Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phew!  Just as well I now have the ability to post on locked threads, cause I nearly lost that one!  ;D  Naughty Jac!  ;D ;D

Shelley - What scare for you all.  Hope both Rachel and her little girl are okay.  Thank God she ended up going to the docs afterwards, could've so easily have left things that extra vital day.  So scarey! 
Mothercare do a prem range of baby clothes. 

Ange - So sorry to read that Jessica's been in hospital with her croup.  What a worry for you  ^hugme^  I so hope she's better soon.  It must be awful  :(

Lucy - Gosh, can't believe you're 20 weeks already!  That's gone so fast!  So pleased all is going well for you  :)  A lovely little brother or sister for Katie  :) 
Hope the scan went well.  Do you know the sex of the baby?  I remember you asked me a question just before I had Ben, that I never got around to answering (because I went into labour and forgot until now really!), and that was what made me want to find out this time when I didn't with Jack.  You had said that you were wondering just in case you were ever fortunate enough to be in the same position.  Well here you are?  So, did you find out?  :) 

Love

Jayne x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey, Jac, did you ever get a chance to find out about whether they do archery at Cranage, and whether we'd need to book in advance?  Still up for it?

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
hi

Lucy - keep meaning to call you, but there aren't enough hours to keep up!  :)  How was the 20 week scan?  Cannot believe you are that far pg already!  How is Katie about your bump?

Jac - your consultant sounds lovely!  But poor guy...... imagine having you and Paula to deal with  ;D  Hope you can find the space you need to to think through all the issues.  My only advice is that we're here for you to sound stuff out and try and deal with one thing at a time!  I have a similar pic of Chase and Chloe from Stratford and the look she is giving Chase is adorable, must get it off cd and email to you!

Woppa - glad you're nearly organised for Sunday!  Hope you and Dougie and Eva have a fantastic day, will be thinking of you.

Shelley - sorry to hear about your SSIL Rachel having her little daughter early.  Wishing her family all the best over the next weeks.

Sue - have posted to you on Iestyn's thread!

The new gym's creche is fab!  Think Chloe and I may camp in there all day..... the toys are amazing!  She was in her element taking it all in!

Chloe's christening cake has just been delivered..... so pleased with it, few tears when I saw it, god knows what I'm going to be like Sunday or how I'm going to get through my speech!  The vicar is popping round tomorrow afternoon  :) and Clark's stepsister arrives tonight for the weekend!  House is clean and tidy.

Love Sue
xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Dear Sue & Woppa :)

Just want to say to both of you and your lovely families, that I hope your special day's on sunday are days to remember :)  Both of your little girls are beautifull and I know you are both so proud of them. Enjoy your days and try and remember something of it if you can ;) !! Congratulations !

Loads of love
Amanda & Millie xxx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Hello to everyone else :)

Hope your all ok ?? :)  We are all fine, Tumbletime today kept Millie going for two hours and when she finally got into her pushchair she sat in the same position for nearly an hour, she was shattered !! ;D It was good though, I love taking her to new places.  Yesterday it was the London Aquarium, huge huge tanks full of pacific ocean fish, great schools of fish swimming past her along with sharks, she absolutely loved it !  Shouting and screeching at the fish along with licking the glass ! ;D  It was just me and my Mum who went and we all had a really lovely day.  It was along the South Bank in London, last week there was a murder there, a young gay guy (39 I think) who survived the Soho bombings was beaten so bad by some men & women last Saturday night that he died alongside the River Thames. There are loads of flowers and there is a vigil there for him tonight.

Well....we're busy pants this weekend, off to the gym in a minute ( I'm loving it :) ) Football tomorrow with Ian & my Dad for Palace V Arsenal ;D ! and then family sunday for visits with Millie :)

Hope you all have great weekends :)  Loads of love Amanda xxx

Ps...SueL...is Helen from SoccerAM looking fat to you ??! Your the only other woman I know watches it !

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hi Amanda
I watch Soccer AM and i thought she looked fatter but just thought it was me!!!!!

My favourite part is the 'Colonel and Ginger'!

Sara

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hiya

Amanda - thanks!  sounds like Millie has had a fab couple of days with you and her granny!  Will check out Helen from SoccerAM tomorrow but Clark said............ NOOOOOOOOO she's looking as gorgeous as ever!

Clark was walking Chloe up and down to the "soccerettes walk" music last weekend!!!  ;D  Hope she doesn't get any ideas!

Love Sue
xx

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Lmao Sue ;D !  Well if Chloe does want to be a soccerette just please please make sure she wears boots  and NOT shoes with her miniskirt ;D !!!

Sara, Thankyou ! I thought it was me just being horrible ;D I really like Hels Bells, but she did look bigger tonight :)

Back from the gym.....could not believe how many fireworks are going off all over the place....its like the blitz here ;D!

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Jac  Tell PJ i will give him £20 and half a case of beer if he wants to come and clean my house. :)

Amanda  Its like the blitz here too.

Love Kim x x x

·
Premium Member
6,624 Posts
Jac,

I'll beat Kim's offer - £20 plus full case of beer!

Love,

Sue xxxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SueL, Woppa - I hope you and your gorgeous families have a lovely day on Sunday and the day is all you have dreamt it to be, and more.  Happy Christening Day to Chloe and Eva  :) :)  Have a lovely time on your special day. 

Sue - Sounds like Iestyn's first birthday had been lovely :)

Amanda - Glad you had a nice time at the aquarium  :)  I heard the news about that bloke who got murdered.  Apparently it was because he was gay!  What a mindless crime, waste of a precious life and an absolute tragedy.  It's beyond me sometimes how some people can think and the sheer narrow mindedness, but to take it to this extreme reaches far beyond my comprehension. 

Jac - A clean house is well worth £20 I reckon, so money well spent there!  ;D  Well done PJ  ^afro^

We had some fireworks in the garden earlier.  Jack was so excited about them, and started off sitting on a chair on the decking, but then moved inside the conservatory after the first banger, and by the end was watching out of the bedroom window  ;D  What a chicken!  He wouldn't even go near a sparkler  ;D ;D  Ben was quite good.  He was okay with the fountains and the popping types, but the big bangers scared him a bit. Jack used to laugh at the bangers when he was Ben's age  ;D 

It's Jack's birthday party tomorrow at the Wacky Warehouse.  Really looking forward to it. 

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
girls have posted a personal thread for sarahs amy...but i thought i'd let you know on here that poor amy was rushed to hospital this morning with 2 more fits.....the worrying thing is this is not temp related this time....

ill keep you posted !!

becca xx

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
jac have a fab time and give eva and woppa a lovely wet kiss from auntie bec .xxx

tell woppa to send me some pictures from her mobile.

xx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Just popped on to say hope you are all having a wonderful time this weekend with the fireworks and to those two gorgeous girls, have a very special day tomorrow and enjoy all the attention and cuddles, it is a remarkable day full of love.

Jac - Have a safe journey to Woppa's and give them a ll my love

Sue MJ - Your account of Iestyns birthday was magical, a specai day for a special boy.

Mel FC - Thanks for telling me about the suits in Matalan, cheeky sods putting them up for sale double the money, mind you good idea :p

Sarah - I will be praying for little Amy and hope you are home soon.

Enjoy your fireworks everyone

Mel and Jessica
x x x

p.s Jessica has 2 teeth now :)

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Hi guys

Haven't been around for a while, been very poorly with a nasty tummy bug! Went to do a Body Shop party the other night and ended up throwing up in the hostesses front garden every 10 mins!!- ooooops!!!! :p Then got home and threw up all night, lovely eh?! Must have caught it from Katelyn, she was sick on Monday, I can still smell it in the lounge - yuck!!

We had a firework party last night, £160 worth!!!!! We had friends round who contributed too. Katelyn HATED it!!!!! I ended up in the front bedroom with her for the whole of the display!!!!!! Bless her xx

Amanda - we love Soccer AM - I also LOVE that guy on it - yummy!!!!!! :)

Talking of yummy men, for some reason I have a thing for that guy on Boogie Beebies - what's wrong with me??!!!! ;D

Wow, 2 Christening's this weekend eh!? Woppa and SueL, hope you have a wonderful day xx

Right, better go, Katelyn is causing havoc with the CD's and Video's again - really must make my lounge crawl proof!!

Love Jules xxxxxxx

·
Registered
221 Posts
hi

just wanted to say a quick hello

and!!

suel - hope you have a great day with chloe tomorrow xxx

woppa - hope you enjoy eva's day xxx

catch up soon

love shelleyxxx

ps - thanks for all the good wishes for rachel, she is still not in a good way but her special baby girl is doing really well, she weighed 2lb 14, which i guess is quite a good weight for 32wks!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hello Guys!

Finally got to the poots - don't know how the rest of you manage to keep up!

SueL & Woppa - all my best wishes for your big days - I'm sure they'll be wonderful :)

Sarah - so sorry to hear that Amy is poorly - my thoughts are with you. :)

Everyone else - hope you're all fine and enjoying your weekends.

I too watch Soccer AM and haven't noticed Helen's size -but seeing as I haven't been able to get back into my jeans yet (tried again this morning  :'() I don't really notice subtle changes like that.
My favourite is the wrestlers 'easy, easy', 'you shurrup'.
Not much else to report - I think I'm finally getting the hang of being a mummy - Patrick and I now have some sort of routine established and I feel alot more confident - we've also been to a few mother and baby groups this week.

Lots of love Chelsxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Oh sounds just fab Mel - i am on my way to mums for fireworks (my dads first year doing fireworks as a grandad - he is excited bless) and i am going in Matalan on the way there to have a look, if i dont like them there will try Instore

Thanks hun and hugs to you and Tarnnia (Jessica sends hugs to her buddy)

Mel

x x

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^hello^

Have had a fantastic day!  Jack thoroughly enjoyed his party and had loads of lovely pressies.  We had 17 children there altogether - strange really considering I'd only invited 12  ;D ;D

Have put a few pics in the gallery  :)
The pics are in the FF children album, but a couple were duplicated into the 1st year album by accident.  It seems that when you try to upload in the FF children album, the album defaults to the 1st year one, and I forgot to change it on these 2  ::) 

Love

Jayne x

·
Registered
509 Posts
Sue L / Woppa

Just wanted to wish you and your families all the best for the christenings tomorrow of Chloe and Eva.

I hope your day is a special as mine was with Joseph.
Joseph just wants to remind Chloe and Eva that a funny little man will try to wash their hair during the service!!! But not to worry as its not too bad ;D

Love and kisses to you and your families

Sara and Joseph
xx

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.