Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I think I may have done something really daft today.  We went out shopping, and came over a little sick, as I was hungry so we grabbed a macdonalds, I had a big mac, I was that hungry it was gone in about 10secs, it then hit me, that it was not hot, more cold to luke warm, no I have worked myself up into a right stuper over it, is it harmful to eat food luke warm cold, obviously they are well cooked, and not reheated which is where I know you can get problems. 

The other thing I wanted to ask is there any where or anything I can read to help me stop panicking over every little thing, as I am getting myself worked up over the most stupid of things, and making them into something more than they are.  I want to relax and enjoy my pregnancy but I panicked I am going to do something wrong and cause my babies harm, I don't want to make them sick or cause them brain damage or anything like that, so I am over anaylsing everything I do, and I would really appricate some help in trying to keep calm, and act more rationally, instead of a mad women.

Thank you
TQ.
xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,142 Posts
Hi,

Don't worry, being beef, it won't have done any harm, and if there wasw anything wrong with it you would have been feeling the effects by now.  Unfortunately, thre isn't any thing that you can get to stop panicking, but just know that everything is going well with your pregnancy so far, and there isn't any cause for anything to go wrong anytime soon.  Why not book yourself in for a facial to try and chill out a bit?

let me know if you need anything more,

emilycaitlin xx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts