMS!
Cherub75 (Emma) - Clomid Review 1/6
Littlest (Sarah) - ??

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Julie Anne - what a lovely weekend for you! Fantastic news that you and Martin are to be snap and crackles godparents! Bet you are beaming! ;D You know I'm chuffed for you that the old witch put in her appearance (although crap timing for this weekend!). Happy Birthday wishes to david for tomorrow! ^birthday^ 18 - bet you've got him some surprises! Hope you get a date for your baseline (probably Wednesday?).

Jo and Kim - hope you are OK? Thinking of you!

Love Sue
xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Rainbowers

Settle down and prepare for a mega catch up .. apologies I haven't been about much, or for long, lately.

Gail - I am so sorry, hun, that I missed your second follie scan but am so so pleased to read that it went well and that EC is actually tomorrow. I have read back and can't find what your follie count was but am wishing you heaps of love and luck for tomorrow ... I hope you get some lovely eggs and that you are one step further along the road to your dream coming true. xxx

Jo - Starting my post to you with another sorry .. I'm sorry to hear that the headaches have returned ... hold on to the thought though that this is a good sign and it means that everything is working!
I never posted to you on the 2 or 3 embies thoughts, but I too contemplated "demanding" that I had all 3 put back this time ... until I read up on it on the net and found out that there is no way that happens now unless you are over 40. It worked out for me though .. and I just know that your 2 precious embies that return to there mummy will make your dream come true too. xxx

Kim - I am so so excited that tomorrow is your big day ... so many follicles to collect so many wonderfully perfect eggs from - when it comes to ET you are going to be spoilt for perfect choice! Your dream of having a perfect brother or sister for the wonderful Joe is about to come true! xxx
PS - Any more luck on the lottery .. is the dream mansion any closer or has LB claimed the lottery winning streak back this weekend?

Laine - How awful that not only have you been suffering from migraine again but that you feel your depression is looming. I hope that you are feeling much much better today and that you managed the BMS to make your dream a reality. xxx

Lou - How are you today? Hope the poorly foot is still ok after all that dancing in the heels? xxx
Sounds like the wedding party was a typical one full of high dramas!

S4rah - Just thought .. I will have to go back and update our list .. you are our official rainbow 2wwer .... loads of love and luck to you - I hope this months gives you your BFP! xxx

Carole - Can't wait to hear from you on Friday with all your exciting news from your first scan. Looking forward to seeing you on the 1st tri boards by the end of the week. xxx

Julie Anne - Pleased to hear that you had a great weekend ... and what a wonderful honour to be asked to be Snap and Crackles god parents.
Good luck for the phone call tomorrow .. AF may have been typical and showed up when unwanted but at least you are very definately on the road to your dream comig true now. xxx

Paula - LMAO at your nephew ... sounds like you have a right one there. Great that he has his priorities right and is mostly worried about his pay packet!
I love the Lake District and am pleased that you had a fabulous day out and feel like you and Peter are getting back to your "old selves" .. long may it continue. xxx
PS - I think you are both very very brave for venturing to the Lakes on a bank holiday weekend! lol

Fee - Sounds like you and Richard had a great night at the Comedy Club .... when I first read your post I thought that Richard had actually been appearing! lmao!
Anyway ..... are you going to answer everyone ... did he or didn't he wear the cycle shorts for you? xxx

LB - Haven't we Geordies been blessed with the weather this weekend? Hope you have had some lovely bike rides and al fresco dining.
Reflexology is one of the weirdest concepts I have every come across ... very basically, you feet are a map of the rest of your body and the reflexologist works on your feet to make sure all the other parts of your body are balanced. If you want to try it, my reflexologist is lovely and works in Whitley. xxx

Sue - You had me in "stitches" at your dropping of stitches. It's a very very trendy thing to be into at the moment though .. good luck, I am sure Malteser will look gorgeous in whatever mummy makes. xxx

Cherub - Welcome ... good luck for your review next month.

Littlest - Welcome to you too ... where are you up to with treatment.

Finally ... Mummies to Be - Hope you are all happy and well.

