Skies are blue
And the dreams
That you dare to dream
Really DO come true

The Cyclers!
GailM IVF Aril 2004, BS 20/4, Stimms 21/4, Scan 28/4, EC 4/5, ET 6/5
Jo IVF, DR 17/4, BS 29/4, Stimms & steroids 29/4, Scans 7/5, 11/5, EC 13/5
Julie Anne IVF BS 18/5
Kimric IVF BS 7/1, Metforim, Provera 22/3, DR 1/4, BS 20/4, Stimms 20/4, Scans 26/4, 28/4, 30/4 EC 4/5, ET 6/5 ... TOMORROW
Lou IVF, DR 17/4, BS 6/5, Stimms 16/5
S4arh Clomid Cycle 17/4

The Current Rainbow 2WWers!

Laine Clomid - Test ??

Rainbow Crew Mums To Be!
Carol (Rainbow Drops .. RD1 & RD2) ICSI
Carole IVF
CJ FET
ClareS (Thing 1 & Thing 2) ICSI
Dee (Toot) IVF
Gemma B IVF Test 27/4
Harriet ICSI
Hun IVF
Imogen ICSI
Nic (Dolly) IVF - twins
Nicki (Starsky & Hutch) ICSI
TraceyS (Pip & Pop) IVF
WinneThePooh IVF - twins

The Crewmates!
AllisonT DIVF Review 30/3
Chick66 IUI next step ovarian drilling
Fee A Summer Rainbower!
LB IUI soon!
mmmbop see the May thread!
Paula lots of BMS!
Cherub75 (Emma) - Clomid Review 1/6
Littlest (Sarah) - ??

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good luck to Kim and Gail for ET!

Lou, hope the BS shows the nasty sniffs have done their job!

Lots of Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Good luck girls for ET today ^reiki^

I followed a rainbow all the way home yesterday and prayed for miracles for us all.

Love

Debs xxx

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
OMG Kim - just saw you got 15 embies ;D ;D

Well done!

Love

Debs xxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Gail and Kim - good luck for ET today!!!! ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^

LB - it's good you are excited and can't stop grinning! ;D

Jo - glad you feel that you are folly growing! ;D Roll on tomorrow!

Lou - good luck for your base line today! ;)

Love Sue
xxxxxx

·
Registered
949 Posts
Hello gorgeous gals!

Remember Me???????????

So sorry for being absent for a while but I know you all understand. Thank you too for all of the wonderful messages, phone calls, cards and support. You dont know just how much they have helped and meant to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I wont bore you with all of the details but things are still very worrying regarding my Mum and I am finding it extremely hard to cope and get through each day. Trying to keep a stiff upper lip which I have been an expert in doing in the past is actually failing this time. Apologies therefore to all of you lovely friends who have thought of calling..... I just cant face talking at the moment. (Not like me at all.... as you know!).

We still havent had time to talk about the failed last cycle although my dh has spoken a word or two about searching for a money tree so that we could try again. Thats come out of the blue because we said before that if this time didnt work then we would call it quits. Funny how this fertility lark gets you hooked. I just know that now is not the right time to even contemplate it all and will take a rest until we have time to think it thru sensibly.

I am so sorry that I have not been supportive and around for so many of you over the past couple of weeks. It doesnt mean that I am not thinking of you and trying to take a peek on here when I can. Thank you too for mentioning me in your posts and for all of the good wishes for Mum. It really does help when you know that your friends are still there even if you dont get the time to write to you personally.

So pleased for Gail and Kim that this week has been going well for you and I am keeping everything crossed for successful transfers today. Goood luck girls.

To everyone else, bless you for being there. I will try and post to you again soon but please know I am thinking about you all and hoping that the Rainbow continues to bring the love and luck to you all.

Much love,

Dawn xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Dawn,

Lovely to hear from you - don't apologise for not being around to provide support to others right now - we all fully understand and at times we all just need a bit of 'me' time, which right now is exactly what you are needing.

So don't you go worrying about things on here, all your friends know that you are still there and that you still wish the best for them - so right now, just please please take care of yourself.

