Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just received my blood test results from my first cycle on Clomid. I was told that my progesterone level was 67, what does this mean, does the level go from 0-100?  Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
hi, my doctor told me that anything over 30 was a sign of ovulation :) he said obviously the higher the better, so i would say your levels were quite good. mine were 4 :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just wanted to say that when I had my test in January last year my level was 24 and I wasn't on clomid.  Believe it or not I was told this was ok and that I was ov'ing!  From what I read here this is not so and could be why I have not conceived again yet.

I had clomid with iui twice last year -ve obviously and was still regular with my periods.  I am due to start IVF next cycle and decided to give  clomid one last try (3rd time) as a one off.  I still await af and am now 5 days late. I had a positive pee stick on cd12 so know when I ovulated.

I was also told clomid wouldn't help me!  Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they were wrong.

Thanks for the info

NN xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.