Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Well to keep you all updated:

Had a further HCG beta test today and it was 380 Fridays results were 190. They did a further scan and lining is thin and still nothing seen. They asked for me to do a pregnancy test and the line according to them was very faint!!!! So they have said I am a total mystery...got to have a further HCG on Friday......This well could be a Ectopic!!!! Which is really scarey. Has anyone experienced an Ectopic....and what was your experience??

Em xxx

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Hi Em

Ive been reading your posts recently and just wanted to say how sorry i am that youve had to go through so much - it must be really hard for you to get your head round whats going on. ^hugme^  I have my fingers and everything else crossed for you that you get some good news on friday.

I had an ectopic pregnancy last year - but didnt even know i was pregnant at the time.  I had lots of bleeding on and off for about 5-6 weeks, and no pain, so thought it was just my periods being a bit erratic.  Anyway, it wasnt discovered until i was about 8.5 weeks pregnant.  From what i remember, my hcg levels when they did blood tests at that time were only about 130 - 150ish.

I wont go into too much detail at the moment as, hopefully, it wont turn out to be an ectopic for you, but if you want to know anything else feel free to IM me anytime if i can help.  I feel like an expert on the subject now!  :)

Wishing you loads of good luck and  ^reiki^ for Friday.

Take care
Love Nutty xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.