Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Crew - It's Our Year : Pt 37

11K views 86 replies 29 participants last post by  Dee 
#1 ·
A new home for the Rainbowers to fill with fantastically brilliant rainbow dreams coming true.

Loads of Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

#2 ·
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams
That you dare to dream
Really DO come true

The Cyclers!
Jo IVF, DR 17/4, BS 29/4, Stimms & steroids 29/4, Scans daily 7/5 to11/5, EC 13/5
Julie Anne IVF - BCP, BS 18/5
LB IUI BS 10/5, Sniffs n Stabs 11/5, Scan 13/5
Lou IVF, DR 17/4, BS 6/5, Stimms 12/5, Scan 17/5
S4arh Clomid Cycle 17/4

The Current Rainbow 2WWers!

Laine Clomid - Test 20/05
Kimric IVF (Pebbles and Bam Bam) Test 20/5
GailM IVF Test 20/5?

Rainbow Crew Mums To Be!
Carol (Rainbow Drops .. RD1 & RD2) ICSI
Carole IVF
CJ FET
ClareS (Thing 1 & Thing 2) ICSI
Dee (Toot) IVF
Gemma B IVF Test 27/4
Harriet ICSI
Hun IVF
Imogen ICSI
Nic (Dolly) IVF - twins
Nicki (Starsky & Hutch) ICSI
TraceyS (Pip & Pop) IVF
WinneThePooh IVF - twins

The Crewmates!
AllisonT DIVF Review 30/3
Chick66 IUI next step ovarian drilling
DawnJ - Time Out!
Fee A Summer Rainbower!
mmmbop see the May thread!
Paula lots of BMS!
Cherub75 (Emma) - Clomid Review 1/6
Littlest (Sarah) - ??
tjmac - ?? June

#3 ·
Dear Jo & Paul

Thinking of you very much. It only takes one!
Loisx

#4 ·
Hi Rainbowers

A quick catch up from me tonight ... I'll let you all guess why! ::)

Kim - Hope you are feeling much better today. xxx

Gail - I felt AFy and you know the result. I have my fingers crossed that you are going to see that BFP next week too. xxx

LB - Where is your rainbow news, hun? Am thinking of you and willing good news arrives here from you soon. xxx

Jo - Once again ... hang on in there, hun. This is the one for you .......... and hey girl there is a new thread here for you to fill with your good news over the next few days! ;) xxx

Loads of Love to you all
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

#5 ·
Hi Everyone

Sorry not posted since i have been home. But havent had chance to catch up yet. I havent a clue whats going on or where anyone is. So i am going to have a read up and then i can post to you all.

Just wanted to say

Jo & Paul
Just wanted to say i will be praying like mad tonight along with everyone else on here. You both deserve some good stuff now so i hope tomorrow is the start of it. Your a smashing couple and we are so pleased we know you.
Bit of mush i know but its true.

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW

Love Kim x x x x x x

#6 ·
Jo and Paul,

Well done with EC today - please don't be disheartened, with Paul's supersperm, those three eggs are gonna turn into three super embies and then the embriologist is gonna have trouble deciding which two to put back!!!!

So please keep up those very orangy rainbowy positive thoughts and I'm sure when the phone rings tomorrow you will have some fab news. Those beautiful embies are in the making as I type!

Take care of each other.

Love,

Sue xxxxxx

#7 ·
Lou,

Wow, can't believe you are stimming already - loved reading your recent posts, it's so good to see you feeling so much more positive about things!

I have every faith in this cycle turning out to be a very orangy rainbowy positive for you too!

Take care,

Love

Sue xxxxxx

#8 ·
Kim,

Hope you are feeling better! Reckon it's twins for you! ^chuckle^ ^chuckle^

Love,

Sue xxxxxx

#9 ·
Kim

Glad to see you back on line. I just have images of you doing your post to Jo and Paul saying to yourself "Red and yellow and pink and green......." Will be looking out for your news next week.

Love
Karen x

#10 ·
Jo and Paul

Just want to send you loads of rainbow dust and orange thoughts for tomorrow and the 2WW.

This IS your year, go get 'em.

Love
Karen x

#11 ·
Karen ^roflmao^ I was.

Thanks everyone for all the messages. I have read all the posts but now have to go and cyclogest.

Will post a proper catch up tomorrow.

Joe is much better thankyou. Still has spots but are gradually disappearing.

LB Will do something about the promise soon. Hope scan went well today.

Lou Great you have started sniffing and jabbing. All the best for the coming weeks we will all be here for you.

GailM The pains are cyclogest evil things. Hang on in there.

Sue MJ 1 will do nicely thankyou. ;D

Dawn Lovely to chat to you last night.

Paula Sorry things were mad on the phone, glad i didnt resort to going back in ozzy though.

Dee Hope your ok mate. Friday tomorrow then a nice chilled weekend.

Love to all of you will catch up tomorrow night night

Love Kim x x x

#12 ·
I know one will do nicely Kim - but it's not gonna be the case! It's double trouble I'm afraid!!! ^chuckle^ ^chuckle^.

