Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bunny2020 said:
i had a neg on the 18 june and not had any drugs since then i should be on hormone drugs ,

Sorry to hear about the neg, next time perhaps!

ive asked the hospital to look at my hormone level but dont get any where i just keep getting told the same we CAN NOT FIND YOUR NOTES RECORDS the doc must have them .

This is very poor practice. There are legal requirements in the way in which medical notes are handled and stored and it sounds as though these are being ignored in this case.

i ask for the doc to ring me s.a..p. but still dont get any where what do i do .

A quick mention of the HFEA will focus their attention!

the nurse told me the doc taken my records out of the hospital to ask some other doc ..

This is poor/illegal practice.

I S THIS right can they do this its now 3 weeks and dont KNOW what to do .

A complaint to the HFEA sounds appropriate here

Good luck!

Peter

i can not have ivf if i dont have hormone drugs to start a period this is nhs treament. arrrrrrrrrrr some 1 help i have to ring again in the morning (monday) thanks bunny xxx ^help^

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bunny2020 said:
hi i just rang up the hospital and my notes were in the labs . dont know why . we had ivf on the 1 june may be they were left there . i all lost 4 embryos . this is a hard question to ask my self . what happend to my other embryos NOW . bunny2020 xxx
Glad that the notes turned up, it sounds a bit of a shambles at your clinic! I don't understand your comment about 4 embryos.

Regards,

Peter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts