Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Onwards, upwards and over the rainbow to more dreams coming true ........

Loads of Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams
That you dare to dream
Really DO come true

The Cyclers!
Julie Anne IVF - BCP, BS 18/5, Sniffs 19/5, Stimms 26/5, Scan 31/5
Lou IVF, DR 17/4, BS 6/5, Stimms 12/5, Scan 17/5, 19/5, EC 25/5, ET 30/5
S4arh Clomid Cycle 17/4

The Current Rainbow 2WWers!
Jo IVF (George and Zippy) Test 29/05
LB IUI (Punch and Judy) Test 02/06

Rainbow Crew Mums To Be!
Carol (Rainbow Drops .. RD1 & RD2) ICSI
Carole IVF
CJ FET
ClareS (Thing 1 & Thing 2) ICSI
Dee (Toot) IVF
GailM IVF
Gemma B IVF
Harriet ICSI
Hun IVF
Imogen ICSI
Kimric IVF (Pebbles and Bam Bam) Test 20/5
Nic (Dolly) IVF - twins
Nicki (Starsky & Hutch) ICSI
SueL (Malteser) FET
TraceyS (Pip & Pop) IVF
WinneThePooh IVF - twins

The Crewmates!
AllisonT DIVF Review 30/3
Chick66 IUI next step ovarian drilling
DawnJ - Time Out!
Fee A Summer Rainbower!
Laine Clomid
mmmbop see the May thread!
Paula lots of BMS!
Cherub75 (Emma) - Clomid Review 1/6
Littlest (Sarah) - ??
tjmac - ?? June

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Evening Rainbowers

Julie Anne - Good luck for stimming tomorrow .. this is it you are definately on the rainbow-coaster now! xx

Lou - Well done you! 13 eggs is wonderful .. you have nothing to be disappointed about .. it's a great number of eggs that will make your dream a reality very very soon. ;D
^idea^ Lock Adam in the garden whilst he is faffing about with the bbq and watch what you want! ;)

Jo - Still looking good!

LB - Sorry to hear about the heartburn, hun ...... but and it is a BIG BUT .... heartburn definately seems to be a good sign! I have everything crossed that this is where your dream is going to come true. ;)

Carol - Even though the sickness is lingering I reckon you must be starting to bloom now! Hope so anyway. xx

Kim - Naughty girl - carrying Joe! ::) Great to see you posting though! xxx

Paula - Hope you are ok, hunny. xxx

Fee - Hope the birthday party wasa roaring success .. and that your afterwards headache is only a minor one!

Sorry I haven't mentioned everyone ... I hope you are all doing good.

My news is I still feel naff ... although the sharp pain I had seems to have worn down to a constant ache now so it looks like the antibiotics are doing their job. I have my scan tomorrow morning and them am back at the docs in the afternoon about the gall bladder.

Will catch up again (properly) soon

Loads of Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Evening girls

Lou - fantastic news!! 13 not only has a 3 in it but it's my lucky number!!!

Jo - still looking good

Love
Sophie
x

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Girls,

Soz I have not been around much (again). Just been having a hard time of it lately. :'( You know how it gets sometimes.

Looks like I have some mega catching up to do......tomorrow he he! Oh except to say:

Lou - Your news is just what I wanted to hear. 13 is great and the date of my birthday next month! ^fairydust^

Jo - Sounds good to me....praying for you. ^fairydust^

Julie Anne - Heaps of luck tomorrow. ^spot^

Just thought I would share my news with you too....

Went to see the Gynae this afternoon and by the time I got in there was nearly a sleep. My appt was for 3.45 and I was seen at 5.15 arghhhh! Anyway I came away feeling better in myself and positive again.

Got the results of my bloods and was pleased when she told me that my FSH level of 3.3 was what she would expect to see if I were 25! ^coolman^ For my age she said it would be expected to be nearer 10. Also my progesterone level has gone from 29 in December to 43 now. :p

The best bit for me was to hear that I am ovulating o.k and that I have as much chance of falling pg with or without Clomid. ^pompom^ The only thing is it is not happening for us, so am going to have more tests.

My Gynae has agreed to support me with the anti body blood tests that the Lister recommend that go alongside the NKC testing. So I am having the three tests tomorrow and going to the Lister for the NKC test (£110) on Monday 7th June. Will see my Gynae after depending on the results.

The only option after Clomid is for ICSI/IVF and we just don't have the finances to cover it at the moment. Still that is in the future and I will deal with that when it comes to it.

