Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG !! Jac.......... :)

..............Lou...give that woman your rampant rabbit now !! ;D ;D ;D

Loads of love & luck Jac......you never know ;)

Woppa....Millies leg reacted in exactly the same way, huge lump and screamed whenever it got knocked (pretty much every nappy change!) hope she gets much much better soon poor love...hugs to you and her :)

Amanda xxx

Ps.....that photo of Kitty is gorgeous ! :)  Really really lovely xxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Jules - I used Asda grobags for Ben when he was newborn and they were fantastic - washed and tumbled really well. I now have a proper Grobag, but only because I wanted the organic one to help his eczema - and I'm sure it has - and also because it went from 6-18 months in size. I'd suggest getting a cheaper one first - Asda ones are £10 - to see if Katelyn likes them. I have heard that babies who are used to sheets and blankets may not get on with Grobags if they are put in them past 4-6 months of age.

By the way, sorry I still haven't posted that cheque for your sponsorship :-[ Dh has it to put in the first post tomorrow though on his way to work. Just had such a busy week and kept forgetting! Good luck for the actual event ^afro^

Amanda - What a scare you had with Millie the other day. So glad it wasn't anything too serious. Big ^Cuddle^ to you both. Hope you are both back on top form again really soon :-*

SueMJ - Sounds like you have a lovely HV there. Hope you're okay.

Jac - What an emotional day today must've been for you. Big ^Cuddle^
Fantastic news that you are 'seriously trying' ;D Go for it! I wish you all the luck in the world ^reiki^

Lizzy - oooo er missus.

Rabbit Queen er Lou ;D You make me laugh ;D you enjoy hun ;D ;D

Woppa - I understand what you're saying ^Cuddle^
Hope Eva's leg stops hurting her soon. Aren't those jabs nasty? :(
With luck you'll get some new meds soon for your arthritis. Hope it's not too painful for you in the meantime :-*

SueL - Hiya to you and Chloe. Sounds like everything's going really well for you :) :)

Sara - Awww, I really feel for you. You are having such a rough time, and seem to have been for a good few months now. Maybe going back to work at the moment isn't such a great idea, but honestly you do still have a life and do manage to get things done. Also, the thought of it is way worse than the actual event, and having a different dimension to your life is also quite nice too. In saying that though, you know how you are doing and it might not be right for you right now. Big ^Cuddle^ to you. I truly hope things get easier for you soon.

Lisa - Ouch! Your poor toe! :(

Mel - Sorry to read about your nan. Hope she's okay. Hope you're feeling better too.

Well, that's about it for me and this computer tonight. Absolutely shattered! Went on a team building day today with work and ended up walking for a solid 3.5 hours doing a flamin' treasure hunt! Feet and legs are killing! Saying that though, it was fun, and I got to do archery as well. Really, really enjoyed that. Had a bit of a skill for it too I reckon :) Might have to look into taking it up as a bit of a hobby even ;D Mind, I did do really well in the practice shots (8 of them), but by the end of them my arm was killing and went all shaky and performance definitely deteriorated. It was the arm holding the bow as well as opposed to the one you use to pull back - which is the one I thought would hurt, but the arm holding the bow is more your aiming arm, so has to be up high all the time with the weight of the bow in it - OW! Would get mega arm muscle development if did it on a regular basis though ;D

Maybe one for when I have more time though. Barely seem to have time to wipe my nose these days! ;D ;D Still, weekend tomorrow - yipeeee ;D Not that it makes that much diffrerence though ^roflmao^

Right e o, time for bed!

Night :-*

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi all

Sorry it's a bit late for personals I got to go & check out Toby in a min.

Just quickyly Jac  ^Cuddle^ today, hope you enjoyed your evening with your man... :eek:

Lisa happy Birthday!!! Sorry to hear about your toe, I did it once and it was really painful... :( Hope it's not too bad

Toby has got a nasty cold from his girlfriend at NCT who goes to nursery and they were swapping snot on Monday, so not surprsing really.

He has been fine all day except eaten no lunch or tea, except a few spoons of porridge, poor love.  Creied for ages before bed was really mizzy so had some calpol & haven't heard a peep since.

