Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LB - sorry to hear the dreaded ^witch^ showed up.

sending you a big hug. ^Cuddle^

love nicxxx

·
Registered
8 Posts
to dear Fee and LB

Always so gutted to log on and read about a negative. My heart goes out to you both and your DHs. Obviously lots of comfort food/wine and general pampering is in order before building yourselves up for the next time. You will get there.

Lots of love jo x x x ^group^

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Dear Fee & LB,

Really very sorry to hear it wasn't to be this time.

Take good care of yourselves.

Laine x

·
Registered
69 Posts
Fee and LB

Sorry to hear your news ^group^

Harrietx

·
Registered
30 Posts
:'(

Well it's game over for me too. AF turned up this morning, not even due to test until Monday. That's our free NHS treatments all used up so now have to work out best private clinic.

I rang the hospital and I asked about the new recommendations for 6 NHS treatments being available. I believe the guidelines are due out in February but don't know when the programme will be put into effect. Does anyone have any ideas?

Sorry too to all you others who have tested -ve. I read that there could be a seasonal thing going on as the best recorded IVF rates were last June/July time (nationwide), meaning that babies would be born in the Spring. Perhaps we'll try again in the summer!

Love

Vics
xxx

·
Registered
55 Posts
Fee, LB & Vic - so sorry to hear your news. Vic, I never get to the beta either - it sucks!

I emailed Dr Beer this morning and got an email back. He said he is almost positive I have an immune issue. This gets better and better.... so I guess I'll be talking to my doc about a referral. Trips from Aberdeen to London could get expensive... :-\

·
Registered
240 Posts
Fee - really sorry to hear about your result. I hope you have much better luck next time ^Cuddle^ - in the meantime, get lots of hugs from your beautiful DD - I'm sure she'll be able to cheer you up. ^smlove^

Love and Luck Chelsxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
Vic and LB

Really sorry to hear your news ^Cuddle^

Hun xx

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Fee, LB & Vic ^Cuddle^

I'm so sorry to hear your news and wish you all the very best for the future ^Cuddle^

Kim x

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Just a thought

I'm due to have a facial tomorrow, do you think this will be ok on 2ww ???
I know you shouldnt have treatment on your feet but face is ok isnt it?

Kim xx

·
Registered
55 Posts
Faical is ok but no essential oils. Just tell them you may be pg and they'll be ok. Facials are great at this time.... ;D

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Phew - thought i was going to have to cancel ;D

I usually have oil's for my shoulder massage, my friend knows about tx though so i'm sure she knows what shes doing

I shall lay and think ^reiki^ thoughts

Love Kim xxx

·
Premium Member
609 Posts
LB, Fee and Vic. So sorry to hear your news :'(
With love and thoughts
Jakex ^group^

·
Registered
600 Posts
Dear Fee, LB and Vic

So sorry to hear your news.

Take care of yourselves and your Dh's.

much love,
Imogen.x.x.x

·
Registered
20 Posts
HI

I am so sorry to hear of more negatives.

My thoughts are with you all ~ Take Care

Our time will come ~ Tag

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Hi Girls

I came home today expecting to be reading lots of wonderful news .. I'm sorry that that wasn't to be.

LB - I'm totally gutted, mate. I so so thought that this would be the one for you. When you are ready for a gossip, you know where I am - until then I send massive big hugs to you and DH. Take care, hun - I am sure that your dream will come true soon. xxx

Fee - I'm sorry that your IUI didn't work ... I hope that you find the money to sort out defrosting your golden embie and that your dream does come true soon. Love and hugs to you. xxx

Vics - Sorry to hear that treatment hasn't worked for you - I hope that your summer try makes your dream come true.

Thinking of you all girls
Love and Hugs
Dee
xxx

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Dear Fee. LB and Vics

I'm so sorry to hear that your treatment didn't work and that you didn't get the results that you all deserve

sending you big hugs

Sophie
xx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hiya

Fee - I'm incredibly sorry ^Cuddle^ I read somewhere you don't want sympathy sooooooooooo just lots of love! ^daisy^

LB - gutted for you too......... unfair all of it. ^Cuddle^ ^daisy^

Vic - sorry to read that your AF has arrived early. Sorry don't know about the nice guidelines I'm sure someone does.

LadyP - I hope you get some answers.

Kimmy - if you are due a facial you should be fine, but please double check with the therapist as it may alter the creams they use etc.

Those who are jittering, I wish there was something that I could do to change the jitters BUT just remember each day is one day closer!

JoE - are you OK? ? ? Thinking of you.

Kitten and Maria - hang on in there and good luck! ^spot^ ^spot^

Karen - good luck for your IUI tomorrow.

Love Sue
xxx

Lois ICSI 02.02.04 ^Cuddle^
Trudy 26 ICSI 04.02.04 ^Cuddle^
Hawkeye FET ICSI 05.02.04 ^Cuddle^
Imogen ICSI 06.02.04 ^reiki^
Luise IUI 06.02.04 ^Cuddle^
Tag IUI 11.02.04 ^Cuddle^
Nic (Dolly) IVF 12.02.04 ^reiki^
Dell ICSI 13.02.04 ^reiki^
Leni IUI 13.02.04 ^Cuddle^
JoP ICSI 13.02.04 ^Cuddle^
Jake ICSI 13.02.04 ^Cuddle^
Jem ICSI 13.02.04 ^Cuddle^
Shazzy FET ICSI 16.02.04 ^reiki^
Lise IVF 17.02.04 ^reiki^
Babyg ICSI 17.02.04 ^Cuddle^
Harriet ICSI 19.02.04 ^reiki^
JennyF ICSI 18.02.04 ^Cuddle^
LB IUI 19.02.04 ^Cuddle^
JoE IUI 19.02.04
LadyP IVF 20.02.04 ^Cuddle^
CJ FET ICSI 21.02.04 ^reiki^
Fee IUI ^Cuddle^
Kitten FET IVF 21.02.04
Jo-G IVF 21.02.04 ^reiki^
Maria IVF 22.02.04
Rashids (Sophie) ICSI 22.02.04
L Pod IUI 23.02.04
Vic IVF 23.02.04 ^Cuddle^
NicJ ICSI 24.02.04
MichelleK FET IVF 24.02.04
Tallulah ICSI 24.02.04
Kimmy FET IVF 24.02.04
Emile IVF 24.02.04
Hun IVF 25.02.04
Birdie ICSI 26.02.04
Karen-C IUI 05.03.04

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Vic, just wanted to say I'm so sorry the dreaded ^witch^ arrived. Wishing you all the best luck in the world for next time.

Kitten x

·
Registered
11 Posts
Fee, LB & Vic - Really sorry to hear your news ^Cuddle^

Hello & good luck to all new names ;D :D

Did another pee stick this am, no mistaking it this time its a ^reiki^. Kind of floatin around on ^cloud9^.

Just want to say massive thanks to all who r part of this site ^thumbsup^. DH is good but not convinced he alone could have kept me sane :-X Even early on when we first found out and I was really low this site helped me ^group^^group^

Be Realistic, Plan for A Miracle

Hoping we've got our miracle & wishing you all get yours^angel^

Luv Maria xxxxx

PS does this mean me and DH can ^hump^now, we'd heard it wasn't a good idea but I'm ^censored^........ !!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.