Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have started taking Rhodiola for stress, firstly took two a day 250mgs each for 2 weeks, then cut down to one a day, now, as my stress isn't so full on and I have got a hold on things I want to know if you can take sporadically at times of stress and if it will work or does it only work if you are ongoing with it.  Hope that makes sense?!!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Nikki - i cant believe you didnt ask me this!!!!!!  8)  I would take it every second day and see how you feel.... if you stop taking it you might notice you feel less able to handle things, then just up the dose again for a few days until you feel better, and then drop off again.  but a regular flow of rhod does help (it is not toxic, doesnt harm, but it is pricey to take all the time)
Hope this helps ....

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
I know you sweet thing .... its best though not to just go cold turkey and take yourself off the rhod (like what poor old kate moss will have to do!!!!!) - as it really does help in stabilizing, so if you want to cut the dose then take it alternative days, but keep taking some.
Glad that it helped!

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Opppps too late, went cold turkey, though I am currently ill with a virus so any changes I would have felt would have been clouded by the virus anyway.  I will start to take every other day though cause they really did help. You are a little miracle worker hun  :-*

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
really glad it helped ... those little tablets do help
sorry you have a virus, hope you feeling better,
i have got a dreadful cold, so all piggy eyed, blocked nose myself.  will probably put myself on the rhodiola as well next week as feeling like i could do with a bit of a boost myself
i do find the best with rhod, is take it for a week (every day) then once you start feeling better, you can cut it down, alternative days, or less tablets or even every third day, but just keep taking it ... if you sense a stressful time coming then go back to once a day .... it is a bit of a shock when you come of it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.