Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Ryan is 8 months old and he is having restless nights (so are we) He used to be such a good sleeper i  know his teething doesnt help but i think the main reason for his waking is his night time travelling around the cot!!  ::)

He moans a lot through the night we go into him maybe 4 times throughout the night and he is always out of his sheets and either at the top of the cot or at the bottom  ::) We pop him back under the covers and in no time he moves again.
We tuck both sheet and blanket right under the matress so he cant pull them out.

Is there anyway to make him stay still? Is it something they grow out of? something they get used to?
I am not keen on using a sleeping bag/grobag. We are happy with the bedding.
Does anyone have any tips??

Tina xx

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
can't help with the bedding as we use growbags but even at 15 months Isabel is still all over the cot

·
Premium Member
4,304 Posts
Tina

Unfortunatly this is a common problem and is why growbags were invented. Caspar wears growbags and moves all over the place at night, however it doesnt bother him as he is always tucked into the GB.

Why you not keen on them?

L x

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
My two have always been all over the place too and like the others, that's why the sleeping bags were so great as they went with them. There's nothing you can do to keep them in the same place and if it's the cold waking him then sleeping bags really would be the best thing.

Chux xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts