Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening everyone,

well here we go my 1st proper post since being back at work.

Jac -no sorry have never heard of air supply ^stupid^, think we could do with a night of lust too forgot what it actually means ;)

Sue mj - Wow your next cycle of icsi, i am so thrilled for you, i can't believe Iestyn is 8 months and yes he is very well travelled already, mind you madison will be 20wks on friday, i still remember quite clearly this time last year when she was just a tiny dot on the screen :). I will definatly phone you this week to arrange meeting up. take care x

Sorry im at work and havn't had time to catch up with what has been going on, but im sure i will in time.

Take care all and its great to be back, missed all the gossip !

Love shelleyxxx

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Shelley - WELCOME BACK!!!

Jac - sounds like you had a fab time!! It's needed now and again isn't it, a bit of time to yourselves!! Nope - never heard of Air Supply either :p

I think my poor little girl is coming down with something again?!! ???

She's been crying all day, won't eat and is quite warm. It's been a hard day, I have a pounding head!!!!! :-[

I put her to bed at 5pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what tomorrow will bring??!!

It's my turn for 'Mother's Meeting' in the morning too - a total of 8 babies in my front room!! :eek: Hope little pickle isn't poorly - otherwise I will be sending everyone away at the door!!!!

Just read the sad news about 'Winnie' Amanda and Andy - just awful!!

Love Jules xxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Just wanted to pop in and say

Sue Really hope Iestyn is better soon. Poor little mite sounds really poorly. And OMG i cant believe you could be cycling so soon. Really wish you loads & loads of luck.

Amanda Hope Millie misses the measles. Joe has had chicken pox and wasnt too bad with it. But dont really know about measles.

Jules Hope Katelyn is better in the morning.

Jac We have spoke to day. But hope Jaqson gets rid of his snotty nose soon. I suppose i have all this to come when Joe starts playschool in september.
Glad Chase enjoyed his birthday surprise. Yes i have heard of Air supply, couldnt name one of their songs without help. Wasnt they big in the late eighties?

Hi to everyone else. Joe has woke up 4 times already he has gone back to sleep but looks like we may be in for a restless night.

Elaine Hope it is just a bad AF. Cant remember how long before i had my first one but i always loose loads and clots.

Love Kimx x x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Jules - Hope Katelyn is better soon. I know when you were in chat earlier you had to go because Katelyn had woken. Hope she's settled back okay and isn't too poorly. ^cuddleup^ to you both.

Sue - Hope Iestyn's continuing his recovery, despite some more sick today. ^cuddleup^ to you both.

Amanda - Hope Millie's going to miss the measles, but if not, it is a childhood illness, so I'm sure she will get through it just fine. Not nice to watch her go through it though. ^cuddleup^ to you both.

Such sad, sad news today from Winnie the Pooh. I can't believe all the sad news at the moment. We are truly blessed mummy's and I know not one of us will ever forget it, or take for granted what we have. I know everytime I look at my boys I am so aware of how different things could've been. It brings tears to my eyes, and stabs at my heart the love I feel for them. I can't imagine life without them.

Special cuddles to all our little miracles ^Cuddle^

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hi everyone

Just a quick hello before i start work.

Hope all sick bubbas are feeling better soon. Jac I have heard of Air Supply also and agree with Kim that it was around the eighties (do I feel old or what!!)

Well girls had a good holiday. Josh was brill on the flights and on the whole was good whilst we were away. He loved the pool and his granda couldn't believe how much he wanted to play and kick his wee legs. (all that swimming he does must be playing off!!)

On the down side, as I have lost 1 set of childminders for the summer, my niece kept Josh for me yesterday. When I got home yesterday, my sister was stripped to her undies, my niece had just had shower and complete change, and my sister's kitchen was covered in disinfectant - yes Josh had decided to throw up over the two of them and the kitchen just before I got home from work. DH has phoned to say he has been sick again this morning so now am awaiting a call from my mum to let me know if he has kept brekkie down or if it has decided to re-appear. Feel so sorry for the wee might. I'll now have to re-think my child minding for the summer as I reckon my niece won't be keen to have him again (poor Amy I just didn't know what to do when I arrived yesterday with puke everywhere!!)