Woppa, could you ask Eva to give Toby some tips on lie ins.  I think he once slept till 6.30....he is going to be the toddler with the dvd on downstairs at 6am so Mummy & Daddy can get an extra hour in bed  :p

Right better go & get ready for bed,

love to you all

Vicky xxxx

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi everyone

Hope your all fine. Just spent some time reading up on the posts and now i've completely forgotten what i read! Is anyone else's brain totally cabbaged??? People say to me, things like, "Did you have a good time last night?" and i have to say, "Why? What did i do?". Please tell me it's not just me!!!!

On the subject of rampant rabbits, my bestest friend is the manageress of the local Ann Summers Shop, and she reckons there's better than a rabbit! It's a little guy playing a cello. We've had loads of fun with it in her shop!

Jac - we are supposed to be ttc as well, but somehow never get round to the old  ^hump^. Rebecca was conceived straight after a boozy hen weekend in Edinburgh, so maybe i should suggest doing that again! Good luck anyway, and have loads of fun trying! Hope today wasn't too painful for you.

Woppa - hope Eva enjoyed her party. We went out for a meal last saturday. I bathed Becca first and she looked at me like i was stupid when i got her dressed again instead of putting her jim jams on. We had a nice time though.

Lisamarie - Sorry to hear about your toe. Sounds painful! Hope you enjoy your "21st"!

LizzyB - Rebecca wakes me up with her clapping too. Hope you have a nice day tomorrow.

Amanda - Sorry to hear that Millie's still poorly. Hope your gorgeous little girl is better soon. (And you of course!)

SueL - I can't believe how easy you make motherhood seem! 8 and a half months on and i'm still flailing around like a fish out of water! Hope baby massage went well, Becca used to love that.

Julesuk - Katelyn's dress is gorgeous!

Lynnandphil - lovely to hear from you. Glad Jasmine's doing so well.

Hi to everyone else.

I've got a girly drinking sesh tomorrow. It's ladies day at the football. That means the corporate hospitality bit is for ladies only, so me and a few friends are booked in there. We get a 3 course meal, loads of drinks, goody bags from Debenhams, and get to watch the match from the posh bit. Instead of "Man of the Match", we get to vote for "Dish of the Day" and the sexiest player gets to come to the premier lounge and meet us all. We'll have to be on our best behaviour though, cos the player we voted for last season left the club soon after.  ^evil^

Hope you all have a good weekend.

Gill xxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow Gill.....what a fab day you have lined up for tomorrow....sounds better then a little man with a small cello ;D !!  Enjoy every minute :) xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
Fingers Crossed
Sounds like you had as wonderful holiday  :)

Glad you enjoyed it, and Tarnia 7 months !!!!!

Hi everyone else, it is lovely to read how your miracles are growing up and so fast !!!!

Just brilliant  :) :) :)

Love and hugs to you all
Jo
x x x

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
FC

What a lovely post youve made, thoroughly enjoyed reading it  :)

Amanda and Millie Hope you are ok girlies  :-* :-*

Love Lou xxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fc....glad you had a wonderfull time :)  Sounds really really lovely....Tarnnia blowing kisses.....ahhhhh :)

Thanks Lou...:)  Hope your ok ? xxx

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Hi Girls,

Sorry, no personals - just telling you what a scarey morning it's been around here.

Iestyn didn't sleep too well last night - think his poor tooty pegs are playing him up, not to mention the sorest bum you've ever seen.

Anyway, I'm absolutely knackered and really need some more sleep, so whilst I rested on the settee, Dion gave him his brekkie and then took him upstairs to go in the shower with him.

He put him on his cot top changer, turned around for a brief sec to open the blinds in his room, when all of a sudden, the loudest 'thud and bang' came from upstairs.

All I could hear was Dion yelling and crying at the same time 'No, No, No'.

I've never run up the stairs so fast, where I then found Dion holding Iestyn so close, the both of them hysterical, Dion shaking more than Iestyn.

I had to take Iestyn from him, coz he was in such a state himself.

Anyway, he settled down almost straight away with me and fell asleep.

Dion went into the bathroom, inconsolable - couldn't talk to me, he felt so bad I heard him being sick.

Luckily, although he probably fell just over 3 feet, he does seem OK.  I've called NHS Direct, they've been through all their questions and said they seem quite happy, but coz of his age and the height of the fall, to get him checked by a Doctor anyway.  So I'm waiting for the emergency Dr to call me back.

I'm sure all is Ok though - just shocked all round.  Hate to think what Dion's blood pressure is like now!  He's gone to work in a right state.

