Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Sorry this is a bit of a pregnancy rant...for the past couple of weeks I have been ravenous!!  The worst thing is I can't seem to stay on top of feeding myself at the right intervals so I get SO cranky when I need food.  Poor hubby has been at the receiving end of many a sour mood lately.  It's crazy!  I never used to be like that when I was hungry, but now it's like I turn into a different person.  I hope there's not something wrong...is this a sign of gestational diabetes?  Or just low blood sugar levels?  Is anyone else feeling ridiculously hungry?

-The Hungry Thing

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Hi

Sounds normal!!  I had to eat every 2 hours at one point or the results were dire!  And my sister actually set the alarm on her phone to ring every 2 hours so that she remembered to eat before she turned into the incredible hulk!

We were both told that due to our low blood pressure we should eat regualrly to stop blood sugar levels getting too low and fainting!  But neither of us had gestational diabetes.

Just keep eating!

Annette

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I think I'm just cranky!!!!

Sounds fine to me.  I'm eating lots of little snacks as i do get even more cranky (if thats possible) when I'm hungry!

Tracy xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts