Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you all know that RSMUM's little girl Lily Christine arrived safely at 9.41am this morning, weighing 5lbs 14oz !!
I will post more once I get more details !! I have also posted an announcement on the main Birth Announcement section:
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=140788.msg2151012#msg2151012

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and CONGRATULATIONS to Deb, DH, DD and tiny DD !! ^babycrawl^ ^sunny^ ^baby2^ ^pompom^ ^Cuddle^ ^itsagirl^ ^cloud9^
I'll be having a large ^drink^ to celebrate for you.
LOADS of love from
Bluebell, DH and DD xxxxxxxx

·
Registered
195 Posts
Deb

Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of your Daughter - I've been waiting for your news!  ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^pompom^ ^congrats^

Looking forward to more details - and piccies?!!!

Take care

Mandellen xx

·
Registered
466 Posts
Debs, DH, DD and the lovely new arrival,

A huge Congratulations to all of you!!!

[fly]^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^itsagirl^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^itsagirl^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^itsagirl^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^[/fly]Misty C, DH & all the pets
xxxxx

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Debs,

Sending you and your family much love.  Congratulations on the safe arrival of your baby daughter.  ^itsagirl^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^rainbow^

x

·
Registered
202 Posts
Congratulations on the safe arrival of your baby daughter.
Love to you all

Helen

·
Registered
489 Posts
Debs - well done you!  Great news about the safe arrival of your littlie (logged on at work specially to find out) - congratulations!

Lots of Love

Lesleyj xxxxx

·
Registered
738 Posts
^daisy^ ^daisy^ CONGRATULATIONS! ^daisy^ ^daisy^

Wonderful news!

^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^

A big welcome to R's little sis.
:) You don't know it yet but you have hundreds of FF Aunties here waiting to see you! :)

:-* Well done R'smum - your story and your determination have been such an inspiration :-*

Lots of love to you all

Jaydi xxx​

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Congratulations that is just wonderful news, i am thrilled for you all, much love to your new baby girl.

It seems a long time ago we met in Spain, you have been such a support to so many I am so pleased you have had your dreams come true you so deserve it for never giving up.

I know you will treasure every single minute.

Nats
xx

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Debs, HUGE congratulations to you, just thrilled for you, DH and DD!!!

Jules xx

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Debs!!!!  FANTASTIC NEWS!!  Hope you are feeling ok from delivery.  I am sure DD was ecstatic about seeing her little sis!!!
^clapping^ ^banana^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^storkgirl^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^

( Just ;love having a reason to use all those happy icons!)
Can't wait to see pics!!

Love,
B

·
Registered
407 Posts
Debs

Fantastic news, delighted to hear your little baby girl is here at last.  Looking forward to hearing your birth story soon.

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^pinkted^ ^rainbow^ ^jumpin^ ^cloud9^ ^itsagirl^ ^pompom^ ^babycrawl^

So happy again to hear your news.

Luv

Purplechick ;D

·
Registered
876 Posts
congrats on the birth of your baby girl x

·
Registered
223 Posts
Debs, fabulous news of the safe arrival of tiny dd  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^clapping^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ You are an inspiration to us all. 

With love from Beth x

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just to let you know that RSMUM has said it is OK for me to tell you that her lovely little girl is called Lily Christine !
Bluebell xxxx

·
Premium Member
2,014 Posts
RSMUM-

Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl

Larkles
xxx

·
Registered
666 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS DEB, DH AND R !!!

AND

WELCOME TO Lily Christine !!! What a lovely name.

Lots of love and hugs and kisses to you all
Mrs Bunny xxxx

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
^clapping^ ^storkgirl^ ^clapping^ ^storkgirl^ ^clapping^ ^storkgirl^

Debs, DH and DD1

Fantstic news!!! Well done mum! Enjoy your very special new addition. Lily shares the same birth weight as my Bella too. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

love,

Sasha xxx

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Congratulations I am so pleased for you both

Lovely name

dawn

·
Registered
614 Posts
Debs,
Hurray! 
Congratulations on the birth of you lovely daughter, Lily!
^congrats^ ^pinkted^ ^cloud9^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^festival^ ^itsagirl^ ^congrats^

Love mini-me
xxx

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl

1 - 20 of 30 Posts