Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had a scan yesterday as all my preg symptoms has stopped on the Friday and I feared the worst as I have already had 2 missed m/c in the past. Thankfully we saw a heartbeat. Does anyone know if by 8 weeks and 3 days the arms and legs should be showing on the scan as the lady who did the scan said there were no arms or legs yet but I have been looking at websites and they said by 8 weeks they should be developing, the baby measures 23mm. I know it is early days but was not sure if they should at least be showing a little bit by now.

Would be grateful for any advice.

Thanks

Jx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Johanna

Congratulations on your BFP

Just to say that i had scans at 8weeks 4days and saw no arms or legs, i also had one at 9weeks 4days as some plonker hit me head on with a shopping trolley  ::) and by the 9w4d scan you could see the arms and legs just starting to grow hun

Hope this helps
Emxx

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your replies, that makes me feel much better. I always have to have something to worry about !!!

Jx

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
hi,

my baby at 8weeks and 2days looked like a little shrimp and he had a lovely heartbeat and measured 16mm and was very long when he was born, so your baby is doing brillantly :) x

·
Registered
915 Posts
Hi

I also had a scan at 8 weeks 2 days and baby measured 18mm and didn't see any limbs then had a scan last Wed at 11 weeks (measured 11 + 3) and could def see arms and legs did a lovely dance for us ;D

Good luck with everything

Jools xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts