Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^roflmao^ Jack's gone to a party this afternoon with daddy, and Ben's sat playing with a dairy milk wrapper (kept him entertained for 20 mins so far! I don't know, all the expensive, electrical toys he has and what does he choose to play with ::) ;D ). Anyway, he's sitting there and just did his first babble. Forget mamma, dadda, babba, I just got aloooladooo ^roflmao^ What the heck does that mean ? ;D He does say uggg a lot, and makes some other sounds, but aloooladooo is the first long babble ;D

He's also cut his third tooth (top right) today too. ;D

Sorry for the quickie post, but got to go and get things sorted to go to the theatre tonight. Only popped on here really to check on some Ebay stuff I'm selling.

Catch you all tomorrow ;D

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Evening girls

Just had to post you all some fanastic news! One of my closest and oldest friends, Amber has just got a BFP after treatment at the ARGC!! We've known each other since we were 9!! So if you have a spare minute then she's posting under the ICSI ARGC thread

I'm just so thrilled for her and her DH - they're going to make such great parents

Love to you all and hope the sick babies and recovering well. All fine with us - we're off to the Edinburgh / Glasgow meet up tomorrow.

Love
Sophie
xx

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hello all

Sara, hope your DH is making amends ;), lol

Woppa, Dougie sounds like he had a good night too...I just ordered another load of stuff for Toby from Blooming Marvellous - as you rightly say we've waited many a year to do this so might as well do it in style, he he!!! I rarely spend a penny on myslef these days!

Jayne hope you enjoy the theatre

Sophie excellent news about your friend. Wish her well from me. Hope you & C doing OK?!

My DH has just got home from a 2-day militaria fair in Kent ^uts^ & he has been wandering around in the blistering heat with no hat & no sun cream - he looks like a tomato :p & I think he has just fallen asleep in the bath so better rescue him..

I've been trying some new activities with Toby this weekend, yesterdya we did water play & filled up a washing up bowl with water outside & dunked stuff in & out of it!! He loved it :D

I love this stage so much, it's lovely when they start wanting to play properly, but I don;t seem to get much else done!!!!

Well I really think DH must've drowned so better go & investigate..

love to all

Vicky xxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
:eek: Woppa - I am sure that you surf the net looking for people to blame your E-Bay addiction on!!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
4,191 Posts
Hiya

I brought a pair of super duper POLICE sunglasses....in the shops for £120................I got them for £21 on ebay

BARGAIN!!!!!

love

jeanette xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
^chuckle^ ^chuckle^ ^chuckle^

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jac - Good luck with your Ebay sale ^thumbsup^

Jeanette - Bargain! ;D

Woppa - Welcome to Ebay Anonymous ;D

I seem to be doing more selling than buying these days, but I did buy a few Disney videos the other day for Jack. Got the Lion King for £2.20 inc. P&P and Beauty and the Beast for £2.75 inc. P&P. Both excellent condition too.

I LOVE Ebay ;D

Vicky - I'm the same. Hardly spend anything on myself now. Although I wouldn't change that for a second. I get so much pleasure in buying stuff for Jack and Ben, it beats getting for me any day. I love the Blooming Marvellous baby clothes. So cute.

Sara - Hope your dh is grovelling ;D

Sophie - That's lovely news about your friend ;D Congrats to her and her dh.

Theatre was fab ;D

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hiya girls,

It seems ages since I last posted and so much has happened. I've just read back over three threads and it seems so many of our little gems have been sick - I hope everyone is on the road to recovery now.

Sue - I am so excited for you starting treatment again soon. Please let me know how you go on dropping the feeds. I need words of encouragement to stop too and anything you can share would be greatly appreciated. I'm feeding Jessica first thing in the morning and bed time now.

Gosh - my mind is dead - I cannot remember what everyone has been saying.

On the crying thing, I feel weepy sometimes which isn't like me and I 've noticed I've been putting myself down a lot recently. If I do something wrong, like tripping over the hoover lead, I call myself a silly cow. I don't know if this is a reflection of being off work still. I've never not worked and maybe I'm just feeling a bit useless....but then, how can I be useless when I have the best role in the world being a mum? Ah well.

Jessica has cut one tooth and the other is nearly through. Her routine has changed now in that she is no longer having a nap before her tea but is getting a good hour in at about 3.30pm and is finally, thankfully starting to get through most of the night with only a little moan and groan that seems to be easy to settle out of her. She' supposed to be asleep right now but is playing in her cot.

She is doing the mama dada thingy too and yesterday she crawled backwards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jay's response to that was 'oh ho....we're in trouble!! ;D' I'm sure it wont be long now.

I've forgotten who was asking about the baby walkers. We eventually bought one for Jessica last month. I only let her have about a maximum of half an hour in it but it is very tempting to use it for longer. She loves it and plays happily away in it and it's easy to get things done when she's entertained. Having said that, my mum and dad are still here and have been doing a lot of entertaining her. I may be more tempted when they have gone home. Mum keeps nagging me to set her travel cot up to use as a play pen and leave her to play in that with her toys.

The HV did tell me at her 8 month check that they aren't supposed to stay in the walkers for more than 10 -15 minutes at a time.

Well, sorry for not relpying to everyone - going to try and stay on line most of the day to listen out for Sue's news.

I really thought I'd be able to get on more with mum and dad home, but it's been more difficult - my dad is always on the computer.

Hello to all the Northwest mini meet girls - had a fab time.

