3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home  :)

Lots of love and luck to you all  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Rachel x

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
woo hoo first to post whats the prize  :)

whippet x

·
Registered
286 Posts
Sorry I've been away for a couple of days, just been busy that's all.

Sarah hun I'm so sorry about your news. You're right to have a plan of action though and a holiday is the best plan. It worked for me. Usually when I get back from hols I'm so down, but I feel strangely positive this time. It's the best medicine. Diet and exercise is good too, but don't be too hard on yourself. If you need some time out then you just take it. We'll all be here for you when you need us. ^hugme^

Lisag, congrats on your BFP. You must be on ^cloud9^ just now. Good luck with waiting for your scan. I must seem like an eternity away, but it'll be here before you know it. ^hugme^

Janet, wow you really have got a lot on your plate, but if you're able to cope with it for treatment then you go ahead a do what's right for you. You know where we are and we'll always be here to support you. ^hugme^

Hello and welcome to Junnie and Christine. You won't find a more supportive and informative bunch than the girls here. Any questions, just ask. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

D/R going fine with me, much the same as last time. No flushes or ^tantrum^ (yet). Just wait 'til next week though - DH is dreading it already. Having a couple of days off work next week - just to keep the chillout factor going.

Lots of ^Heart^

Lil xxxxx

·
Registered
490 Posts
Hi everyone

I'm sorry but I've not been around much recently so I'm not gonna be able to do may personals cos I've lost track of what's going on. 

Sarah - so sorry you got a BFN  ^hugme^

Lisag - congratulations on your BFP

Junnie and Christine - welcome to the Scottish Girls thread

I've nothing much to report.  I'm 9dp 2 day transfer and I've not really had any symptoms.  Well, I did feel a bit sick on days 6 and 7 and had a sore head on day 8 but I'm feeling fine again now.  I'm putting all that down to the drugs.  Tomorrow's my last day of the pessaries so it's crunch time after that.  My wee sis had her 7 week scan on Wednesday and she's got one healthy little bean with a heart beat.    ^banana^ 

Take care

Txx

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whippet said:
woo hoo first to post whats the prize :)

whippet x
Hi Whippet

I'll blow you some bubbles!! Do you like to stay ending on a 7?

Rachel x

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi girls

Sarah - so sorry about your news sending you lots of  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ both of you take time out and Cyprus sounds great but like you I wouldn't be into Ayia Napa  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Lisag - congrats on your  ^BFP^

Junnie and Christine - welcome from us Scottish girls FF

Tiggy - my ^fingerscrossed^ for you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lil41 - hope the DR is ok and not turned into a bear with a sore head yet, I was absolutely awful when I was DR

Well was at the match last nite at Pittodrie and the Dandy Dons played fantastically to ensure the currant buns didn't win the league and even better Novo got sent off.  Still waiting for my bloods to be taken and then to be told when our next TX starts.

Sending lots of  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ to everyone
Love Lou x

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi everyone
just a quick question, I had FET last Thursday and had tummy pains ALL last week, I am on cyclogest 400 x 2 and 6mg progynova daily, pains have gone now but my tummy is really bloated/swollen...I cant even close the button on my big 'period trousers', does anyone have any ideas,? I am testing next Friday but already feeling negative.

Lil... are you going for another FET soon?

Thanks for the warm welcome..will get up to speed soon ..I hope

Christine x

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Hi Girls

Now i have to say i went to Ayia Napa and loved it!!! Fair enough it was an 18-30 hol :-[, would not go back though!!! ;D think im too old now ^eyes^

Sarah, have fun on your nights!! 10 day stretch is a killer, Cyprus is really good, not too bad from what i can remember for going out, Crete looks lovely, can i come? How you getting on with the wii fit? Im starting back on mine today.

Lou, i watched the match last night, it was really good that they won, so glad Rangers were beaten!! :) How are you?

Junnie, welcome to FF, good luck for the rest of your 2ww ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^, could you be bloated from the cyclogest?

Lil, how is the d/r going? Hope its not too bad for you, when do you have your scan?

Has anyone heard from Maizie, hope she is ok ^hugme^

Well thats my plumbing and oven working now, just need to gas hob connected up, which is getting done on Sun, so i managed to cook our first tea last, albeit it was only fish fingers, but so muchbetter than another take away ::) ::). Going to nip out ot M&S today they are doing a deal just now for a tenner you get a main meal, pudding and a bottle of wine for 2 people!!

Lots of Love Lisa xxxx

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hiya Everyone

Just wanted to let you all know that after last Friday the next night I started bleeding really heavy. So it was all over for me before I could even test which was yesterday.

I phoned NW and I have to have a review appointment. Good news is we are on the waiting list and its going to be March at the latest. However our parents have now offered to pay for tx before this. I am in 2 minds whether to wait and save the money for if our next try doesn't work or whether to go ahead in 3 months.

Sarah - I know exactely how you are feeling the now. But like you we are going to book a holiday, give us something to look forward to before our next treatment. I keep telling myself it was our first go and now I know what to expect next time. When are you going to have your next FET? ^hugme^  ^hugme^

Thank you to everyone for their support!!!  ^Cuddle^

Claire xx

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
So sorry Claire ^hugme^ ^hugme^, i hope you get some answers at your review appt ^hugme^, thinking of you and dh

Lots of Love Lisa xxxx

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Hiya Girls,

A quick post............

Hiya to the newbies,

Sorry Claire to read your news ^hugme^,

Hi to everyone else will catch up on the Weekend,

lv
Bev

·
Registered
6,634 Posts
 :) :) :) :) :):) Yay celtic won the league - well deserved!!

Smeghead - dons definitely are my 2nd fave team now hee hee  :) ;D

hello everyone  :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Rachel I dont have a thing about any number in particular catch up later

whippet x

·
Registered
912 Posts
Claire01 - I am really really sorry and obviously know how you are feeling!  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ I know they have said March at the latest but that isn't the waitinglist time they have to give you worst case scenario so they can beat targets.  You will find that it is sooner than you think! Please don't go paying for a tx if you are entitled to it on the NHS it is a thing of mine because there are lots of ladies on this site that would do anything for a free go so don't pass on yours pleeeeeeease! Think of the presents they can buy you with that money when you get your buddle of joy! This was just our first go and as my DP said ( and he is often right but) we wouldn't be having to go through IVF tx if there wasn't problems! This just wasn't our turn and with all my wishing and praying hopefuly it works for the 2 of us next time.  I am here if you need anything at all  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Hello ladies xxx

sarah x

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Hey Sarah, how are you? How was your first night?

Claire, i think you should wait until your review appt before making a decsion on self funding, like Sarah has said you are entitled to it, i was told that the waiting list was a year the frist time, and we ended up starting it 2 months after being put on the list. This time we have waited 6 months,but think alot of it is due to the fact that i have had surgery. When do you have your follow up?

Love Lisa xxx

·
Registered
912 Posts
Lisa25 last night was fine I was on with great staff so I was happy but not so sure about tonight ! Ortho is dare I say it but quiet just now AHHHHH I've said those terrible words but no doubt when I go in tonight we will filled with boarders!! I have been up since 1.30 so I'm going away back to my bed to see if I can catch up with some more sleep!

sarah x

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Sarah, have a good sleep, i cant sleep on nights, i get up at 12 and thats me, last weekend the medical floor had empty beds, could not believe it, hope it stays quiet for me tomo ^reiki^. On wed i sat with an empty bed in my bay all day, it was fab!! :eek: GLad your nights are good, i might see you in the changing rooms on Sat cos im on a late!!

Love Lisa xxx

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Hey all just popping in to say the countdown is on for me!! 1 week monday till my baseline.. and it seems like today AF is slowwwing down if not stopping Dont wanna jinx it

My poor DH was ready to call the blood bank for a transfusion with the amount this AF was...

Sending everyone happy Thoughts Lots of bubbles and  ^hugme^ ^pray^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
286 Posts
Claire, I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sarah and Lisa are right, you need some time before making any decisions about your next step. Have your review appt and plan your hols. It'll all feel better after that and you'll know what's right for you and DH. I kept getting told that first time is like a trial run - it's hard work and emotionally traumatic, but it'll make you stronger for the next time. Sending you lots of ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Hey Christine, it's probably the Cyclogest giving you the symptoms (it's just awful stuff). You're doing great so far. I'm not having FET this time - we're starting from scratch again and heading down the IVF road. This will probably be our last attempt - can't really afford another go after this one and I'll be 42 later this year, so we have to call it quits some time. Feeling quite positive at the moment, just hope it lasts. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Tiggy, good to hear from you. The ^2ww^ is a nightmare. Looks like you've passed half way stage. Stay strong and positive. Glad to here your sis's scan went well. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I didn't realise so many of you were anti-Rangers - you're almost spitting venom at times. I don't support anyone really but usually like to see the underdog get through. Footie's hardly ever on in our house thank goodness. ^pompom^

Lots of ^Heart^

Lil xxx

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hi Ladies,

Just a quick one, sorry Claire  ^hugme^ xx

Be back soon  :)

Janet
xx

1 - 20 of 275 Posts
Status