Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on Lisa -  the suspense is awful!!!! :) 

Hope it's good news

Fee

PS - I have NO IDEA what a rampant rabbit is. Why should I have one Lou???

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
wheres lisa??

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Hi

Lisa - the suspense is klling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG Im keeping  ^reiki^ ^reiki^for you.

Sorry I havent been around much, I thought being on holiday I would have time to post more, but Alans nephew is staying with us for the week and its been hectic!!! 

Got Anthony weighed yesterday and he is now 19lbs 6 oz.  Getting very heavy now to carry.  Can I ask though, we bought the next stage car seat and the girl in the shop said we shouldnt use it until Anthony was 20lbs even though he is 9 months now. But I cant get him in or out the other baby carrier at all, he gets wedged in especially if he is wearing a thicker jacket.  Do you think its ok to use the other one now?

Its all go on here at the moment, will post a biggie after breakfast, got to go and feed Anthony he is waiting patiently.

I will post some more pictures on the gallery.

Lots of Love

Lisa
xx

·
Registered
489 Posts
Lisa

Where are you??? Stop keeping us in suspension, its killing me here. I WANT TO KNOW NOW ;D ;D ;D

Hope its good news

Karen & Benjamin

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
sORRY TO MAKE YOU WAIT ALL DAY :-\

SADLY I GOT A -VE HCG,AFTER A POSITIVE BLUE LINE LAST WEEK,SO MAYBE THIS WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE.
I HAVE TO GIVE MY BLOOD AGAIN A FEW DAYS.
NOT HOLDING OUT MUCH HOPE.
SORRY FOR THE BAD NEWS :'(

GOING TO REST

LISAXX

·
Registered
307 Posts
Oh Lisa! So sorry to hear your sad news. Hope you have better news soon.

Love Gill xxx

·
Registered
489 Posts
:'( Lisa

So sorry to see your -ive.  Hoping and praying that it will show +ive next time.
Thinking of you

Karen & Benjamin

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
oh lisa im thinking of you and keeping everything crossed for  a +.

xx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Lisa

I have IM'd you. I am so sorry this has happened. I hope it does change. ^Cuddle^

Love Kim x x x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi

Jules - think you are very addicted to Ebay!

Becca - OMG so you start your FET TODAY!!!!!  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  Good luck!

Vicky - brilliant news on Toby crawling forwards!

Lizzy and Kitty - get well soon!  Sue gave Chloe some lovely outfits from pumpkin patch!

Andrea - good to meet you!

Fee - not posh hiring the pool, it's £25 max 7 adults plus babes so works out about £8 per couple it's a nice warm pool too!  I thought the same as you on Sue "no oil painting"!

Jac - hope your birthday was good!  Did you get my IM?  How was Jaqson's H/V appt?

Mel - bet it is manic preparing for Jessica's big day, really wish we could be there too.  Would be better than inlaw visit!

Shelleyangel - good luck with your test results.  Glad you had a good weekend away and good to hear swimming went well!

Sue - I really hope Dion's brother can get him talking (((((((hugs)))))) to you guys.

Celia - sounds like Hannah is doing brilliantly!

Lisa - really sorry that the hcg test came back as negative ((((((hugs))))))) hope things change for you  ^reiki^

As for the aching that you guys have been saying, I am too, when I get up in the night blimey I'm like an old woman!

Must go as will be late for swimming otherwise and need to get ready!

Love Sue
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi all

Lisa - I'm really sorry about the test.  Hope it does change, have you done any more HPT or do you not dare?  Big  ^Cuddle^

SueL + others!...I also got the aching a lot during first few months, and when I mentioned it to friends from NCT they also had it.  We reckon it's our poor knackered bodies getting used to being Mums, being on your feet alot, running up & down stairs, not getting much sleep, and if not on your feet, cramped over in some weird position half the time (if BF), etc etc!!!  I donlt get it now unless I've had a reaaly busy day but have to say it only realy wore off a few weeks ago.  Wow, maybe that means I'm really fit now, ha ha NOT

Jac, hope to hear more about HV visit sorry you lost your post. 

Becca hope it went well today...

Lisa, I have just put Toby in his car seat forward facing, which he was not supposed to be until he weighed 20lbs, and I did it the week after he was weighed at 19lbs 8oz, the HV said it would be OK as he would prob put that on in a week.  So I'm sure it will be fine.  I also have to put Toby in the older baby/toddler shopping trolley seats now as he does not fit in the moulded seats anymore, which is scary because his sitting is not too brilliant yet and he always looks about to fall out!!!

SueMJ hope Dion gets a chance to chat to his bro soon, it sounds as tho some probelms there under the surface, so sorry it's a hard time for you, many many  ^Cuddle^ to you.

Jules how is going with your stepd

Well hope everyone else is doing OK.  Thanks very much for teh suggestions, SueMJ I think I will def have to get Toby up on a cushion.  He does have a bumbo but he isn;t very keen on it for some reason.  I thought about getting one of the stationary actviity centres, e.g. the safety 1st one, which later converts into a race track apparently, lol, but I can't really afford it so off to scour e-bay.  he does like to "stand up" so hoping it will be an additional safe place for him.

Feeling a bit better about things today although had an apalling night, just kept waking up & couldn't get back off.  Toby woke me at 4.30 but it wasn;t that.  Worrying about allsorts including moving (still no news), etc.

Decided with DH today that we will treat oursleves (well hoping DH will treat us, he he) to a long weekend away, not sure where - needs to be a family friendly place obviously, but also want somehwere we can feel a bit pampered, with swimming pool, health & beauty centre etc, and good food.  If anyone has any ideas, please IM me!!!

DH has been feeling rotten this week not really recovered fully from his OP and back at work, and I am feeling a bit low, so we need to cheer oursleves up & spend some time together, little man permitting of course!

That being said, can I have any tips on sterlising while staying in hotels etc.  I only sterlise Toby's beakers.

Oh, one big thing as well, we are now on broadband on our new(er) faster PC AT LAST!!!!  It is also downstairs in the living room so no more nights of me & DH sitting in spearate rooms!! 

Yay!

Love to everyone today,

Vicky & Toby xxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Lisa

Sorry to hear your news, you must be so crushed :(

Amanda xx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Yahoooo!! We have a tooth people !! and boy don't we know about it !! 40' temperatures last night, screaming, poo and sick ! But its here ;D

Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Wow clever girl Millie :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Well done Millie  :)

So sorry to read your news Lisa xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Whoopeeeeeeee - Well done Millie!

Don't go doing what Iestyn did to me tonight though - I though he was giving me a lovely kiss on the cheek, when all of a sudden the jaws clenched together and bit me!

Love,

Sue xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Dear Lisa

So sorry to read your news.  Big  ^Cuddle^

Love

Jayne

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
^dancing spot^ YIPEEE - Millie's got a tooth  ;D  ^banana^ Fantastic!  ^clapping^ Well done Millie ^congrats^ ^jumpin^ 

Love

Jayne x

PS - Millie, sorry it was a bit of a trauma for you.  Hope all the rest just pop through no probs  :) 

·
Registered
221 Posts
how annoying just did a long post and it told me my session had logged me out  :mad:. im tired and just about to leave work so will catch up tomorrow.

sue mj - would love to meet up again next week i will get my butt in gear and call you this week xxx

millie - congrat on your first tooth xxx

sorry must go need to get home too see my precious, i love watching her sleep x :)

love shelleyxxx

1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.