Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home  :)

Lots of love and positive thoughts for you all  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Rachel x

·
Registered
912 Posts
YEH I GOT FIRST POST!!!!!

Well I went out for a big family night out last night and couldn't handle being sober so was home for 10.30, DP stayed out came home and painted my bedroom.................................in a chicken tikka kebab that his stomach obviously didn't agree was suppose to be in there along with multiple shots and pints :'( :'( so he is in the dog house. [color]

It is a beautiful day today !!!!!!!! :)

xxxxxxx

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Hey Sarah, Oh i would make dpmpay for that!!! Its gorg outside today, will take the dog out on a good walk today, loving the wii, oprned up the snow boarding last nigth, god my body is aching!!!

Waht you up to today?

Lisa xxx

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Good Morning Girls,

Well it is a gorgeous day today so i think i will get myself dressed and go out and clean up my garden a bit as with all the weeds it is begining to resemble a jungle!!.... ;D

Mrs R, what a game today, 5 points clear, our BHOYS are finally back on top!!......... ;D ;D.
C'MON THE HOOPS!!

Thanks Sarah for your good luck wishes i really hope they let it go ahead as i don't want to have to wait another whole month!!. Up to now i have paid them almost £4000 for treatment so i hope they dont hold things back just over a couple of hundred!!.... :(

Bye for now
Tracyxx

·
Registered
912 Posts
Lisa - just been out for lunch with my friends as coudn't bare to stay in my smelly house any longer!! Oh I've not opened that up yet away to go and try!!

Tracey - surely they should look back and see that you have paid all that and know you are good for it!!

Where is everyone on this beautiful spring day ?

sarah xx

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
:) :) :) :) :) so happy celtic won!!!!  :) :) :) :) :) Were you at the game mrs r?

Tracy hope your fet goes well, loadsa luck hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

hello everyone else x x  ^hugme^ :-*

·
Registered
45 Posts
^idiot^ Going mad on this 2WW
Dont know if anyone else has gone throught the same feelings, just so hoping we are Pregnant.

My Stomach has grown loads, dont know if this is just the cyglogest or not as I am a skinny wee thing all the time, my friend knew she was pregant right away as she  put on weight straight away. I even feel like I am walking different.  Just want to know.
Can alyone help my sanity.

Maizie xxxx

·
Registered
490 Posts
Maizie -  ^hugme^ Sorry I can't be much help as I've never been through IVF before.  However, if it helps, my sis is finding the wait frustrating too and she reckons the 2nd week is worse than the first as you're just waiting to test and hoping AF won't show.  I think it's difficult at this stage to know whether symptoms are due to pregnancy or due to all the drugs and certainly if you're like my sis it's much more obvious to see bloating on skinny people.  I really really hope your bloating is a good sign  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ My sister is managing to find lots of things to do to distract herself.  Today she had me round for lunch and cooked a huge meal for me.  It was lovely.  I'm busy tomorrow but if you wanna cook me lunch on Wednesday feel free, don't be shy  ;)  ;D

As for me, AF has showed up but it's not all that heavy.  I'm getting my baseline scan tomorrow and I'm hoping AF will get heavier so that my womb lining is thin enough to start injecting.  I don't wanna have to wait and go back at a later date (it's a 120 mile round trip for me to get to Ninewells ... not good during a petrol crisis!!). 

Sarah - I hope everything went well at your scan today  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Hi to everyone else

Take care

Txx

Hi to everyone

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Good Afternoon Girls!!!

WooHoo 3 days to go until my hols!!!!!!!!! I cant wait!!! Going to start packing tonight, oh the joy of ironing everything before packing it away!!! anyone want to come and help? ;)

Hey Maizie, keep an eye on the bloated stomach, are you drinking plenty of water? It could just be the pesseries. When do you test? How was your meal at the weekend?

Hey Tiggy, good luck for your scan ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^, thinking of you. Ym af was not too heavy when i d/r a bit more than normal.

Hey Sarah, pm'd you, good luck thinking of you. Have you got the snow boarding thing yet? I am so sore today, will do some more tonight though!!! Managed the hula for 6 minutes yesterday albeit i nearly DIED!! ;D ;D

Hey Bev, how are you? not heard form you in a while ^hugme^

Hi Kizzy, how are you? Will you post photos of your wedding up!!!

Hi to Mrs R, Aiky, Lil, Tracy, Lou and everyone else, hope you are all ok!!

Thought that the meet up would be good some time in June? What does everyone think, i think it gives us all plenty of time to keep the date free. Think it will be in Stirling cos thats slap bang in the middle of everyone!!

Love Lisa xx

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
:) Hi Lisa - afraid I'm right down the south west of scotland - but it doesnt matter - You girls go ahead I'm busy June anyways  ;) xx

·
Registered
163 Posts
Lisa - Sounds like a good plan to me, but please be quick with the date as our Charge nurse has started Junes off duty already

Maizie - drink plenty and the pessaries do make you feel bloated but hpefully its a wee pea growing

Tiggy - good luck with scan

Hey to everyone else, been a wash out of a morning here and then this afternoon has been absolutely fab, out for a walk with the pouch as day off today.

love Lou x ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hello Ladies, Well lining still not thick enough  ^bigbad^ Progynova been up'd to 8mg this is the max dose it is thickening up but slowly, I'm back on Thursday for another scan and if it is thick enough ET will be Tuesday or Wednesday I don't think DP will be able to go with me I'm a bit down about that.  

Maizie - I hope your swollen belly is your little pea snuggling in but as Lisa said make sure you are drinking plenty to keep away OHSS!!!

Kizzy - how are you? How is everything going with the wedding? DP said to me while drunk on saturday night that we are getting married as soon as we can afford to so that is good enough for me  :)

Tiggy - I hope your baseline scan goes well  ^pray^

Lisa - I have PM'd you I thought you were going away on saturday so it's only 2 sleeps!!

Hello to all how is everyone it is very quiet on here at the moment it's not like us scottish girls to be lost for words!!!! I hope everyone is well!

sarah xxx

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Hey Sarah, pm'd you, but noticed dp might not be able to go with you, can he nip away from work, my dh just done that, he picked me up 20 min before the appt and then dropped me back home.

Love Lisa xxx

Im never going to be able to sleep with only 2 sleeps to go!!!! Im so excited!!!!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Lisa dunno because Rachel (embryologist ) said that if they are good in the morning of Tuesday they will do it Tuesday but if not they will take them to Wednesday but DP obviously needs to give notice for time off so when does the embryologist tell you?!!!

sarahxx

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Howdy Girls,

Sorry been awol on the weekend, just was busy, and yes I reckon the energy levels are slowly but surely coming back yipeeee.

Lisa, I cant beleive your on your hols so soon, I would help you iron, but then you gotta pack me too ;D ;D ;D, am so excited for you too.  I think Stirling will be great. :) :)

Sarah, sorry that the lining is not thick enough, they will only know once the thaw has taken place whether its done that day or the next, they also said the same to me, but on both FET's I had transfer the same day.  I really hope its soon for you, you so deserve it now :) :)

Mazie, hang in there, we all go mad, crazy,bonkers,madwomen, can think of quite a few words but this is a family friendly sight ;D ;D, Like Sarah says make sure your drinking loads of Water, so very important.  Whens test date ???

Hey Kizzy am sure you enjoyed the Footie, my BIL had the sulks on Sunday afternoon, so funny how serious its taken,  but it is serious ;D ;D ;D

Hey Lou, am sure your going on holiday soo arent you???

Tiggy good-luck with your scan, hope all goes well,

Tracy finally your back on the FET road, fingers crossed for you this time, just keep positive.

Hi to everyone else I have forgotten to mention, sorry still the brain ;D ;D ;D

Lv
Bev

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Hey Bev, there is still room in the suitcase for you!!! ;)

Hey Sarah, Rachel was my embryologist!! She is lovely, i love her hair!!! :)

Lisa xxx

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hi everyone

Sarah - sorry to hear your womb lining isn't thick enough yet.  I hope it thickens up soon  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ and I hope your DH manages to get time off work to come with you.  I may have to do ET without DH as well so I understand how you feel. 

Bev - I'm glad to hear your energy levels are coming back, that's good news.

Lou - sounds like you had a nice day off. 

Lisa - enjoy your holiday ironing! 

They do say be careful what you wish for.  I wanted AF to get heavier, and it did.  Right in the middle of my circuit fitness class.  I had to root around in my jacket pocket for a tampon and hope that it looked like a sweetie in my hand and I ran across the hall to the loo (that advert about tampons looking like sweets is the worst advert ever!!).  Got a sore head and have been having hot flushes all evening.  My sympoms have arrived!

T xx

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi everyone,

Drinking loads of water, off the pessaries aswell, so hopefully its the beanies snuggling in.

Test on Saturday, so wanting to test early like Weenster did but dont know if I should.

When would the HCG be out of your system I had that on the 12th April.

Just hope that its possitive when I take it.

Meal was really good on Saturday, had the Garlic Mushrooms and then chicken, DH got stuck in about Garlic Prawns which I was most jealous about.

Hope everyone is well, drinking more water as we speak.

Maizie

·
Registered
912 Posts
Maizie I know it's really hard but try and test on your test date and then at leat you know it is a true reading and you aren't worrying about if you've tested to early it's a false positive then you will be able to shout about your  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^BFP^

sarah

·
Registered
163 Posts
Maizie - I think Sarah is right try not to test early wait until the test day and then you will know that it is a true reading, my ^fingerscrossed^ for you

Lisa - is that one or two sleeps left until your hols, have a great time

Tiggy - i know what you mean that advert is blinkin awful, hope you weren't too embarassed

Sarah - I hope DP can get time off work to do ET with you, Rachel was our embryologist also

Bev - Hope your energy is returning, great result for the hoops on Sunday, my DH was in a great mood and he is hoping against hope they can win the title

Well lovely day here, walked to my mums for a cuppa with the pooch now off to do some retail therapy.  Hope everyone is hunkey dorey

Love Lou x ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

1 - 20 of 288 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.