Bye for now.

Love Angexxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
458 Posts
Jac - did you get the pics I forwarded? I've not sent the next lot yet - tried and they got bounced back to me undelivered which I couldn't understand as the first lot went through okay.

^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ Jay is in the back hoovering at the moment and I made him do The Wiggle Song with Jessica this morning. Now I can here him singing it in the conservatory. It sooooooooo sticks in your head.

Hope all out bubs are in there at 8.25 rocking to the Wiggle Song on Nick Junior - it is so funny watching Jessica dancing to it. I'll try and get a pic of her face.

Love Angexxxxxxxx

I don't know - I don't post for ages and then 2 in one day!!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Woppa

What a great dream perhaps Tony won the 15,000,000 last night.

Angie Joe loves the wiggle song and he loves Dora the explorer. And when we watch Barney and barney sings i love you at the end Joe calls me in so i sing it to him and we do the actions. So cute. He also loves Elmo.

Love Kimx x x

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwww!

My friend had her baby boy last night, 11.06pm, she emailed me this morning - bless her!

She had her water birth at home, all went to plan, can't wait to hear all about it!!!

She finished her email with -

"Will send pics later, got to empty the pool now. Left it last night and it's none too appetising now! There's bits floating in it!" :p ;D

Have a lovely day everyone!

Love Jules xxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
458 Posts
Jac - pics sent again. I'll not send the rest until I know you've got these.

No - they have been bounced back - just got the notification.

I'll try and send a couple at a time

Love Angexxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Hi everyone

sooo much has happened that I won't try and reply to everyone, just update my news and hopefully keep up with eveyone in wk.

Amy is fine - no absolutley super actually, sitting up loads and now clapping her hands! Last night Jamie didn't do her dream feed so hopefully she no longer needs it as she slept right through!
She's gotten so big in the last few weeks, no longer looks the little baby anymore.

I haven't really seen her all week as been training and then yesterday did my 1st flight!!! It was great, nice crew, nice passengers and did a flight deck landing - excellent!! Not in now for another 2 weeks as on job share weeks so having some proper time with Amy.
It was a long day yesterday as I got up to go to the next sale at 4.30am!!!! got some bargains though ;D

We're off to a party this afternoon so better go get ready

Hope evryone is okay
Love sarah x x x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Wow !!! Jac....those Tigger pants on E-bay are fabtastic ! I saw a Superman one on there this week and immediatly thought of Jaqson but it was way toooo small for him :) was well cute though ! ;D

Jayne....Millie speaks gobbledygook too ! fantastic....I am sure she is trying to say Mum but Ian say....nah!!! no way... :( Still is very very cute though ;D

Got back about 2pm this afternoon from Kempton Park race course, did the Cancer Research "Race for Life" with about 10 other's. Its only a 5k walk/run but was really great as I met up with some people I have not seen for about 3/4 years...one of whom is a very dear friend who recently came through her own Cancer treatment after having a baby so it was rather emotional to see her again....but beautifull to meet up with the two bubs for the 1st time ;D

Jac...you really make me laugh with you "(Jaqson not Chase)" quotes.....vert funny !

Woppa.....wish some of you dreams would bloody well come true ;) !

Love to all
Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Amanda - Millie could be saying mum. It's about now they are able to (7-8 months). I'm sure Jack was about 9 months when I used to ask him where mummy was and he used to hit me and say mamamamamama. Now Ben's got going he can't seem to stop. Some of the noises he's come out with today. So funny ;D

Well done on doing the 'Race for Life'. Glad you enjoyed it ;D

Ange - Ben's doing the crawling backwards thing too. So funny. You can see he's aiming to go forward to get something, but just ends up going backwards. Jack used to do that too, and Jay's right, it's not long after that point that they crawl properly.
You've just reminded me to, I must book Ben's 8 month check with the doc. HV told me to do it when I took him for his hearing test, but I totally forgot. No doubt she'll be after me if I don't get it sorted in the next week or so ::)
Love the Wiggle song ;D 'do a little wiggle, wiggle and a jiggle in the morning time' ;D Jack's like a maniac jumping around the room to that in the morning. Ben just looks on in amazement (if he's awake by then that is - lazy bones doesn't normally get up that early if he doesn't have to ;D ).

Jac - Fab that Jaqson's clapping. He's doing great with his where are your eyes, etc. game. Loved the pics in the gallery of him painting too. Looks like a lot of fun was had by all ;D

Sarah - Glad the first flight went well. Have a lovely 2 weeks off ;D
Brilliant that Amy's got the hang of clapping too. It's so cute isn't it?

Woppa - Hope you had a good mini meet up today.

Jules - Congrats to your friend. Ewwww, about the pool though!

Ben's dribbling like mad today with this top tooth he's cutting. It doesn't seem to be causing him too much pain, but everything's going in the mouth and he'll dehydrate if he keeps dribbling at this rate!

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
I'm not fed up with mine.......me keep him ;D xxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
yeah....where are the photo's deborah ?? ;D

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Yeah he may be ironing Woppa...but is he still looking at you the wrong way ??......lmao over that post last week ! ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^ ^roflmao^

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Awwwww, I'm keeping my dh too. Couldn't ask for better ^smlove^

Deborah - Love the little waddle they do behind those walkers. Well done Max ;D

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
I'm making chicken stock for Kitty and DH walked in and said 'do you leave the bones in when you blend it' ^doh^

I'll swap mine for a clever one.........

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.