Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi peter,

sorry to bother you again, but i have soom questions i was hoping maybe you could help with.

Firstly i had my 1st cycle of icsi 14 days ago, i started bleeding very slightly on sat night, i did a HPT on sun and go a +ve, the blleding has continued, it is frest blood (red) but so far has not clotted. my gp sent me to epc on monday where i had a scan which of course was not much help as it was to early. but my lining was bright and 20mm with 2 echo sites in the uterus (not sure what that means). and had blood taken for hormone levels, as they thought it may be an ectopic as i have had 1 before. the dr gave me an internal where i had no garding, rebound or pain. the results came back as 123ui so i had to have the blood repeated today in hope it would have doubled, but i didn't it only raised by 30% so i have to have it repeated on friday.

do you have any idea what this may indicate, i did do another HPT yesterday which again was +ve and darker than sundays.

sorry for all the questions and confusion but i feel as though i am in limbo. thanks for you time and help.

shelley

·
Registered
856 Posts
shelleyangel said:
Hi peter,

sorry to bother you again, but i have soom questions i was hoping maybe you could help with.

Firstly i had my 1st cycle of icsi 14 days ago, i started bleeding very slightly on sat night, i did a HPT on sun and go a +ve, the blleding has continued, it is frest blood (red) but so far has not clotted. my gp sent me to epc on monday where i had a scan which of course was not much help as it was to early. but my lining was bright and 20mm with 2 echo sites in the uterus (not sure what that means).

2 possible implantation sites but it's too early to be sure

and had blood taken for hormone levels, as they thought it may be an ectopic as i have had 1 before. the dr gave me an internal where i had no garding, rebound or pain.

That's good

the results came back as 123ui so i had to have the blood repeated today in hope it would have doubled, but i didn't it only raised by 30% so i have to have it repeated on friday.

Thois level sounds OK for this stage

do you have any idea what this may indicate,

Ot sounds like a pregnancy with a bit of bleeding, it is unlikely to be ectopic.

i did do another HPT yesterday which again was +ve and darker than sundays.

That's good

sorry for all the questions and confusion but i feel as though i am in limbo. thanks for you time and help.

Relax, be patient and let the team looking after you do their job. I am sure that all will be OK.

Good luck!

Peter

shelley

1 - 2 of 2 Posts