Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've been having af-like pains for a few hours now, I've just gone to the loo and this pinkish blob of jelly-like stuff came out  :-[  (sorry if tmi).
I'm on day 6 of my stimms and i'm really worried as nothing like this happen last time.
Help??
Kia.x

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Kia hun
I'm sorry I'm not a nurse so I have no idea what that is, but I just wanted to 'hold your hand' so you don't panic too much!  ^reiki^

If no more comes out it's probably not anything serious, I think it's not unusual for a bit of a bleed to happen for all sorts of reasons, and it's probably mixed with some of your own CM to make jelly - ?  I'm only guessing.  Do you have an emergency number for your clinic?  If any more comes out I'd call them.  Otherwise try and get some sleep and check your knickers in the morning.

love,
Claire xx

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hi Kia

I'm not a nurse either but i thought i would share my experience with you.

I get a "jelly" discharge when i ovulate.  Its usually clear and about the same texture as jam.  I also have ovulation pains that feel a bit like af pains but sharper instead of a dull ache.

Please dont panic i feel sure its nothing serious.  Maybe the drugs are just getting into you system and doing what they should.

suex

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Hi Kia

Try not to worry too much hun (I know its easier said than done!)  Give your clinic a call in the morning and see what they say.

I'm on Day 7 of my stimms, so our cycles are pretty much the same.  I am desperate for any signs that stimms are working and my tummy has been feeling a bit sore over the last few days  :eek:

(TMI coming!) When I went to the loo last night I had a sort of egg white discharge left on the tissue.  When I went for my 1st scan on 2nd Nov, after 14 or so days of d/r, the nurse said that I could go on to stimms and she also mentioned that I had 6 follicles on my left ovary - is there a chance that I have ovulated??? I hope not :(

Sorry I've gone off into my problem when I should be answering your query!!!  I hope everything is ok and as I said call your clinic tomorrow as I am sure they will say everything is ok  :) :)

Nic G xxxxx

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx for the replies,
I've got my first stimms scan tomorrow and i was looking forward to getting a date for e/c but now i'm so worried that it's all gone wrong. I feel very different to last time.
I couldn't sleep at all last night,and had a few tears today  :'(  (i think being tired isn't helping).
I just don't know what to do with myself.
Kia.

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Kia - really, honestly, don't panic.  You have an appointment tomorrow so you know you will be seeing someone.
I'm not a nurse but when I think about it, our body produces cm as a response to rising levels of oestrogen, a hormone produced by the follicle. If we have 8 or so follies coming think how much more oestrogen they must be producing than the single follie and there for how much more mucus must there be?  It's certainly the theory I'm working to - I have the same discharge, eight follies and an appointment tomorrow as well!
Keep calm
Lots of love
Lizi

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Kia and Nic G
Hope you're feeling a bit calmer today.
I definitely produced quite a bit of CM while stimming.  I don't think it is a bad thing - I still laid the eggs!

Claire xx

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Hi there

I am much calmer today!  ;D 

Since I started this tx I have a pattern of being a 'worry wart' on a Sunday - I guess its because its my quiet day and I do too much thinking!!  ::)

Nic G xxxxxxxxxx

1 - 8 of 8 Posts