Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you guys know, I moved to Spain on Thursday and because I don´t have a phone line yet it will be abit sporadic as to when I can get on line to answer any queries.
I hear the UK has rain at the moment so I won´t make you jealous and tell you about the lovely blue skies and gorgeous sun and temperature we have. ;D
Good luck to everyone in the meantime.

Ruth

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Ruth

Good luck with your move - yes we are envious - thank you for your weather report :(

We do have sun but not anything like Spain.

Take care and enjoy your new life - how exciting :)

Mel, Tony and Jessica
x      x          x    x

·
Premium Member
12,894 Posts
Hi Ruth

Glad you got over there ok. Hope everything goes well with the new job and everything.

love Kim xxx

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hi Ruth

I'm wishing you the very best of luck with your move to Spain.

Also I'm really interested in your clinic.  Where could I get more information ?

Take care and enjoy the sunshine  ^sunny^

Natalie xxx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hi ruth

Oh yes please do tell about the weather  ;D ;D ;D

I am coming out to spain on monday 48 hours woohoo cant wait!!

I hope that ur move went ok, and that u settle into spanish life well

Lots of luck

Emilyxx

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Ruth

So happy to hear you have arrived safely goodluck with your new job hun and thanks for the weather report :( here in Ireland the weather is just horrible glad its nice in Spain chat soon  :-*

love always lilly xxxx

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Ruth
^goodluck^ With everything in Spain, hope the move wasn't to stressful for you & hope things continue to run smoothly for you.
Best of luck & maybe see you in Spain next year!
Chick

·
Registered
154 Posts
hi ruth,

how lovely moving to spain! good luck with your new life.  :)

noticed tonys post on another thread that says you may be of some help with info about de in spain. i had a BFN yesterday and am starting to think that no waiting list and a young donor would be a better option for me. the prices i have seen from other posts seem very expensive and i am worried that the price will rocket with flights scans hotels etc.

i would be very very grateful for any advice or help you could give me.

take care,

lol tracey

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
wishing you all the best in spain ruth,

L xx

·
Premium Member
8,035 Posts
Hi Ruth

I was in Menorca between 6 & 20 Sept and the weather was gorgeous  ^sunny^  Now back in wet and windy Wales though  :( 

All the best for your future in Spain  :)

Jayne x

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ruth - what part of spain? we rae tryign the clinic in valencia - Crea - at the end of the week - happy to post costs and our impressions if it is of interest

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Ruth,

Good luck for your new life in spain....

:p

·
Registered
79 Posts
hello, I have just joined your site - my FIL passed on the URL!  I live in Spain so am interested to know where Ruth has moved to and whether you will be holding any clinics here.  I live on the Costa del Sol and although I speak fluent Spanish am finding it really hard to find a support group or anyone to talk to re. my fertility problems etc.  I have this site now at least!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi Ruth,

Enjoy Spain - I lived in Madrid for a year and loved it - the weather, the food, the friendly people. Plus, the language is really easy to pick up. What part will you be living in?

I actually live in France (near Disneyland Paris) now, which is a terrific advantage as the Social security people take care of all my healthcare costs.

Good luck with the move.

Tara

1 - 15 of 15 Posts