Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Please help i feel i need some reassurance.  Im now 25wks pregnant and have had my scans and also see my midwife every 4wks.

The problem is i seem to be spotting again.  It seems to occur approx every 4/8wks and when it comes it seems to be for maybe one day then a few days rest then maybe re occur a few days later then eventually go away.

Everything was fine with the scans and the midwife tells me that the baby is growing how it should be and the heartbeat is good.  I just don't understand it and when it happens i try not to let it bother me but i do get rather concerned.

I have had the spotting on and of since the beginning and i know quite a few women experience the same thing but i can't help but worry.

Do you think it could be my hormones and this is the way it will be for me.

I would appreciate any advise or reassurance or if someone could post me who has experienced similar symptoms.

Many thanks

Stephanie

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Alot of women get spottting in pregnancy and it´s nothing to worry about. It invariably occurs at the time when you would have had a period if you weren´t pregnant, as if the body still feels like it needs to go through the motions but obviously doesn´t need to!! Do ring your midwife and speak to her aswell.

Ruth

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.