Love,

Sue xxxxxxx

#13 ·
Hi everyone

Jo - just want to send you big rainbow dreamy positive vibes :)

it is so true 3 is the magic number on this thread - good luck for the next call from the clinic - thinking of you and Paul XX

My scan went ok - next appointment is Monday - want to guess how many little follies there were in there - yep 3
they are small at the mo - but had bloods taken and they say the levels are starting to rise

take care all
LB
X

#14 ·
Jo Thinking of you.

Please remember 3 is most certainly the magic number ;D ;D ;D

Hope you get that great phone call soon ;D

Love Lou xxx

#15 ·
Hi Jo and Paul,

Just want to add my prayers and postitive thoughts with everyone elses. Sending you both and your eggies loads of love and luck.

Thinking of you both and waiting for good news

love julie anne xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

#16 ·
Hi Jo and Paul

It's so true!! 3 seems to certainly be the magic number, (it worked for me THIRD attempt!! ;)) I have a good feeling about this for you.

You both truly deserve this, you are the two nicest people I have ever met, I am keeping my fingers and toes tightly crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

With love and best wishes,

Jules xxxxxxxxxxxx

#17 ·
morning

Jo and Paul - masses of luck for your phone call this morning, will be keeping everything crossed for you both

Gail - I definitely had what felt like AF pains - in fact I spent most of the second week of my 2ww crying because I was so convinced that AF was coming. Keep positive!

love
Sophie
xx

#19 ·
Hi Everyone

I want to thank you all for your wonderful and supportive messages, Paul did tell me about them yesterday, i just didnt want to post as I felt so low.

Today the clinic phoned, and Paul took the call as I was to scared to answer it as I was sure that they wouldn't fertilise, but we got 100% fertilistion ;D ;D ;D, Paul just burst into tears on the phone, with me shortly behind him.

ET is tomorrow at 11.30, so we are hoping and praying that they hold on untill mummy and daddy get there tomorrow, so they can snuggle up with me ;) ;)

When we had EC yesterday my lining had grown nicely and the fluid has dispersed, so we are so grateful for that too.

Take care everyone, I think I might have something to eat now, felt to sick to really eat much ;) ;)

Love and thanks to you all
Jo
x x x

#20 ·
hooray ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fab news Jo and Paul. I've been thinking about you both this morning

Much love
Sophie
xxxx

#22 ·
Jo and Paul,

Wishing you a peaceful nights sleep tonight.....then your beautiful embies will be with their mum!!!!

Then you have the best of all...2 weeks to wait......I hope and pray this is the one for you guys and I wish you so much luck...

Take care and good luck tomorrow

#24 ·
Jo and Paul - fab news - really wonderful news. SO.... 3 really is the magic number! I'm so pleased for you both. After tomorrow Jo I hope you are wrapped up in rainbow cotton wool until test day :)

Julie Anne - Hi Julie - hope the follies are growing nicely. What a terrific step-Mum you are - it is so lovely that you care so much about your Step-Son's car etc. Really hope he gets a brother or sister soon! Sorry for him and you guys about Herbie being a fickle number! I can't go to the August Meet - we're on holiday, but would have loved to meet you. Maybe I could have a Lister meet up in my back garden!

LB - How was the scan yesterday? I must have missed a post? Hope things are OK

Lou - It is so lovely to read your positive rainbow inspired posts. Really pleased for you xxxx

Laine - Wow, I see you've joined the magic test day crew!!! Well done. Rainbow dust coming your way xx

Kimric - So glad Joe is better. You sound very calm! All the signs are good. Really lovely and exciting time.

Gail - ahh - No jittering allowed Gail! You're doing great and AF pain is quite normal. I had it when I was pg, which is what stopped me testing cos every day I thought witch was on her way. In my failed attempts I've not had AF pains - only b***dy PMS!

Carol - How are you all? Hope you are OK -

Carole - loved your reassuring post to Jo x A magic 3 lady!

ClareS - lovely to have you popping in

Dee - I can guess why - hope it isn't so bad today.

Dawn - hope you are OK. It is Friday - so unless you leave a message on my ansaphone, I will ring you later as I see you may be up for phonecalls now ! ;)

Paula - me old mate. Don't pay them anything !!! Send it to my bank account instead! You need to set something in place that people need to give you new details x number of days before payroll. We have to give 14 days here. Glad you were apologised too - but try not to let work stress you. Really, really appreciated you and Dee knowing how I feel about my Mum. xxxx

SueL - How's maternity leave/part time going? I haven't been very successful at getting my pics in the gallery. I can see them as thumbnails and then when I click on them I see only a black square. I think Tony may be censoring me!!! I may have to bring them in to work to do in photoshop.mm

Heaps of love to everyone here

Fee xxxxxxxxxxxxx

#25 ·
Oh, Jo and Paul! - FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just logged on especially to see how your embies had done overnight.

I'm so chuffed for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG, this time in 2 weeks!!!! :) I have such a great feeling about this one - it's YOUR turn! ;)

With love, Jules xxxxxxxxxxx

#26 ·
Jo and Paul,

Me too, on here hoping for some good news, and it is fantastic. As I was taking Dan to school this morning I was thinking of you and I saw 3 magpies (old superstition I know but hey we have to believe in somthing right ;D ) so I'm guessing 3 is most definately the magic number, ending with the most beutiful of daughters (3 magpies remember) at the end of that rainbow.

All my love

Emma x :-*x

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.