My hectic day yesterday centred around my darling neice ... I was meant to be looking after her for a couple of hours. Picked her up at 11.15am and said goodbye around 8.30pm! I won't go into all the boring details of the whys and wherefores of why the long day ... but DN and I managed to fill the day so much so that I was asleep on my feet by the time she left (as was she!).

Have had a lovely quiet one today ;D ... back to work tomorrow! :p

Loads of Love to you all
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

And finally, finally ...... one more time .........

Good luck Kim
Good luck Gail

Hope tomorrow is good to you both
xxxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Dear Kim & Gail

Wishing you heaps of luck for tomorrow. :-*

Laine x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Dear Mummy Kim ;D

Loads & loads of luck tomorrow, thinking of you all the way and looking forward to seeing your "bumper crop" news ! ;D

With loads of love
Amanda x x x

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
hi girls

just came over to wish kim and and gail goodluck with ec tomorrow hope you both get loads of eggs
jo thinking of you hun hope headaches are gone
to everyone prayers and thoughts your way
love lilly xxxx

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Hi Everyone

Kim - good luck for tomorrow - hope you get a dozen eggies

Gail - good luck for tomorrow - hope you get a bumper crop

Sue - i knitted some booties and mittens about 15 years ago and i still have them wrapped up - one day - one day ;)
south coast sounds good to me - when can i come for my holidays XX

Paula - good luck for tomorrow sweetie - i will be thinking of you XX

Dee - would you be a star and send me the details for your reflxologist man/lady - thank you
hope you have a good day tomorrow at grafters corner

psst - by the way girls there is not a weed to be seen in my garden after my activities this weekend Went out yesterday afternoon and bought some plants - by the time dh came home from work they were already in the ground - crafty eh?? ;D ;D

hugs to everyone XX

LB
X

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi LB

No probs mate ... will send you an IM in a mo.

If it's weeds you are wanting .. you are welcome to come and help me (well I am good at watching/supervising!) in my garden :p

Oh ... and I'll buy the plants and not tell anyone off for spending the cash! ;)

Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi again

Dee - I love reflexology too, have asked one of my friends today if she'll do my feet in stage 1 of labour! ;D Glad you have taken it easy today after a hectic one yesterday! ;D

Paula - you are a "gad about" aren't you! ;D Sounds like you had another good day today! ohhhhhhh and the dropped stitch wasn't dropped, I did an extra one on one! Mum has sorted it for me and I'm now flying (famous last words) ;D

LB - you'll be using those mittens and booties! ;D Whenever you fancy a trip to the coast yell! Clever way of getting what you want - act as if it's been there all along ^roflmao^

GOOD LUCK FOR EC
to Kim and Gail
For tomorrow!

Lots of Love
Sue
xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Julie Anne, congratulations on becoming a godmother-to-be !

Dee, my 4-year-old niece is here at the moment. Luckily, she is watching The Hulk with her dad and my DH - not sure how suitable it is for her though! Hope she doesn't have nightmares - I always used to have nightmares about the daleks at that age! All this babysitting is good training for when Toot arrives. When you're not babysitting, make the most of the rest.

SueL, hope Malteser is behaving and not causing mummy too many problems.

Hello to Cherub and Littlest.

I am bricking it about Friday, not helped by the fact that I have a really stressful week ahead of me at work.

LB, glad the garden is coming along well.

Paula, ^roflmao^ at Peter running past the cows and bulls. Good luck at work tomorrow.

Hi to Jo, Laine, Lou, S4rah, Fee, and anyone I've missed.

Good luck Gail and Kim for tomorrow !

Thinking of you and looking forward to hearing your news.

Love from Carole

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Quickie from me as i am in agony.

SueL Good luck with the knitting. All i can do is plain squares, or a scarf ^roflmao^

Dee Good job you had today to recover from yesterday. Dont work too hard this week. No i havent won any money so will have to bunk them all in the one room. ^roflmao^

Laine Hope your ok ^cuddleup^

Amanda Thankyou for popping in and for your good wishes.

Paula Good luck for work tomorrow. Dont suppose we will see much of you during the day for a while :( I bet they will cheer when you go back in though. Glad you had a nice day again today.

Lily Thanks for popping in too.

LB You will use the mittens & booties. Your garden sounds lovely.

Carole Good luck for friday then you can really believe you are pregnant. Well you probably wont but at least you will have a piccie.

Jo Nice chatting to you today hope you feel better tomorrow.

Gail Dont know if your logging in tonight but hope EC goes really well for you tomorrow.

Dawn Hope your doing ok. Hope to chat to you soon.

Thankyou all for your good luck messages.
Well i am off to bed in a mo, this flipping water infection is very painful. We get antibiotics after EC so hoping they will get this infection too.
Will let you know the count as soon as i can.

Take care

Love Kim x x x x

·
Registered
376 Posts
Dear Gail and Kim,

I don't know where the time has gone....were these cycles super quick..or am I really slow here....

Best of luck to both of you tomorrow...will look forward to hearing all about the details...

Well done to you both...

maxbabe

·
Registered
44 Posts
Best of luck Paula

hope your first day back goes well!!

I've got 1000 P14s to do..I do payroll as well!!!

Good luck

Sarah xxxx

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Crickey - didn't realise that Kim's EC was today too...
Hope this wings it way to you even under EC Kim

GOOD LUCK KIM AND GAIL's Eggies

And Paula - know how trembly you must be - hopefully you've been welcomed back with open arms and it is all going OK

Fee xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
HIya ladies,

Sorry I've not been around for a few days, darn PC decided to plop its clogs over the weekend and so I've had to wait until I got back to work to log in (Good job I'm an IT trainer huh ;D ). Anyway decided to bite the bullet and get myself back online ASAP, so been out at lunchtime to PCWorld and got myself a much wanted (for absolutely ages) LAPTOP ^jumpin^ . Now I'm just hoping I can load the Broadband on ok when I get in tonight.

Sorry no perdsoals, cannot belive how much ^gossip^ goes on over such a short space of time, It's gonna take me while to catch up.

Gail and Kim (ok then 2 personals) ~ Hope EC went ok for you today ^thumbsup^ .

Take care all

Emma x :-*x

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Who wants to know how Kim got on ?

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Girls,

Kim & Gail - Hope everything went well for you both today?

Paula - How was the first day back at work? Bet you missed being on here ^gossip^

Emma - Hope you manage to connect Broadband to the Laptop. Should be easy enough.

Sarah - Hope you are o.k today? Didn't realise you were in payroll too.

LB - Weed free that's the way to go. Good feeling isn't it. I have been disappointed the last few days as the weather has meant no gardening and no ladybird squashing.

Julie Anne - God Parents to be. What lovely news for you. I know you must be really excited about it. Glad you enjoyed being with Heather. Sorry for not calling, just not felt up to talking much. :-*

Dawn - Nice to talk to you on Saturday. Thinking of you lots.

Dee - Your dn kept you busy then.

Carole - Lots of luck for Friday.

Lou - Glad you enjoyed the wedding. How are you today?

Jo - How are the headaches.

Fee - Glad you enjoyed the Comedy Club. I could do with a laugh myself right now.

Sue L & Lilly - Thanks for popping in.

Hi to anyone I have missed. Didn't mean to :-*

CD14 for me and as yet no +ve opk. Still not feeling too good either ho hum. :(

Laine x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Carole - I'm fine thanks, hope you are and not toooooooo worried about Friday?

Paula - well it's obvious you're back at work! But how are you and how did it go?

Emma - congrats on the laptop purchase!

Laine - ((((((((hugs))))) from me to you.

Jo - ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ at you! How's your head?

Gail and Kim - thinking of you both!
Love Sue
xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Ok I can't wait any longer..................... ;D ;D ;D

^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

I have the pleasure in letting you all know that kim got, not 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 or double that !!!!!!!!!!! she got a fantastic 25 eggies !!!!! ;D ;D ;D

She phoned me as she had just got out of theatre, bless her ;).

I am so pleased for you, Paul and Joe , this is it Kim this is the start to your second child ;) ;D ;).

Love to you all
Jo
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x ( thats for your eggies) and these are for you x x x ;) ;)

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.