Have read the news about Winnie and Andy this morning. Was in tears, feel so much for them and at the same time feel so blessed to have Josh.

Sue MJ you are brave tx so soon again. I think I have more or less decided that I couldn't face any more tx and to take it that if another pg happens then it was meant to be, if not then someone somewhere has decided that that is the way it should be. I am conscious of my age also and that I would probably have to stop work as I wouldn't ask my mum to mind 2 (albeit that it is only 2 days a week). Will see what happens but mind you, it would need to be a real miracle as I still have not felt right down below since Josh was born and can be quite sore after the old one two, if you know what I mean.

Well must dash work calls. Love to all. Take care.

Barbara

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Dear Iestyn, Katelyn and Millie (and Jaqson's ickle nose)

Really hope you get better soon

Lots of love

Laura ^shake^ ^daisy^ ^daisy^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^group^ ^group^ ^group^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

PS (from Mummy!) sorry about the bum bum dance - it's her fav!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hiya People.

Jayne - Thanks for your message :) its reasured me alot :) What I think will be the best in the end if I give her formula when im at work, as I did'nt realy get on with expressing! takes to long. Yeh Think I might try her on her first solid at about 4 months, some people try it at 3 but I'll do it at for just incase 3 is to early for her. Thankyou very much for your reply.

SueMj - Thanks for you reply to, Yes lol it was prolly the redball what kept her awake! as she slept as normal last night :) - no more redbals for me!! :( Yeh Ive had the odd drink of wine and maizey has slept even longer lol Anyway Hope you are ok and little one gets better soon! xx p.s Good luck again with the tx, thinking of you!

Shelly - Nice to have you back here! Hope your ok and not working to hard! Madison is probley growing and growing :) Hows her teething going? Hope it not to painful for her. Anyway you take care xx

Barbara - Glad you had a good holiday! Sounds like you all enjoyed it :)

Hope everyones little bubba's get better soon! cant be nice for them atal!! Big big huggs to them all.

Well best go as Maizey has to go for a check up at the hosp, to do with her murmer - Hopefully its closed over now :)

Take care everyone.

Vicks xXx

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hello!

Well, Katelyn is still very whingey today, and still off her food, not sure what's up???!! Thanks for all your well wishes for her.

Still had the meet up at mine, ended up with 9 babies in my front room!!!!!!!! :eek: which included a set of twin girls - sooooooooo cute!! It was very hectic, hope someone offers to go to their's next time!!! ;)

Best go and tend to my upset little girl.

Love Jules xxx

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Forgot to say:-

Katelyn is 9 months old today !! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
290 Posts
Jules, Wow it flys by!! 9months eh :) Great!

Bet shes so alert now. Big Huggs to her.

Love Vic xXx

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
evening,

just a quick one im logged on in work so, might take me a while to post as i have to keep closing screen :mad:.

Jules - we have weekly mummy get togethers at everyones house too, we do alternate wednesday and friday's as most of the girls are working part time this way we all get to catch up at some point. Hope Katelyn is better soon x

Vic - hope maizey got on at the hospital today. big huggs to her ^group^.

Sue - sorry to hear iestyn is poorly, madison can't wait to meet him x

jayne - i completly know how you feel, i have never once taken for granted madison and i have cherished every moment, i hate the fact that i have to come to work, although it is for her in the long run. I could never imagine my life without her it sends shivers down my back thinking about it, my auntie lost her daughter at 7 she had peritinitus, it was awful, Becki would have been 19 in january, but i know she is watching over madison and that makes me feel warm.

anyway have rambled on longer than i should have.

Take care

Love shelleyxxx

well madison is teething and is really miserable, i can't seem to do anything for her, poor little precious, she looks at me with a half smile then starts screaming and biting on her hand, i feel so helpless as she is normally such a happy little girl. She has also just started to sit up without support for about a minute then she falls to one side ;D.

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Sue - How's Iestyn today? Hope he's still on the way to recovery.

Amanda - How's Millie?

Jules - ^Cuddle^ to Katelyn.

Jac - How are you today hun? Hope Jaqson's sniffles clear soon.

Barbara - Hope Josh is coming down with anything too nasty. There definitely seems to be lots of it about at the moment.

Vick - You're welcome ;D Glad I could help a bit. Hope the hospital appointment went okay and Maizey's murmur has gone.

Shelly - Lovely to have you back on the boards :) It's really hard going back to work, I know, but it does get easier, honest! ;)
Hope Madison's teeth stop giving her such pain soon. Poor mite :(
Such a sad story about you're aunty. I never know how anyone gets through it, but it seems people do. I suppose you just have to. So, so sad.

Booked up my next trip out and about with Jack today. The social committee in work have arranged for a trip to Longleat Safari Park on 7 August - all free ;D Dh works Saturdays, so I'm going to take Jack and mum will have Ben. Would like to take Ben too, but can't see how we can get him on the coach and travel safely. Jack's okay with the seatbelts on the coach, but can't work out how I could strap Ben in, so it looks like he'll have to stay home :( Anyway, one of my colleagues is also a very good friend, and her dh is away with work that weekend, so she's going to come along too with her little boy who is 16 months old. Didn't really want to go if she wasn't because I can imagine that when we get there I'll be left on my todd most of the day as I'm the only one with a young child to take and they'll be off doing stuff I wouldn't be able to do with Jack, and they obviously aren't going to want to spend lots of time in the under 4's playground! So, it's great that she's decided to come too, and it's also an other day for Jack and I to spend time together building some childhood memories for him.

Love to all.

Jayne x

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
woppa,

just to say a very belated congratulations on eva, she looks adourable.

I know what you mean about the 1st af, mine was really heavy and painfull too, although touch wood since they have been fine! i also wanted to kill steve, but i still do sometimes (men :mad:).

hope you enjoy your bath.

Take care

love shelleyxxx

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi Again.

Maizeys appointment went well :) The Dr can hardly hear the murmer so thats good news ^thumbsup^ but he wants us to still goto the other specilist just to be sure, all in all it looks good :) its very common for this in babies.

Shelly - Hi again, Poor lil maddison and her teeth! must be realy horrid for her! poor thing ^Cuddle^ Hey congrats on her sitting up by herself! bet she was really pleased with herself! :) Hope work is'nt getting to much for you, must be horrid leaving madison :( Im not looking forward atal to going back to work in october, it seems so long away but time just seems to fly and before I know it I'll be there! :( Anyway talk to you soon! Take care xx

Woppa - lol sorry about your horrid af ariving sounds realy bad! useually they say the next one is ok :)

Jayne - Thanks again for your help :) Hope you have a lovely time out in August! safari park sounds a brill place to take him to :) Be great!!

Can I ask a question? its about my weight ::) Since Ive had Maizey Ive gone from 15stone to 12 & half is this much? I seem to have stuck to this weight for weeks! will the rest ever move? I just feel like a flump, lol I had a hard time getting into a pair of jeans the other day! Im determind Im going to get into them one day though! its hard I cant diet while Im b/f I am eating quite healthy though :) drinking lots of water to! How long will it take to loose another stone?? And how can I loose weight when b/f? I just want to feel more confident! one of my mates at work says Im still quite wide, I felt awful when she said that :( what do you exspect Ive just had a baby! my shape has just changed totally I have to where elasticated wastes all the time hehe!

Sorry Ive gone on moaning :(

Well best be off Im hungry!! lol

Take care yourselfs!

Vick xXXXx

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
JAC I THINK YOUR RIGHT,I CAN REMEMBER JACK HAVING TINY TED CLOTHES.

WOPPA YOUR DREAM DID MAKE ME LAUGH ^chuckle^.
YOUR SOO FUNNY.

AS FOR YOUR AF I'D GET IT CHECKED OUT ... I HAD A MIDWIFE TO CHECK ON ME AND ALL WAS OK..BUT IM REALLY BAD WITH AF'S I HAVE THEM FOR 10-14DAYS AND REALLY HEAVY SO DO KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING THROUGH.

WELL IM ON THE MEND NOW HAD A CRYING SESSION LAST NIGHT AS I FELT I HAD NO CONTROL OF MY BOY/HOUSE, EVERYONE HAS BEEN DOING THINGS LIKE TAKING OVER WITH MY CHORES....I SHOULDNT COMPLAIN BUT IM VERY INDERPENDANT AND HATE PEOPLE DOING THINGS FOR ME...I REALLY MISS PLAYING WITH JACK AND GIVING HIM HES MORNING CUDDLE AS I CANT GET HIM OUT OF THE COT JUST YET. BUT NEXT WEEK ALL ACTIONS GO AS EVERYONE IS BACK AT WORK AND HOPEFULLY I CAN GET BACK INTO MY NORMAL ROUTINE.

RIGHT JUST LOOKED AT THE CLOCK I BETTER GO TO BED.

NIGHT NIGHT
XX

·
Registered
307 Posts
Elaine,
It's definitely Ethel Austins. I checked the labels in stuff i've bought from there.
Gill

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Elaine - My AFs were bad for the first couple after Kirstie then I went on the pill to give me a break from PCOS so they were OK then - I'm now back off the pill so they'll be all over the place again :-\

Kirstie is looking a lot better today ;D. Her lips are pink instead of being the same colour as her skin. She has to go back for aa chest x-ray in 3 weeks to check that the pneumonia has gone. And she HATES her antibiotics. I've been sobbing a lot it is as if the emotion of the last few days caught up with me - when her lips, hands and feet went blue I really thought I was losing her.

Deborah - Kirstie has just spent the first night in her cot. She has been in our bed because, to be honest, with DOn on shifts it was easier to put her in with us so that we knew he would get some sleep. However, while in hospital she managed to stay in the cot with just occasional comforting. (Apart from being woken up to have needles stuck in her :() So we're carrying on. It seems that they can get used to things fairly quickly and we are going to persevere this time as she actually seems to have a more restful sleep on her own. We also avoid going out too much because it is hard on babysitters as she wouldn't go to bed without mum or dad!! So once she is recovered we may even get a bit of social life!! Good luck with your sleep training.

Barbara - There seems a lot of these bugs around. Kirstie goes to nursery once a week and seems to come home with a cold or some kind of bug every time. The concultant has recommended that if possible she stays away from nursery for a month to give her immune system a break from the other kids ;) That'll impress my work!

Jayne - I've been watching Longleat on the TV series - looks great. We are planning on starting Kirstie off with a visit to Godstone farm or Gatwick zoo soon.

Becca - ^Cuddle^ Hope you're feeling OK

Gotta go - Don has cooked me a bacon butty!

Allie

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Big Hugs to all the poorly bubbs at the moment (((((((((((((((((huggles))))))))))))))))

What a time they are all having of it, i wish them all well, especialy the bubbs that have been to hospital, Iestyn and Kirstie. x x x x x x x

Mel

x x

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
I've just been trying to catch up a bit and realised just how many bubbs have been poorly. Big kisses :-* to all the poorly bubbs and hugs to their mummies - hope they are all better soon.

Love Allie xx

·
Registered
290 Posts
Allie - Glad to hear little Kirstie is getting better :) Huggs to the both of you xx

Hope All the ill babies here get well soon! ^Cuddle^

Love Vick xXx

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.