Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered

has anyone got any experience of reiki at all. I am having some over the weekend and also next week in a desperate bid and just wondered what peps thought. I dont understand how it works

Love Lou xxxx

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
LOU,

I had never heard of Reiki until a friends mum said she is a Reiki healer.
She asked for a photo of me and she did it without meeting me.
And she kept doing it all through my tx and I got a +++ve so wondered if that reiki made any difference.

At the same time her daughter became preg as well so we laugh saying she sent out too many vibes.

I am seeking advice from her on how to do it so I can heal others.

Good luck

love lisaxxx

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lisa for the reply.

Jac if you read this can you throw any light on it for me as I think you know about it too.

Love Lou xxx

·
Registered
847 Posts
I am off to my first reiki session tommorrow night and just wondered if anyone else has experienced it??

Its my friends sister and she says she has helped 6 women get pg in the last year and says she will help me. I am going for it this time, i will try everything & anything! I am also going to a "medium" party next week ~ spooky ^eyes^ all my friends are going so i don't see the harm.

Thanks for any feedback!

Zoe x

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi Zoe,

Im having reiki at the moment too. I had my first session at Henlow Grange as a present for my 40th last month and have since found somebody locally to go to.

I have found sessions excellent - my best one yet was on saturday and am hoping it will help us in our next cycle a fet in early dec.

Be interested to hear how you get on

love julie anne xxxxx

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Zoe

I too am giving Reiki a try, I have been having Reflexology for over a year now and the lady that I go to for that also does Reiki, I have just got back from my first full session and found it a very calming and relaxing experience ^sleepy^. Like you I am prepared to give anything a go, wishing you all the best for your session tonight ^reiki^. Let us know how you get on.

Andrea

·
Registered
847 Posts
So here i am.............the morning after my 1st reiki.

She said i have alot of anxiety, and my tummy is full of anger & badness and needs mending after so much prodding & poking etc and we need to get rid to prepare for my little bubba. She has advised i eat bananas & pears, relax in the bath once a week and take time out for myself and stop fussing about others, relax and picture blue (calming) in my tummy and ask the angels for their help. I picked 3 cards out which were 2 angels who are gonna look after me and a lucky card which was a pg lady! Crikey!

She sees me with a baby girl. And i will still go ahead with FET feb after she has prepared me for it.

Does this sound kinda ok? Was bit blown away with it all being my first session, but can relate a bit more this morning.

Zoe x

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi Zoe

Crikey - that sounds amazing! I've been thinking about Reiki but I wasn't sure because I'm already having acupuncture & I'm concerned about over-doing it! I think I'll give Reiki a try in the New Year is I haven't got that +++ by then (trying to keep the positive vibes as I approach the 2ww!)

Let us know how you get on - it sounds really hopeful!

Susie
x

·
Registered
847 Posts
She did tell me if i wasn't pg within 8-10 weeks she will send me to her friends who's an acupuncturist and gives me a month and i'll be pg.

So there you go!!!

Zoe x

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Zoe

Pleased to hear all went well last night and she thinks she can help you, she certainly seems to have given you plenty of +ve things to try. My lady said she felt a lot of sadness over my tummy area but as the session went on she said she could feel more hope there (if that makes sense). How often has she recommended you go?

Andrea
x

·
Registered
847 Posts
I am going again next week but she says it won't be every week, but she is doing my chart so she will go through that with me and she may as well do sum reiki while i am there as it takes 45 mins to get there!

Good luck with yours, i keep looking at blue things and picturing my unborn baby inside a blue satin sheet!

Christ i've joined the loony bin! LOL

Take care x

Zoe x[br]Posted on: November 26, 2003, 04:10:48 PMJust contacted my local "potions" shop, and they have suggested i use frankincense, rose, bergamot & chamomile.

These are chosen to soothe the mind, rose to regulate the cycle & prepare, geranium if rose is too expensive, bergamot to lift sadness and chamomile to soothe and irritation internally.

I also invested in an ovulation kit this month to see if we can conquer this naturally! what a mirivle that would be! LOL

How are you all doing?

Zoe x

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi Zoe

My lady also does aromatherapy so I was having that on alternate weeks to my reflexology, some of the 'potions' you mentioned I know she has used on me. The rose for example (which is one of my favourites) I think has sometimes helped to bring on af, which as a fellow pcos sufferer are very few and far between with me.
Anyway keep those calming blue thoughts in your mind and good luck with the opk, as we can see from this site miracles do happen!

Andrea
x

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Hi girls :D

I absolutley love having reiki - how long into tx can I continue having it ?

Am currently downregging

Love

Debs xxx

·
Registered
509 Posts
Hi

I have Reiki quite often and was told to stop it round about the time of EC/ET. I also avoided it during the 2ww.
I received distance Reiki whilst pregnant but can't remember how far gone I was before I started getting it again.

I've not been much help really have I? Sorry

Sara ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Debs
Jac may be able to tell you.

Love Kimx x x

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Thanks girls :D

Jac - wow - thanks for all those links - have got another appoinment on Saturday so will just lie back and relax!

Love

Debs xxx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Reiki is fantastic right through pregnancy and even during childbirth! I used it on my friend right up until she went into labour and she really feels that it helped to keep her calm and relaxed.

I'm 15 weeks pregnant myself and give myself Reiki daily.

Keep it up for as long as you can! It can also be great afterwards when you need to re-balance your body.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi All,

My embryologist at the hospital recommended Reiki and said it was excellent to have after ET. My therapist reckons that it can make the eggs stronger. Don;t know if it's true but I'll try anything once!

Good luck,

Lisa

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi

I'm just trying to find more out about reiki and how it can help with fertility any advice or anyones experiences of how it helped them would be very gratefully received ^reiki^ ^reiki^

thanks

luv pam xx

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
1 - 20 of 63 Posts