Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would let all ARGC fans know that Mr T has written an amazing chapter on Assisted Reproductive Techniques in a book called '3 Steps to Fertility' by Marina Nicholas and Mr Taranissi. The chapter covers everything from how fertility drugs work to the IVF cycle and the more advanced micro manipulation techniques he uses.

I am a patient at ARGC. After TTC for seven years and suffering OHSS twice at another clinic, I went to Mr T. With my first attempt I successfully gave birth to Bruno who is now 4yrs old. I realised that there were many ways to increase your chance of getting pregnant while having IVF through diet, hypnotherapy, acupuncture etc but not many people knew about it so wrote a book about it and guess what... it was published! Mr T kindly lent his expertise (34 pages in all!) so that between us we could help as many couples look at ways to maximise their fertility.

The best bit is that there are several FREE copies of the book at the ARGC reception so you can read while you are waiting or having IVIG! Ask one of the girls or Elly for a copy.

If you like it ...buy it or read more about it at www.3stepstofertility.com

Good luck to you all! Mr T is amazingly talented.. the best!

Marina :)

Just need to add that the opinions expressed on this thread are personal opinions and not ff opinions
sorry boring i know but just have to say it.
Also this post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.UK or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

·
Premium Member
24,203 Posts
Wow Marina well done ^clapping^

I agree Mr T is the best (god in my eyes) and like you will be eternally grateful to him and his dedicated team  :'( :-*

Will have a look at that when i have more time but well done  ^hugme^

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

You must let me know what you think of the book, always love feedback! It seems popular.. the book is now in 4 languages and sold in 21 countries! Thanks Mr T! ^hugme^

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
One of my friends was in Reception and couldn't see the book to read while she was waiting. I will get in touch with the girls on Reception to make sure there are enough FREE copies for everyone to read while they are waiting.

If you can't find a copy lying around please let me know.

Thanks! :-*

·
Registered
154 Posts
Wow

I just ordered the book yesterday from Amazon and here you are.

i am looking forward to receiving it

llana

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great! I hope you like it and find it useful.

Despite knowing a lot about fertility I still learnt so much about ART from Mr T's chapter. In particular the whole process of IVF - stimulation, EC, all about suppression drugs/stimulations drugs, long and short protocols. Why one protocol suits one person and not the other as well as who is suitable for ICSI, assisted hatching and PGD. One area I found fascinating was all about immune screening. I didn't know much about it before!

I don't know about you but while I was having IVF I sometimes felt like I was on this never ending treadmill constantly having blood tests, taking injections and clinic visits without completely knowing where I was in the process and what benefit it all had. It was nice to read something putting it all so simply!  Let me know if you enjoy it!  :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Congratulations on having your book published!  Hope it's a huge success

1 - 8 of 8 Posts