Catchya all later,

Love,

Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
jac said:
Just a quickie.......Jaqson still in bed so I only popped down for some yoast and to make a bottle
I like a nice bit of yoast!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Jac's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

FC - Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, sounds like you had a wonderful holiday, that's how I feel when I do out for the day with Neale and Katelyn - it's like 'OMG, look at me, out with my family'!!!!!!

Right, off to get ready for my 'session'!!!! Will let you know how it went, and post the pics, when I get back!

Love Jules xxxxxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Sue

Aww poor Iestyn and Dion. Hope Iestyn is ok and you get the all clear from the docs soon. Hope Dion calms down too i can imagine how he feels but accidents do happen. ^Cuddle^ to you all.

Jules Good luck and the cheque is on its way sorry about the delay.

FC  Your holiday sounds great. Welcome home.

Love Kim x x x

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Sue

OMG Im so sorry to hear about Iestyn and Dion. Please Iestyn appears to be ok but Im worried about Dion.

Do you think he is really ok at the moment? I think you both need some time together to find each other. Poor guy sounds like he was in a right state. Thats like I was last year, vomiting with anxiety.

Tell him he is a great Daddy  :) and you are a great Mummy too  :)

Love Lou xxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dear Sue

God...I'm so sorry to hear about your little mans accident and poor Dion inconsolable too :(  I really really hope he is well and back to his normal self again soon.....that goes for both of your men !  Millie fell of the bed twice once !!  Here's hoping that everything is alright.....really feeling for you Sue :(

All our love
Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kim.....well...???  Are you needing bigger pants yet ;D !!!  xxx

Jules....Good luck and enjoy it hun !!! xxx

Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Amanda

I wear BIG pants anyway. ^roflmao^

Hope you and Millie are better today.

Love Kim x  x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lmao Kim ;D !!!  Have a great time tomorrow with Mel & Tony :) 

Only 4 days to gooooooooo !! :) :) :) :)

Loads of love
Amanda xxx

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Amanda only 3 days to go my ticker must have stopped. :)

Love Kim xx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Mel (FC) - Welcome home  :)  So pleased you had such a lovely time on hols.  I know what you mean about feeling all gooeyd up  ;D  Those moments take you right by surprise too don't they?  I sit sometimes in total awe with tears welling up.  These days it's mostly when I either see Jack and Ben playing together or I have them both huddled up on my lap in the armchair looking at a book or just relaxing.  Had lots of moments on hols too.  We are just so very lucky to be where we are.  I don't think those 'moments' will ever leave us either - even when our little ones are all grown.  They'll always be our bubbas  :) 

Sue - Arghhhh, what a fright for you all!  Really glad that Iestyn's looking okay though.  I can imagine how Dion's feeling right now - probably the same way we've all felt when our little one has fallen,  It happens to the best of us and we learn from it very quickly!  Thankfully these babies are quite bouncy!!!  ;D and I'm sure someone up there gives us a few free mistakes too  ;)  Hope the doc agrees all is well with Iestyn. 

Mel, Tony, Jessica - Hope you have a fabby day tomorrow. Can't wait to see pics. 

Jac - Jaqson looks great!  ;D  He's such a cutie anyway, I reckon he could wear a bin bag and look fab  ;D 

Kim - Not long to go now  :)  Fingers crossed for you  ^reiki^

Jules - How'd it go then?  You'd better have done it now as dh posted the cheque this am  ;D ;D 
I'm really sore after my archery yesterday.  Only shot about 12 arrows too!  Muscles in legs and butt are also sore too from all the walking!  Just shows how unfit I am these days. 

Before I got pg with Ben, despite the extra weight I carry, I did go to the gym 3 times a week to do step classes and cross training, and I also went running too.  I was quite fit really.  Have lost all that now though.  Think I may get my step down from the attic soon and have a go on that with a video in the living room  ;D loose a bit and then get back to the gym on a regular basis.  Yesterday really proved to me how unfit I've become. 

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
489 Posts
SueMJ

Hope Iestyn got the all clear from the doc. Poor Dion, must have been just as much of a shock for him. Hope he is ok now, he is not a bad daddy, these things can happen so easily.
Kare & Benjamin

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
DEFINITELY Jac!  Would love to.  Should be a good laugh if nothing else  ;D 

Love

Jayne x

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.