Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like I have taken this sectionover with the number of posts I have in it !!

Just a real quickie on this one - David suffers from Raynauds and I believe it is hereditory as his grandfather also had it. Does anyone have any ideas as to the likelihood of this being passed on and if there are any earlier indicators than really watching the circulation to the hands and feet

Thanks

Clare

·
Registered
268 Posts
Hi clare

Don't know if this helps but I have had raynauds for years.  as far as I was aware no one in my family has or had it.  It can stand alone as primary raynauds or it can be secondary raynauds which means its part and parcel of another disease. The latter in my case.  My advice would be to contact the raynauds website can't think of it off the top of my head but if you pm me I can give it to you.  They will send you info free of charge.  In it are some important tests for anyone with raynauds.  I had not had these tests and so went to my gp for them and went from there when they came back positive.

Raynauds secondary is linked with Rheumatoid arthritis (which my nan had) Lupus, Scleroderma or systemic sclerosis (which I have) .

if you want anymore info let me know

NN xx

·
Premium Member
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi thanks for this I will take a peek around and see if I can find the site - fortunately in the case here DH has primary raynauds

Clare

1 - 3 of 3 Posts