Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Ruth

I know this probably sounds like a really daft question!I had my Prostap injection for down regulating last week (we are having icsi)should we now be using protection??The clinic didn't say one way or the other,hope you can enlighten me.

Thanks Gbx

·
Banned
2,001 Posts
Dear Gbx,

I'm not the nurse, but is it possible to ring your clinic and ask them as they know your treatment best.

Good luck
Daisy

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
In theory it makes no difference until you get closer to egg collection and then you need to think about those days of abstinence but it is worth checking with your clinic as each has their own rules on this one.

Ruth

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Daisy & Ruth for your replies.Think i will do as you advised and phone the clinic,it does really seem like a daft question in light of the reasons why we are actually going through icsi,but i had looked the drug up in the BNF and it advised using protection,anyway sorry to bother you and thanks very much again for the reply(I should have asked at my last appointment anyway!)

Take care
                                              GB x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.