Love

Laine xxx

·
Registered
354 Posts
Dear Lou

WELL DONE that's fantastic news, will be keeping everything crossed for you and your eggies. Tell Adam if he doesn't start behaving we'll be down to beat him up, bloody men!!! Rest up now and keep holding on to those rainbow thoughts, you have done brilliantly, you're a star. Big hugs lots of lovexxxx

JO thinking about you too ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

And sending you all here millions of ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

I don't want to be nosey but is Dawn ok??? I text her and no response ??? ??? Thinking about you Dawn xx

Love to you all, take care and good luck, Bev H xxxx

·
Registered
673 Posts
Laine,

So very pleased that your appointment had so much postive news,

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Lou,
excellent news on the eggies,

Jo,
Praying you will get the BFP you and Paul deserve

LB,
Keeping everything crossed for you,

Hope everyone else is well,
Luv
Gail x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Lou

Brilliant news on your eggies. Loads of ^fairydust^ for you for the next step.

Love Kim x x x x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hiya

Jo - OMG - I couldn't imagine my boss having been Jueld and Jax'd! In a perverse way ;) I'm pleased your girth is getting bigger and that it is OHSS (thought so!)! ;D Glad the hospital are keeping a close eye on you! ;) Did you wear Paul's nightgown tonight? IF you test, all the best! ;D

Lou - we've gone for the new additional Nestledown nursery! ;) You'll have your family with you with that BIG bbq next year! Tesco's do after eight ice cream, god I want some now! If you fancy coffee tomorrow yell, I'm not working! Lovely to talk to you today, glad all went well for you 13 eggies is fab (what we had last June), fingers crossed for tomorrow's call.

Paula - mint choc chip...... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Are you OK?

Littlest - sounds like you've had a hard time (((((hugs)))).

Dee - please take it a little easier! Good luck for tomorrow's scan as I doubt tonight I'll be able to go through the 1st tri posts!

LB - really pleased that you are feeling better, but please use suncream! ;) Have one more arm to knit!

Fee - ummmmmm, mature, polite and beautiful - don't think I was any of those in tribunal today! ;) well not the latter two anyway! Thanks for the compliments but Laura is gorgeous. ^birthday^ to Laura! ^birthday^ ^birthday^ ^birthday^

Juel - don't worry we will catch up but I know you have loads on! ;) Just so you know I'm thinking of you!

TJ - so sorry to hear of the passing away of your nan last night ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ just remember we're here if you need us.

Boppy - how you doing!!!!!! ;D

Julie Anne - I know we spoke yesterday evening so we did catch up then, just masses of love and luck for your first stim tomorrow!

Laine - sounds like you got on really with the gynae today! including support of the NK tests! ;)

Kim - hope you are not toooooo tired, when's your first scan I'm a bit brain dead tonight.....

Love Sue
xxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Morning everyone

Paula - Lovely to see you have cleared your desk, must feel nice to have done that, hope you are ok ;D ;D

Laine - Wow !!! Sounds like you had a good appt ;) ;), glad you are feeling more positive, so lots of ^hump^ for you ^chuckle^ ^chuckle^

Lou - Good luck with your call today ^fairydust^, and as for Adam, he needs to be ^smash^ ^smash^ ^smash^

Dee - So pleased the pains are easing ;), can't wait to see Toot, enjoy seeing him/her waving, say a big Hello from me ;D ;D, sending you lots of love x x

SueL - Glad you are home, hope it went OK ;) x x

Julie Anne - Good luck hun, sending you loads of ^fairydust^ for your first jab x x

Littlest - Sorry you are having a bad time, hugs being sent to you ^cuddleup^

Fee - Hope Laura had a lovely day yesterday ;D ;D

LB - ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ being sent to you x x

TJ - Thinking of you ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Kim - You know what I think about you taking Joe upstairs ^smash^ , he is a big boy you know ;), but I won't moan at you ;) ;)

Hope everyone else that I have missed are well

Not much to report from me, got a few AF type pains, only very mild, have to really think are they there or not ?

Done my first pee of the day, so might have to test tomorrow, was very close again this morning, but don't want to get a neg cos that will just knock me down ;)

Went to a clairvoyance evening last night, fantastic !!!! Paul got a message which was really brilliant, bless him ;D ;D

Love and hugs to you all
Jo,George and Zippy
x x x

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi There

Just a quick post as off to work...

Thanks for all your messages - they really help.

Laine - great news about your visit to the Lister. Your FSh is amazing!!

Paula - printed off 1000 P60s yesterday!! Thinking of you!

Littlest xxxxx

·
Registered
169 Posts
Morning all

Littlest really sorry you are feeling low big hugs for you ^cuddleup^ Aunties are very important - I hope your SIL realises this soon xxxx

Paula lovely to hear from you - really missing you and how you make us all smile. Sure you must have some more to tell us about Mongos hollibobs. Big hugs for you ^cuddleup^ too :-*

Tj so sorry to hear of your loss ^cuddleup^

Laine your tests sound really positive. I am really glad that you have some good news at last. ;D

Jo this one has to be it - well done for not testing again today ;D Sending loads of positive thoughts your way :-*

LB Glad you are taking it easy - Im going to let Martin do loads when I get to 2ww - he doesnt know yet but he will be run ragged ;D

Dee good luck with scan this morning - cant wait to see pictures in the gallery. Hope you waved for all of us. Good luck with this afternoons appointment too. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Fee what a lovely birthday party you organised for Laura hope you had a really nice time - and some photographs for us to see ;D One of Laura in lovely fairy outfit would be nice :D

Kim - wot are you like? ??? Carrying Joe upstairs. Must be frustrating but please take care. :-*

Lou 13 eggs well done. Thinking of you loads yesterday but glad all ok. Hope you are feeling better this morning. Good luck with your call this morning.

VickyW lovely to see message from you. Looking forward to seeing you and your lovely Toby at Stratford.

Love to Amanda, Carole and Carol

Well today is the day - first jab ::) Have taken drug out of fridge so wont be cold and I am going to do it at 6pm
It will be fine im sure. dh has offered to come home but to be honest probably better on own though did used to like it when he took horrid needle away - hate pulling it out and looking at it afterwards - wot am I like a real woose

Anyway more work to do, hope evryone has a good day
- Jo have you nicked all sun again only we have a distinct lack of sun here in Ely today? :mad:

love julie anne xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
No Julie Anne all gloomy here at the mo too LOL, and as for Martin doing your jab, I would have agreed until 4 days ago when paul has given me the biggest and blackest bruise ever :eek: :eek:!!! It is about 2 inches long !!!!! so 3 days ago I gave myself my jab ( heparin) and so far in the last 3 days got a tiny and I mean tiny red dot where I have injected each day, so from now on I am doing my jabs myself ;D ;D ;D
Sure he is trying to say something :p ::) :p

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Jo and Lou - I keep thinking about you both at the moment, logged on especially this morning to catch up on you!!!

Jo - So, it's all looking good so far then?!! Not long to wait now, sending huge positive vibes your way!!

Lou - Wow, 13 eggies, that's brilliant!!!!!! Hope you are feeling a bit more comfortable now after EC. Thinking of you loads!

With love, Jules xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Morning crewmates

Dee - good luck with your scan give toot a little wave from me - hope you continue to feel better and that the dull ache goes away XX

Littlest - i am sorry you are feeling down - i hope that the sun shines down on you today and makes you smile :) take care ^Cuddle^

Jo - good lass for not testing this morning - the best things come to those who wait ^thumbsup^

Juileanne - i think you are very brave doing your own injections ^clapping^ i can't even look when dh did mine - i also have a towel stuffed in my mouth - now that is wimpy ;D

Lou - hope you are feeling ok this morning - good luck for the call to the clinic XX

Suel - i bought some factor 20 yesterday !! - hope you are ok today XX

Fee - hope you and lolly had a great time yesterday and that calm has been restored

Kim - hope you and Joe have a nice day today - will you be doing anything exciting?

me - well i am half way there and i can't believe how quickly it has gone - went to sleep last night with fertility pouch on my tummy :) - had a wobbly moment this morning so i have been thinking about the luvly rainbow which appeared for me last week and am going to sit and do some visualizing - Punch and Judy should have reached the womb cavity and and should be bedding down for their long stay!

take care everyone
LB
X
Punch and Judy
X X

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
quick one girls

we have 9 embies this morning ^doh^ thank god.

taken first does of SueL's lucky steroids, asprin and clexane.

wil speak later, Mum just picking me up

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Fantastic News Lou ;D

You know what Jac says about the number 9 !!

Ohhhhh........brilliant !! ;D

All my love
Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Good morning everyone

Lou ~ Couldn't wait to log on this morning to hear your news, 13 eggs, that is fantastic. Keep positive.

Jo ~ Still sounding really good, I'm always reading on hear about AF pains turning into BFP's so please don't read into any little niggles you're getting too much. Still have everything crossed for you, and hope you can hold out for a few more days before you test.

LB ~ 1 week gone means only one to go, am praying for you too ^reiki^ keep remembering that rainbow.

Littleset ~ ^cuddleup^ , I'm really sorry that you've been feeling so low hun. I hope your sil comes to her sences soon and realises how important a figure you are in your nieces life.

Laine ~ Posted on Clomid thread, just wanted to say again how happy I am that you had some postive news yesterday.

Carol ~ Hope you and bubs are doing ok.

Dee ~ How did the scan go, this one is sooo magical, can't wait to see piccies.

Paula ~ Hope you are feeling ok now. You are a star doing all your filing, I had to give up office work as I was soooo disorganised ^chuckle^

Kaim ~ I know its hard when you've got little ones around, but please try and take it easy.

Julieanne ~ Keep up the good work with your injections.

Only 6 sleeps to go for me untl I see the gynea next week. Trouble is I am sure the old witch is on her way, so if I am prescribed Clomid again it'll be ages before I can take it, oh well will have to wait and see eh!

Hope everyone I've missed is well

Emma x :-* x

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Ops forgot to say our jelly tots operation is set for Friday when they will have one cell from each removed and screened.... ouch xxxx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
thanks amanda and emma xxxxxx

amanda, what does Jac say, tell me???????

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.