^cuddleup^

Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Gail and Kim,

Thinking of you both right now - hope ET goes well and you both have a good 2ww before getting that big fat ^reiki^ at the end of it!

love,

Sue xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
376 Posts
Dear Gail and Kim,

Massive congratualtions on your brilliant collection of embies, best of luck today with the transfer...

Thinking of you both

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Fantastic to hear from you Dawn. Take care of you, Pete and mum. Big hugs.

Love from Carole

xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Kim and Gail

Hope ET went well. Looking forward to hearing your news.

Love from Carole

xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
169 Posts
Dawn lovely to hear from you but wish news on your Mum was better. Its starnge isnt it how our dhs seem to change mind over tx before we do - was Martin who did u turn for us and decided didnt want to stop when we had decided to. Think shock of how all frosties got used up so quickly in one go was too much for him and came too soon. Will continue to think of both you and your mum and hope for better news on her recovery soon.

Gail fantastic news on eggs and embies - good luck for et today.

Kim good luck too sweetheart hope all goes well with et today.

Laine think I must be thick today too cos I too wondered how come 2ww if not ovulated yet ??? Hope you are well and that by now you have had positive stick - look at me this time 52 day cycle ::)

Paula glad you got rid of nasty virus from computer now we dont have to do without hearing from you - miss you when you are not here to raise a smile ;)

LB I like Cathy Kelly too, have just finished Danielle Steel - Ransom - was good now need something else to read but have guests for dinner again this weekend so should be thinking about what to cook ??? but cant get excited about it at moment.

Carol so glad that headache is staying away today.

Jo good luck for scan tomorrow.

Another day cleaning for me today and more paperwork. Have headache today and af is still making me sore. Not sniffing yet - not till after scan just on contraceptive pill till scan on 18th.

Anyway love to all

julie anne xxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Just a quick one, need to get back to work really.

Dawn LOVELY to hear from you. We had all been worried about you and your family. Sorry to hear your Mum is still poorly but you sound like you are looking after her well. I know what you mean about IVF addiction, I mean when do you ever decided to stop, I just dont know if I could ever do that. We are with you all the way whatever you decide. :-*

Kim and Gail Hope all has gone well today. Let us know the news soon ;D

Had my BS scan today all fine. Amal my nurse was back today. Its really weird coz today is her first day back, I was her first patient, this was my first scan and today I would have been 40 weeks if the last IVF had worked. So it all feels meant to be today. I am so pleased she is back she is a darling and so lovley. We both gave each other a big hug. She has had some similar problems to me recently so we had a good chat about all our woes etc.

Ist stim injection next Weds 12th then first follie scan Mon 17th with EC week beginning Mon 24th. :eek: Rainow ring with me all the time. So far it is working well and doing its rainbow stuff ;D

Love to all

Lou xxxxxx :-*

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Girls,

Dawnknee - oh sweetheart, so good to hear from you. Thinking of you lots and lots. Take things easy and look after yourself too xxxxxx

Lou - Glad BS went well for you today.

Kim & Gail - Can't wait to hear your rainbow news too.

Julie Anne - Hope the headache goes away soon.

Jo - Lots of special good luck wishes for tomorrows scan.

Carol - Glad the headache is keeping away.

Helloooo everyone else.

CD16 and no +opk for me, not sure what to think really. Feel a little bit fed up with all the checking.

Nothing else to report.

Laine x

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Rainbowers

It is my absolute honor, pleasure and delight to post some fantastic news on behalf of Kim ..........

Pebbles and Bam Bam
(two perfect 4 cell embies)
are safely back with their Mummy!

7 of their perfect 4 cell siblings
are off to the freezer!​

Well done, Kim
You've done absolutely brilliantly and ....... never mind the moon, I am over the "rainbow" for you!!!!!!!!

Loads of Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Oh Kim

What wonderful news xxx

Sparkly rainbow wishes for the 2ww!

Love

Laine x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Well done Kim ^thumbsup^ Keeping everything crossed for you now for test day. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Dear Dawn

Lovely to hear from you :-* You just take some time out right now and everyone will still be here when you are strong and ready to join us again. YOU are the most important thing right now. I hope your mum regains full health really soon.

Big ^Cuddle^ to you.

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
547 Posts
Kim,Paul and Joe
Brill news on you et now rest and take care.
Love Gemmaxxxx

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.