Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have anyone had an successful second FET?  My first one didn't work and I don't understand why because ready thing was looking so hopeful.  Now the doctor is going to unfreeze four and possibly transfer 3 this time around.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Hi KaySam

I am currently going through my first FET,so i can't talk from personal experience,but what i can say is from reading other peoples post it is VERY possible to get a BFP with a second (or more) FET,so GOOD LUCK to you hope you get your dream this time around!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lots of Luck

G xxxx

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi KaySam,

Sorry that your first FET didn't work. Sometimes it is really hard to understand when you are told that the embryo is very high quality etc but it is the genetics of the embryo that the embryologists can't see that makes all the difference.

My first FET was successful and I have an 18month old boy but I have so far got BFNs in my attempts for a second baby. Currently on the 2ww at the moment and staying optimistic for a BFP!

Wishing you the best of luck for your next cycle. FET does work and I hope you get your BFP this time around.

Cinderella

·
Registered
220 Posts
KaySam - I got pregnant with my second FET and I only had 1 embryo to transfer so we were very lucky.

BFN - Big Fat Negative
BFP - Big Fat Positive

Wendy x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.