Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry to be so panicky tonight. it is my first shot at IVF and I am in a panick state. This month I started the monitoring for an IVF cycle. At the mid-cycle scan dr realized that I produced two follicles. He said that I could get pg this month and instructed to do BMD after detecting surge and some blood tests. Then, today, I was told to start suprecur as I am at day 21. What happens if I am pg??????? I wouldn't like to put a pg at risk. dr. said shouldn't be any problem but the leaflet for the suprecur says otherwise... I am very scared and should start suprecur tomorrow morning, would be grateful for any urgent advice! I am sorry for the last minute panick!!!! :'(
aless

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi Aless

I am not a nurse (but you already know that  :)) but as I understand it the suprecur effect on pregnancy in rats was only seen after VERY high dosages and when it was taken prior to conception. As you will have already conceived and possibly implanted there would very little risk of anything happening so that is probably why the clinic says it is OK.

Hope this helps and fingers crossed
M

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS  :-* :-* :-* :-* I am going to sniff for the first time right now!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Love and Hugs, aless

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.