Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ho
This may be in the wrong place so please move if it is!

A little last summer and now a lot, Daisy is reacting to her suncream but only only her neck/back area at first and now a bit at the front and a bit on her face. It seems to be getting worse every day - at first was little teeny pimply type spots but now a bit bigger. She doesn't seem overly bothered by it but it does look sore.
We use Ambre Solaire Hypoallergenic 50+ spray thing. Last year used a 50+ Nivea one.
SHe's very pale skinned and like me does catch the sun carefully.

Anyone experienced this and have any recommendations for a better cream?

Poll

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Hi Poll,

When I used Factor 50, I found that KL had a bit of reaction ... he does have mild eczema, so I originally but it down to that.  However I was reading something on here that suggested that Factor 30 was better ... I think Shelly M posted the original info, so changed and KL was fine.  I use Boots Soltan for Baby and Kids Range and KL is fine.  It could be that Daisy is reacting to the factor, as opposed to the brand.

Hope that has sort of helped  :-\

Bels x

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
hi dont know if it helps but Drew reacts too and we now use Johnson and Johnson factor 40 and its fantastic and brings up no reaction and he gets the most beautifulst tan :) xx

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
My Sisters friend found Simple suncream ok for her son and other brands brought him out in a rash and then he would have trouble sleeping at night.

Shazznewman

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Poll honey - it could also be a sun rash - not sure how young this can start but my DSD gets it and it sounds similar.

Claire x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts