Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi hun, I've just had the same blood test myself, I'm also under Mr De Bono and had my first appointment yesterday. I cant offer any advice as I dont know what mine will show but just wanted to say I was sorry to hear about your miscarriage and that I hope going forward things are hopeful for you. I feel much better already just sharing with people who are going through similar situations. xxx

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi

I know this hasn't been posted on for ages but I thought I'd post because I've just looked at it after months and seen that all the kind ladies that offered advice and help have got theit BFP's!!! yay - so if you are out there big congratulations!!!!!!!

I'm 6 months into my 12 month NHS wait - hurry up letter!!!!

Sally
x

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hi Sallyally and thanks for the post, was just looking back and can't believe what a difference a few months have made in mine and DH lives.  Was so worried about the ICSI thing and am pleased to say i'm now 12 weeks pregnant with our little twinnies.  If you get to choose between Leeds and Care I can highly recommend Care, it was very calm, the nurses lovely and the doctors sooo professional and explained things really well, we even both got lunch served very nicely after EC (well I was famish after been nil by mouth!!).

Wishing you a speedy next few months, sure it won't been long til that golden letter arrives

Beckalouise x

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Beckalouise - congratulations.  That's fantastic news.  Wishing you a very healthy happy pregnancy.

The same to all of you who have had BFPs. 

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  to those of you just embarking on treatment.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry for delay! Saw the nurse there in October but didn't meet the man himself till December. Been pretty quick really 4 months from first appointment to operation and got a follow up appointment in April. Seeing him at Halifax not really sure what I think of him to be honest x

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
beckalouise - welcome to the twinage! there is a twin bumps thread u know as well....xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts