Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you saw a negative LH before and after your positives, then I would suggest you contact your consultant for advice as they may need to monitor you to determine when the actual point is. Please ensure that you followed instructions correctly as I have known women see a second line, even a faint one and class that as the surge but for most tests the true +ve surge is only when the lines are equal to each other. If you have only ever seen a true +ve, then you will definately need monitoring as you obviously have a high LH level in your body all the time.

Ruth

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hey premila,i have a post on the clomid thread about this... Think we are going through similar things... I had ov diathermy done 4 weeks ago to clear my pcos (you can see my internal photo's in the gallery under medical file) and then began taking clomid have just had iui transfer yesterday.
When i had my d11 scan my follies were quite small but then i had a surge on my pee sticks for 3 days, was worried about accuracy of scan, but ave been told that clomid can raise lh and make surge longer, ave also been told that having pcos, and the op means you can cause a rise in lh levels anyway even if you're not on clomid.
Anyway am now on the 2ww but have had a lot of pain after transfer(,possibly because of the op).
pm me and let me know how you're getting on would love to hear from you.
Luv Ju
P.S. There's also some greatr stuff on the pcos board don't know if you've seen it, it goes into change of diet and books to read if you have pcos.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts