Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies, I'd be really grateful for your help. I had an endometrial scratch 20th July but my FET was cancelled. My FET should now take place (depending on AF!) 10-11 weeks after the scratch.

So this works out as anytime between 28th September to 5th October.

The nurse tells me the benefits last for 3 months but I'm worried it won't be as effective. Has anyone else been in this situation??

·
Registered
562 Posts
If it was me I’d still go for the transfer. I’ve had a few scratches & endometrial implantation cuts but on my final successful round I didn’t have any, so I wasn’t sure how much they helped anyway 🤔 Hope you get some other advice here soon too and good luck xx

·
Registered
906 Posts
Ladymac I had a failed fet in July I had an Endo scratch on the 12th of June,, I am now transferring Another frozen embryo around 30th August my consultant also said I didn’t need another as the effects last that long,, I hope this helps,, lots of luck for your cycle
Kirsty xx

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh thanks very much to you both for responding! I've been googling the hell outta this since last night! It's really helpful to know what other peoples experiences are. I'm  at a clinic in the North East and I haven't had a great experience so I do question things! Xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts